What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Report: Aaron Hernandez BEING CHARGED FOR MURDER (UPDATED)

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    blackrain wrote: »
    What gangs are in Bristol, Conn? All they ever talked about in Bristol was ESPN being there. I would have never thought there was crime/gangs like that there

Gangs are everywhere.

Its gangs in Alaska.

Littlerock, Tulsa, OKC, etc, etc.

I wish growing up in North Tulsa was just cows and horses and 🤬 like dumb 🤬 think it is. I would have at least 5 friends still alive today.

Damn 81-5=76 black ppl left in Tulsa.

Google at your disposal and still stupid. smh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    black wallstreet post.
  • greenwood1921
    black wallstreet post.

Werd.

Damn shame 🤬 don't know 🤬 unless a wack rapper tells them.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So dumb. They could've beat the guys ass or some 🤬 . Why 🤬 the guy? I would rather get sued (especially if I'm making money like he is) than locked up in jail any day.
  • Baw$3$mok3.JR
    Baw$3$mok3.JR Members Posts: 466
    How did da cops find out?
  • greenwood1921
    Smh @ Hernandez's 🤬 seeing that "Purge" trailor and thinking it was real.
  • greenwood1921
    edited June 2013
    BNYshr9CQAAFg4H.jpg

Look at the doghouse he got at his property lol

Given the Vick backlash, his defense team should use this to his favor on some "At least he ain't Vick" type ish.

To white people, Dogs >>>> Nikkas.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bet this cracka knocks on the door too
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow...never post another one of your garbage ass jokes again you howie Mandel level humor ass nukkkkka
  • greenwood1921
    edited June 2013

Wow...never post another one of your garbage ass jokes again you howie Mandel level humor ass nukkkkka

White people. smh

tumblr_mezxm1YRhh1r3zat8.gif
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 felt like 1994 the other day...football player in white SUV helicopters and a finals game on that night....🤬 gave me that nostalgia chill, almost asked the gas station guy for a Philly blunt like I was caught in a time warp
  • greenwood1921
    🤬 felt like 1994 the other day...football player in white SUV helicopters and a finals game on that night....🤬 gave me that nostalgia chill, almost asked the gas station guy for a Philly blunt like I was caught in a time warp

Haaaa. Hilarious.

*knee slap
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wont have to worry about this 🤬 stealing points from my FF squad after I draft Gronkowski like he did last year.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He gets off Scott free....... Just like roethslisburger. Oh 🤬 I forgot he's Hispanic. Nope he's done 25 to life for him
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His dog got a better crib than CB

Sad
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then this clown dumped the body less than a mile from his crib smh. That's sloppy as hell. This 🤬 don't seem too bright at all. The same guy who thought physically destroying a cellphone is gonna make it impossible to retrieve your phone records lmao!
  • greenwood1921
    edited June 2013
    Then this clown dumped the body less than a mile from his crib smh. That's sloppy as hell. This 🤬 don't seem too bright at all. The same guy who thought physically destroying a cellphone is gonna make it impossible to retrieve your phone records lmao!

I see those ^^^ two EXACT points being made in the trial.

DEFENSE: "My client wouldn't be stupid enough to dump the body less than a mile from his home"

PROSECUTION: "He also wouldn't be dumb enough to think all you have to do is break a cell-phone to destroy phone records... Oh wait..."

Homeboi is done. He better cop that red lobster meal and start snitchin'.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Week 12 lookin' better and better
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited June 2013
    Lol Greenwood has the usual suspects always going at him whether through posts or reactions.
  • greenwood1921
    Lol Greenwood has the usual suspects always going at him whether through posts or reactions.

That's how you know you got'em in their feels. Trash posters doomed to the nether regions of just lurking and finding Greenwood posts to give reactions to.

I'll give'em their souls back one day...

...Maybe.
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    He gets off Scott free....... Just like roethslisburger. Oh 🤬 I forgot he's Hispanic. Nope he's done 25 to life for him

Roethlisberger didn't get off scott free. He settled out of court
  • greenwood1921
    Matt- wrote: »
    Tymoney19 wrote: »

Roethlisberger didn't get off scott free. He settled out of court

Which is about as close to "scott free" as you can get when a whole bar full of people saw you caveman drag a 🤬 bish to the bathroom and smash.