What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Jay Electronica Cleared To Marry British Heiress Kate Rothschild

Comments

• S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny how Jay Electronica's first real exposure came from producing that intro for Nas on Untitled.

• LincolnLincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dad texted me the other day saying he saw Erkyah Badu at the airport. I told him to tell her to tell Jay Electronegro to drop his album already. If it comes out anytime soon, you can all thank me.
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 de la rothschild
  • Infamous.H_G_CInfamous.H_G_C Members Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    this entire situation is mindblowing...almost as it is hilarious
    I mean, I'm amused and amazed altogether!
  • Infamous.H_G_CInfamous.H_G_C Members Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    RawAce wrote: »
    I can't wrap my head around this 🤬 .
    I'm 🤬 we ain't gettin that album but I'm happy a 🤬 went from homeless to playboy status

And he ain't even work for it.
    All game.

I mean, I wanna hate and I just 🤬 can't!!
    The 🤬 said 🤬 all y'all rules and just went in!!
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think about it, Exhibit C was 4 years ago, money. Still no album or nothing.

I could care nada about this 🤬 . This is gossip, c'mon y'all. Who honestly gives a 🤬 ?

Duke's an artists, still haven't released 🤬 but y'all worried 'bout 🤬 like this..Foh.
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a New Orleaian, Jay Elextronica is my hero. He and Dr.John are the Gods of New Orleans.
    Birdman...step ur game up playboi.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She must be a squirter or something for him to stop 🤬 with ms badu but I see why she 🤬 kendrick lamar backstage at the BET awards
  • CertainSoulCertainSoul Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    This 🤬 is nuts. Every time I read about this I'm just...I don't even know. Its left field as a 🤬 . Who could have foreseen this back when Exhibit C dropped?
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She must be a squirter or something for him to stop 🤬 with ms badu but I see why she 🤬 kendrick lamar backstage at the BET awards

Lol..

C'mon ya'll, do most of ya'll seriously think Erykah let Kendrick sampled her 9th wonder of the world 🤬 ?
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol..

C'mon ya'll, do most of ya'll seriously think Erykah let Kendrick sampled her 9th wonder of the world 🤬 ?

Then why didnt he come out and accept his award when they called him? badu was throwing that nice round ass at him
  • southernmadesouthernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh.....I think we have a better chance of seeing Manti Teo's girlfriend than we do of Electronica's album....
  • CJCJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Badu kids forming a super group in like 20yrs

🤬 will be goat
  • Sweat jonesSweat jones Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
    I have a theory i think that this was all planned long time ago and important people were scared jay elec would become the next great one. He is very smart and had a deep message inbis earler work if u listen he talked about estoric knowledge and elihom. Iff u know what that is. I think they saw him as a threat because if people understood what he was saying things would change.

I think they got jay-z to sign him at whatever cost because if u remember he was with just blaze and that seemed like the best place cos the album wud have been crazy but out of nowhere puff and jay started courting him.... that 🤬 is fishy

Both puff and jay work for the same people. I think there boss set this whole move up.

That album is never coming out
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that Badu Voodoo 🤬 worked in his favor.....he still ain't dropping an album tho
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    I have a theory i think that this was all planned long time ago and important people were scared jay elec would become the next great one. He is very smart and had a deep message inbis earler work if u listen he talked about estoric knowledge and elihom. Iff u know what that is. I think they saw him as a threat because if people understood what he was saying things would change.

I think they got jay-z to sign him at whatever cost because if u remember he was with just blaze and that seemed like the best place cos the album wud have been crazy but out of nowhere puff and jay started courting him.... that 🤬 is fishy

Both puff and jay work for the same people. I think there boss set this whole move up.

@SweatJones, yo u aint the only one who think that, because when he was coming with the Jewels I was like yump this 🤬 is about to awaken the uncivilized dead and bring the light back to hip-hop then all of a sudden we see Puffy creepy ass come out the weeds and then he signed with Jay, I was like yump somebody don't want this 🤬 to spit that 🤬 ...
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    But here's what Jay Electronica said on twitter a few days ago....

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTRONICA ‏@JayElectronica 4 Jul
    ok. now it’s my turn. Lets Go

and today....

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTRONICA ‏@JayElectronica 22m
    Blue Bloods They tryna clown on me. #MagnaCarta #Rocnation #Coleworld

• Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay Elec who

I think I'm gon have to give up on dude

Its only so long I can bump Annakins Prayer I listened to that song five hundred times give me something new son
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Jay E is smart as y'all think he is wouldn't he be smart enough to know that he was being set up?
  • Sweat jonesSweat jones Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    If Jay E is smart as y'all think he is wouldn't he be smart enough to know that he was being set up?

Smart people can be setup too

Money blinds the sight
  • young_reezyyoung_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭

Naw....if he was truly a threat then it would be no problem for them to end his life....

Im starting to see white folks with alot of bread start to marry black folks...i think its deeper...they kno they cycle for ruling is up and they tryna get they blood lines into the future black nobility.....🤬 is cycles...🤬 might think i sound crazy. But 🤬 maybe i am.

you know I had thought somewhat along those lines a while back.. the only question that I have is..

what constitutes black nobility? how do we delegate who are black nobility is? I hope we aren't getting these people from the entertainment world. just sayin.
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

waterproof wrote: »
    @SweatJones, yo u aint the only one who think that, because when he was coming with the Jewels I was like yump this 🤬 is about to awaken the uncivilized dead and bring the light back to hip-hop then all of a sudden we see Puffy creepy ass come out the weeds and then he signed with Jay, I was like yump somebody don't want this 🤬 to spit that 🤬 ...

lmfao ya'll 🤬 really believe this 🤬 ?

if that's true (LOL) i hope he drinks the goat blood from Hov's grail at the unholy ceremony and his first single is "Gettin Money" featuring Rihanna, Future, Juicy J, Birdman, and Wayne

"SINCE Y'ALL CLAIM I'M ILLUMINATI, TELL ME WHY WOULD YOU TRY ME?"

bow down to your masters
  • CopperCopper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

there saying hes being pay'd to not put work out...kinda like buying out the competition...he might know it ...but even smart people have a price
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or could be that the 🤬 is just lazy as 🤬 .
    anything is possible I've head of much worse things but it could that he is lazy.
    There are many other rappers dropping the same knowledge Jay E was/is but they are still out here.
    So y'all saying Jay E is the Neo of this 🤬 ?
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »

there saying hes being pay'd to not put work out...kinda like buying out the competition...he might know it ...but even smart people have a price

So what will these Poor Righteous e-Teachers have to say when he drops the album and its full of the esoteric/gnostic lyrics Jay was supposedly ordered to suppress lol