What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Report: Aaron Hernandez BEING CHARGED FOR MURDER (UPDATED)

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    This is the other dude, they're looking for him
    0627-wanted-poster-hernandez-article-wm-1.jpg
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo

Matt light was on the radio sayin Hernandez threatens to 🤬 Wes Welker...

🤬 was real beef tho damn
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Matt Light just looking for a check wack ass offensive line 🤬 never got any attention so now is his chance
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 out here snitchin smh
  • fightforolddc
    Lol bet Welker won't ever talk about that situation.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited June 2013
    They already caught the 3rd dude today lol...he got down here to south Florida...caught him in Miramar.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yahoo! Sports ‏@YahooSports 1m

RT @YahooSports_NFL Patriots to conduct Aaron Hernandez jersey exchange on July 6-7 http://yhoo.it/13eotFH
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They already caught the 3rd dude today lol...he got down here to south Florida...caught him in Miramar.

dude went from conneticut to south florida, that smells of nothing but guilty
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Yahoo! Sports ‏@YahooSports 1m

RT @YahooSports_NFL Patriots to conduct Aaron Hernandez jersey exchange on July 6-7 http://yhoo.it/13eotFH

I lol'd when I saw this on NFL Network.

Never saw this with Mike Vick. This makes what Vick did look like nothing, which it was.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just read this 🤬 ...lol I'm weak right now
  • fightforolddc
    detcatinva wrote: »

dude went from conneticut to south florida, that smells of nothing but guilty

Guarantee he was trying to leave the country. Prolly woulda been straight in Cuba
  • infamous114
    He turned himself in at the police department.
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Lol @ Bristol Bloods tho. Can't take 🤬 nowhere...

people don't understand tho how rough CT gang violence and how high murder rates are in Hartford, New Haven, and Bridgeport. Look up the murder rates they are usually top 10 in the country. Hartford even got a feature in Gangland as well. The 🤬 you think my parents let me play hockey for and moved me out a rough area for lol.

Yea I know all about New Haven & Bridgeport...I'm from Stamford but got alot of family that lives in the Port..🤬 been wil'n out there for a while..Hopefully I can get back to CT for a visit soon, haven't been back since 07.

That's whats up i been going to church in hartford and got fam in friends still in the city but i didn't realize how crazy New Haven and Bridgeport was till my teen years when i first really went down there for stuff. I did door to door sales last summer in New Haven. And hours after i left a burger king to use the bathroom there was a shooting in broad day at that same place.

The fact there really ain't 🤬 to do in CT is what leads to them murder rates. Unlike New york and chi LA etc. there is no such thing as reliable public transit so you can get a job in the burbs or just escape for a bit which i think leads to the high levels of violence despite the cities being smaller than most east coast cities.

That's what i tell 🤬 all the time..Nothing to get into leads to the majority of the 🤬 that happens there...People down here be buggin when I tell'em how certain parts of CT get down lol
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shouts to rabbit, he loose with the tongue and all that but he put in his work. Springfield ain't just the Simpsons and the basketball hall of fame 🤬 ...they be getting it in the outskirts too. He right about the prisons tho, ma def a democratic state.

Shouts out to the G's keep ya head up and eyes open inhale exhale, jones said it best even tho he a scallywag. Shouts out to MA good times and good money.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn son. easy ass life 🤬 up so early. was set for the rest of his years but flushed it. gotdamn
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shouts to rabbit, he loose with the tongue and all that but he put in his work. Springfield ain't just the Simpsons and the basketball hall of fame 🤬 ...they be getting it in the outskirts too. He right about the prisons tho, ma def a democratic state.

Shouts out to the G's keep ya head up and eyes open inhale exhale, jones said it best even tho he a scallywag. Shouts out to MA good times and good money.

lvv.gif

wtf is this dude talking about? Talking about fictional cartoon towns and random other 🤬 he saw on gangland or something

🤬 shut ya young ass up...Springfield is outskirts of Boston where they sent all the people of random projects to when they destroyed them...Hernandez ran in places like new haven etc before he got to the bean and was in the dirtiest of hoods like Dorchester and Roxbury...I lived on shawmut where he murked dude so watch ya young mouth 🤬 ...rumor venue etc are clubs all the 🤬 🤬 be at fake flossing buying bottles for hood rat 🤬 ...Ducati was popped right there about a year ago....when grown folks talking 🤬 close ya mouth.

• thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man he got the look like he's about to tell it all
    Its amazing how you can be the NFL and live that lifestyle like its nothing and be on the Patriots too
    Amazing
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 got more bodies on his resume than alotta these rappers that claim to be bout that life.

*In before it comes out that Hernandez been hiding bodies in abandoned houses like Marlo.
  • fightforolddc
    Yall seen the Carlos Ortiz dude (accomplice) in court with tears in his eyes?

Spoilered for size, couldn't find one smaller
    carlos-ortiz-vertical-pool-courtesy-mike-orazzi-bristol-press.jpg

This 🤬 bout to tell/already told them EVERYTHING.

Damn he look like he been cryin for days. Yeah he told them boys every last detail
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    YEa homie definetly telling it all
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 said he was a member of the Lion King Lmao