What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    So if somebody plays in Houston I can say they took their talents to Brenham because Brenham is just west of Houston?

If you choose to. And I wouldn't give a half a 🤬 .

*message*
  • greenwood1921
    Yo, who is this 🤬 that called ol' girl a "Nasty Neck 🤬 ".

kobe-laugh.gif
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, who is this 🤬 that called ol' girl a "Nasty Neck 🤬 ".

kobe-laugh.gif

You saw that too :-S
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Kings going hard at Iguodala, would he really do that to himself? Must gonna make an offer he can't refuse

If McLemore has a instant impact that could be a cold trio with Cousins.

Yeah, it could be but I think Cousins has mentally checked out of Sacramento if he was ever there to begin with. McLemore got all the talent in the world but the knock on him was he isn't assertive enough. That would make bringing Iggy in kinda questionable since he has a complimentary mindset too.

I don't think cousins is checkin in like he should. On any time . He's too damn good not to, but I have a hard time believing he can be anything other than who he currently is
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the rockets get dwight then sign n trade asik for josh smith that would be crazy
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the rockets get dwight then sign n trade asik for josh smith that would be crazy

Seems like thats the plan. Josh already got an offer from us I'm guessing. He's just waiting to see what Dwight is gonna do.
  • greenwood1921
    Matt- wrote: »
    Damn Kings going hard at Iguodala, would he really do that to himself? Must gonna make an offer he can't refuse

Yeah, it could be but I think Cousins has mentally checked out of Sacramento if he was ever there to begin with. McLemore got all the talent in the world but the knock on him was he isn't assertive enough. That would make bringing Iggy in kinda questionable since he has a complimentary mindset too.

I don't think cousins is checkin in like he should. On any time . He's too damn good not to, but I have a hard time believing he can be anything other than who he currently is

Nah, Cousins is like a dominant, HOF-Caliber big being held hostage by a semi-🤬 nikka (himself).

Whenever he decides to shake that 🤬 -lyfe and get focused, he'll be dangerous.

Talent is off the charts.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

Seems like thats the plan. Josh already got an offer from us I'm guessing. He's just waiting to see what Dwight is gonna do.

If that goes down rockets gonna have the sickest big 3 we've seen thus far
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah, Cousins is like a dominant, HOF-Caliber big being held hostage by a semi-🤬 nikka (himself).

but his retardation is bigger than his talent
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

Y'all gonna have the worst FT percentage in the league if that happens.
  • Matt-

He been retarted since forever , before Sacramento
  • greenwood1921
    detcatinva wrote: »

but his retardation is bigger than his talent

I sat up and watched a string of his highlight vids on Youtube, 🤬 was jaw-dropping when you measure it up.

Somebody said he might switch it up if he played for a winning team with accomplished vets on it. Maybe so.

He's young, but all that moving he does reminds me of Chris Webber's early career so his knees are bound to turn into stone. So he better get his mind right while he's still young and able.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »

But we gon have the best hoes on deck!
  • Matt-
    Going into the combine he said his day ended at 4 and he just slept the rest of the day
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    peagle05 wrote: »
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 50s

Free agent Kevin Martin has reached agreement on a four year, $28 million deal with Minnesota, league source tells Y! Sports

The west is wide open

This. Nggas out here pokin they chest out like they just won a title.

Thunder got RW comin off surgery, and KD looked tired and vulnerable in the playoffs-u damn right they better add somebody

Lakers won a title but still added Metta...Heat won a title but added Ray and Birdman...championship teams dont rest, let alone a team who aint even won 🤬 and has actually gotten worse since making the finals

I wish OKC would trot out a team w/ Ibaka as their 3rd scorer lmao...

So what youre saying is, "Greenwood calm the 🤬 down and stop bein so cocky cuz you're team aint win 🤬 "?

Yes. And any other OKC fan thinking Jeremy Lamb and Reggie Jackson will win them another---sorry, A title.

Lamb,Jones III,Adams,jackson and ibaka are a nice young core surrounding Durant and Westbrook.You acting like the thunder lost cuz they were exposed or somethin.Everyone knew when russ went down their season was over

No doubt. But 'nice young cores' dont win rings.

Its a volatile league. Just a year ago GS was an afterthought, now their a threat. Clips went from bad coach to one of the best. Dwight might b in Hou, etc.

Okc standing pat is not a wise move imo.

Of course not stars are why you win rings.The thunder have 2 of em and both are under age 25

Surrounding your stars with a core of players like the thunder have or for example like horace grant,paxson,armstrong,cartwright or kukoc,rodman,kerr,harper or fisher,fox,horry and shaw to play their ROLES is how you win championships

Preachin to the chior bruh. Im not sayin add a Andrew bynum or dwight howard, im saying is paul milsap too much to ask for? Or hell Is Stephen jackson available?

The goal is a ring right? Shouldnt they plan for the worst case scenario (playin.the Heat in the finals)They did lose to Miami with Harden, right. Now minus him (or any replacement) i should think they'd beat them? Huh?
  • greenwood1921
    Going into the combine he said his day ended at 4 and he just slept the rest of the day

One interview on youtube they asked him what he did in the offseason to get better and stay in shape...

"Ate a lotta fried foods. Chicken... I LOVE fried chicken. Ice cream, pizza..."

smfh
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

After having both harden and josh smith in fantasy this past season I concur lol

Harden gonna be 4-18 with 15 free throws while josh smith shooting 44% while hittin 60% of his free throws.

lol ohh nvm I thought it said FG%
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

But we gon have the best hoes on deck!

Just get ready for the 4-16 shooting nights and the patented Josh Smith no look jump pass
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are racist when it comes to the nba. I would recite all the quotes I've heard from white people about the nba but ill just summarize them by saying the players are tall, dumb, naturally gifted and the sport isn't physical and doesn't take a lot of skill/intelligence to play. Which is funny because football is the #1 sport and you can get bye easier in football based off natural talent than basketball.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By* 🤬 mobile
  • greenwood1921

If this goes down this is how I got the west

OKC
    Houston
    LAC
    SA
    Den
    Memphis
    GS
    Dallas
    Por
    NO
    Utah
    Sac
    Min
    Pho
    LAL

Rankings are subject to change obviously with more moves to be made, I would say OKC and LAL are the only ones locked in

No fuxx given about the lakers but I seriously doubt they'll be just as trash if they bring back Dwight and have another year to figure things out.

Somethings gotta give. Even tho kobe is old, Artest is fighting LHD, Nash is out chea lookin' like Martina Navritilova, etc, etc, -- That should still be enough to not be barely squeaking into the playoffs come May.

If they're lower than the sixth seed after the first quarter of the season, I'm sure Pringles is out.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San An will probably prove me wrong and take the 2 seed again, and I'm probably overrating Houston but that team would be beastly
  • Matt-
    People are racist when it comes to the nba. I would recite all the quotes I've heard from white people about the nba but ill just summarize them by saying the players are tall, dumb, naturally gifted and the sport isn't physical and doesn't take a lot of skill/intelligence to play. Which is funny because football is the #1 sport and you can get bye easier in football based off natural talent than basketball.

Black people say the same stuff about the NBA
  • greenwood1921
    San An will probably prove me wrong and take the 2 seed again, and I'm probably overrating Houston but that team would be beastly

I ain't worried about houston with beard's field goal percentage and bullfighter defense. And Dwight has never been a problem for us.

I just need the Warriors to fall back.