What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adrian Wojnarowski Verified Account
    @WojYahooNBA

Chicago has emerged as a frontrunner to sign free agent Mike Dunleavy, Jr., league sources tell Y! Sides discussing two-year, $6M deal
  • thagame
    thagame Members Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    TheBossman wrote: »

stupid signing, with zeller their why would they get him?

You go after Jefferson because they have a hard time drafting talent or acquiring and keeping talent. Zeller will not be a NBA center IMO. He plays like a SF in a PF/C body he is a very mobile. What the workouts was showing that he has a surprising jumpshot. If that turns out to be true I expect him to be a quick leak out PF that plays more on the perimeter and facing up.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Bobcats will win 25 games. Im not even a fan and im tired of them getting high draft picks every year. They shoulda drafted mclemore

When is mike gonna give up?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bobcats will win 25 games. Im not even a fan and im tired of them getting high draft picks every year. They shoulda drafted mclemore

They gotta suck until 2016 so we can get their lottery pick
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBA always has those 2 or 3 teams that collect lottery picks for a decade.

I think the T-wolves went their entire initial existence on lottery-struggle status until they got Marbury and KG.

• Beta
    The Brooklyn Nets have reached out to free agent guard Marco Belinelli, discussing a multi-year deal at the team’s taxpayer Mid-Level Exception ($3.2 million). Sources tell HOOPSWORLD that the Nets are deciding if they should go with a guard like Belinelli or another big man to bolster the team’s frontcourt.

Pacers add Nate Mcmillian to coaching staff also..
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Brooklyn Nets have reached out to free agent guard Marco Belinelli, discussing a multi-year deal at the team’s taxpayer Mid-Level Exception ($3.2 million). Sources tell HOOPSWORLD that the Nets are deciding if they should go with a guard like Belinelli or another big man to bolster the team’s frontcourt.

Pacers add Nate Mcmillian to coaching staff also..

So they gonna add Korver AND Belinelli or did I miss something?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rose coming back is pretty big news, but I think the Dunleavy signing makes the Bulls the clear-cut favorite to win the ship next year
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Word, I thought they were adding Korver with the midlevel exception.
  • thagame
    thagame Members Posts: 385 ✭✭✭

All I heard was his workouts was just so so and that his workouts suggest a poor work ethic. Either his agent had him unprepared or his trainers but either way it comes back on the player as you don't have any drive. In game shows he is an elite shooter and a above average athlete though that drifts at time. The Zeller pick was supposed to be the GM Rich Cho this time. He apparently really liked what he seen in Zeller. I think it must be the jump shot, nothing else makes sense.
  • Beta
    Rose coming back is pretty big news, but I think the Dunleavy signing makes the Bulls the clear-cut favorite to win the ship next year

lol ahhhh I get it....

Eric Maynor goin to the wizards. Washington gonna be a 7th seed
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

As long as he can hit his 3's i'll be satisfied
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Whats up Andre Iguadlo I heard the spurs were looking at him
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunleavy signing with Bulls means Marco is most likely gone.
  • its....JOHN B
    Kame wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lol @ Danny Ainge sayin we aint tankin he full of 🤬 man we'll be lucky to get 35 wins wit dis roster

Looking forward to the division matchups of the Raps/C's for that 9th seed though?

9th seed? Your giving us too much credit
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    looool man long as that 🤬 can spell it
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kame wrote: »
    o
    lol @ Danny Ainge sayin we aint tankin he full of 🤬 man we'll be lucky to get 35 wins wit dis roster

Looking forward to the division matchups of the Raps/C's for that 9th seed though?

9th seed? Your giving us too much credit

Might be giving too much credit to the Raptors too tbh
  • its....JOHN B
    If the Celtics are the 9th seed by the all star break everyones getting traded and Fab Melo is starting at center
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

You were lucky you got 35 wins with the last roster
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten now

According to a source familiar with Dwight's meeting w/ HOU, the Rockets discussed TV opportunities for DH on Comcast SportsNet Houston

Lol Lakers and Rockets offering more to Dwight than just basketball matters.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad 60% of Houston doesn't have access to Comcast Sportsnet Houston

Dwight won't realize that until after and demand a trade to the Winnipeg jets
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mach.gif

I hate our front office