What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Thinking about quitting my job tired of working for the White man

Comments

• Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some of u guys missing my point, no matter what u do, in some way, ur gunna have to deal with someone white that controls something u need/want.
    zombie wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    U get taxed right?

Whites winning somehow

House slave talk, he can take his money and invest it in foreign nations and build his wealth largely independent of white people.

dumb 🤬 go read a book, that isnt from one of those basement professors. who do u think is currently exploiting those countries.
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm telling you go buy a brick of coke
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White policies? Cracka gave his cracka friend a hook up. No reason to catch feelings.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just get fired n collect unemployment...but dont do no stupid 🤬 start using a bunch of vaca or sumthn

Did you really have to go all the way Mexican with your answer que jodido
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    some of u guys missing my point, no matter what u do, in some way, ur gunna have to deal with someone white that controls something u need/want.
    zombie wrote: »
    U get taxed right?

Whites winning somehow

House slave talk, he can take his money and invest it in foreign nations and build his wealth largely independent of white people.

dumb 🤬 go read a book, that isnt from one of those basement professors. who do u think is currently exploiting those countries.

What does him investing in non-white nations as a way to escape working with or for white people have to do with the economic relationship these nations have with white people. white people are not as powerful as you think they are you slave minded fool.

HE CAN invest in another nation eventually become a citizen of that nation and not have to directly pay a cent in tax to a majority white nation.
    700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sell 🤬
  • Star Nine
    Plap Star wrote: »
    sell 🤬
    🤬 you broke
    700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halfabrick wrote: »

🤬 you broke
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    your light years ahead of me as far as being financially stable. I know at some point after I graduate I will probably work for a predominately white company and more than likely have a white boss. This is cool because I intend on using any job I get as a stepping stone to rack up enough bread to become self sufficient. I think this is the mindset that all of us should have. If you feel your in the position to become self sufficient I say go for it. If nothing else you can at least stay at your job and save up enough bread to have a better safety net.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For real im doing this to get my ss quota done but i plan on flipping houses and vehicles once the market stabilizes.

Might open up a bar or clothing store as well.if 🤬 dont work out ill go back to work.

Stocks and bonds as well.
  • Star Nine

🤬 you broke

I remember you doing backflips when you sold some 🤬 on a birthday party
  • Star Nine
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationMembers Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    by posting on this site we still working for the white man
    SMMFH
  • BelovedAfeni
    SMMFH
    and they jail us

• BelovedAfeni
    SMMFH
    and they jail us
    so the Mods are like Homeland Security
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Emperor Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you dont HAVE to work for some cracca and you dont want to then dont. Nobody should do a job they dont want to do, stop listening to wage slaves. 🤬 you can invest some money for me, real 🤬 , but if you 🤬 me over and run off I am going to 🤬 you straight up.
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    naw I want to invest my own money, I dont want to invest in anybody elses money.
    I currently am investing in Ghana,Mexico and I have small bet on Iraq.
    Im worried about Africa a little bit though,because China is slowing down,and Africa makes alot of money
    selling oil to them,plus American Oil production hurting them Nigerians.

I live in Chitown and all I would need is like 45K after taxes to live here even in the most expensive parts of town

🤬 you broke

I remember you doing backflips when you sold some 🤬 on a birthday party

umm excuse me

i dont sell 🤬
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cobbland wrote: »
    This spanish guy at work just got passed over for a promotion to Senior Manger,because the
    white boy who he was in competition was cool with the senior partners he partied and hung out with them
    even though the spanish cat was a top sales cat.
    He told me on facebook he quit and now is just trading bonds and stocks with his own money at home making money for himself. He said he tied of dealing with white people and they politics and making money for them. I gotta say I feel him.

I trade options for my firm and they clients,and get a percentage of profits,so its kind of like owning my business
    but Im still tired of dealing with corporate politics. I have about 22K in savings 54K in investments(options,ETF,)
    then I have my 401K with about 111k. I still should save more before striking out on my own,but I want to be free from the white man and they politics,I dont mine getting money with white folks on some business 🤬 ,but I wannabe free from being reliant on them,so that way I can be like I dont give a 🤬 if you call me a 🤬 I got my own money.

Im thinking about just trading my money on my own account that should net about 42k(after tax) a yr, plus the additional money from investment that should be about 50k also I might invest in thus bar and grill and one of my chinese homies want me to invest in this biotech/software start up. but I really do got a nice guranteed salary at my job before commission plus the benefits and I know I can always sale so my job is secure.

what should I do strike out on my own, stay in corporate america, save and then strike out
    Im really trying to be free from racism and politics. I would rather Bill gates pay me my dividend
    each quarter then work for Bill Gates. when I own stocks the white-man work for me,when I have a corporate job
    I work for the whiteman.

Your friend wasn't the best man for the job.

Look buddy, here in America it's all about pulling yourself up by your bootstraps.

I'm sure if he was more qualified, he would have gotten that promotion. There was no politics at play. They would have given the job to a purple person if he was as qualified as he's claiming. It's not about race.

Playing the race card gets you nowhere in life.

You two need to work harder.

Sound like them???

0108toon.gif?w=500&h=384

I was like I know tha homie Cobb ain't on no 🤬 🤬 ....until I scrolled down.lol that's their exact mindset 🤬 sickening
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    I know its sad and it might be 🤬 up but for that money? I'll be a house 🤬 for whitey I got bills to pay 🤬 that. Where's paula deen? I know how to shuck and shive! How much dough we talkin kid.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Real Nigga Minerals Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭

I live in Chitown and all I would need is like 45K after taxes to live here even in the most expensive parts of town

That $ Goes fast when you don't have it coming in like you used to. Trust me. Got laid off from semiconductor field.
    Did it for 6 months before I decided to make moves with what I had.
    Bought a small apartment building and now have 5 units rented.
    About to enter back into the corporate world, oil completion tools this time. Now ima double up
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Emperor Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    b00kie wrote: »
    Did it for 6 months before I decided to make moves with what I had.
    Bought a small apartment building and now have 5 units rented.

how long it take you to pull that off
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hope you gotta plan b

cuz don't expect the white man to get you out of your problems

good luck man
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I want to invest in Nigeria and Ghana. They will become first world nations soon enough if they keep building like they should.

Nigeria is the future but be careful, give it some time first. There are very few excellent companies out there except for Aliko Dangote's companies. I adopted a small village in Ghana several years ago, I think that's a better idea. It don't cost no crazy money to do either, $50 to $100 U.S. dollars a month can go a very long way out there. I don't trust Ghana politics so with places like that I just choose to be charitable. If I can't buy their businesses I will help their poor instead.

you saying nigeria is the future and then go on to say you dont trust ghana policies?!?

have you ever been in either country? nigeria is pretty much considered a failed state terrorised by warlords and religious fanatics, while ghana is one of the best working democracies in africa with a low crime rate.

i applaud your efforts, its really a good thing b, i was just flabbetgasted looking at that statement...
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man we need more of these threads not the other nonsense. Anyway, my best advice is continue to work AND do whatever side projects you want to pursue. To be honest at my bank (once say which one, but it was listed in @Sion's stock picks) I am just collecting checks lol. I keep my costs very low, don't buy that much stuff, and when I do it is on sale. But myself and one of my friends is pursuing an idea, I work in AM(Asset Mgmt), so that combined with a side project feels like I work in Investment Banking, but its worth it. Keep your job to pay your bills, but use your other resources to pursue entrepreneurship. People say your social life will go away, but I disagree. Networking is obviously part of starting up. If its tech, go to tech trading shows/expos; Real estate, go to real estate expos, etc. You have a decent amount saved, but it all depends on where you are located. Just make sure you gain significant traction with your side venture BEFORE you quit.

I too want to invest in Nigeria and Ghana, but you have to be VERY careful; You will get swindled in a heartbeat, especially Americans that do not have contacts on the ground. If you go over there and try to start something up....haha you mightve well just jumped out of the plane on the plane ride over. These countries are growing, but government is still extremely corrupt and those who know people in high places are the ones who are "eating," so to speak, so be careful.

My 🤬 Sion stay dropping heat, what he mentioned about this "e-generation," is true. But before you leap make sure 100% it is time. I am only 24, so right now I am just focused on gaining skills and connections. When people see my resume, experience, and skills, they will say "Ok I trust this guy knows what he is doing, let me buy into his business." The workplace politics are a 🤬 , but just know unfortunately that's life. Depending on what you are doing, you may have to play some politics at some point whether you are negotiating with a vendor or pitching to an angel investor. Just keep doing what you are doing....save money, be smart, do not floss like these other clowns. The best businessmen are disciplined and make sacrifices. Continue to build up your skills and bounce.

Godspeed bro, hopefully I see you at the top..