What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 3m

Sacramento is offering free agent Andre Iguodala a four year, approximately $56 million contract, league sources tell Y! Sports.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are racist when it comes to the nba. I would recite all the quotes I've heard from white people about the nba but ill just summarize them by saying the players are tall, dumb, naturally gifted and the sport isn't physical and doesn't take a lot of skill/intelligence to play. Which is funny because football is the #1 sport and you can get bye easier in football based off natural talent than basketball.

Have to disagree with the bold like a muhfugga. Go watch some Ryan Leaf college footage. If you could "get by" with talent he'd be still on somebody's roster instead of in somebody's prison.

And there are more undrafted players that ball out in the NFL than in the NBA, and the NFL has more rounds.

If anything I'd say it's even, but definitely not "easier". I know way too many nikkas personally who ran 4.4's and 4.5's in the 40 and could barely get a camp invite.

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    allday1992 wrote: »
    If the rockets get dwight then sign n trade asik for josh smith that would be crazy

Seems like thats the plan. Josh already got an offer from us I'm guessing. He's just waiting to see what Dwight is gonna do.

Y'all gonna have the worst FT percentage in the league if that happens.

But we gon have the best hoes on deck!

Just get ready for the 4-16 shooting nights and the patented Josh Smith no look jump pass

He ain't playing with Jeff teague and horford anymore. He prolly won't even get 16 shots. *pictures us being on a 15-0 run and watching smith and that long knee bend/left hand attempting a three to 🤬 it up*. Smh...

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San An will probably prove me wrong and take the 2 seed again, and I'm probably overrating Houston but that team would be beastly

I ain't worried about houston with beard's field goal percentage and bullfighter defense. And Dwight has never been a problem for us.

I just need the Warriors to fall back.

GS about to lose Jack and Landry, and I'm guessing Lee's injury is worse than people think if they really offered him to Toronto for Bargnani, either that or they are trying to free up space to lock Curry and Thompson up for the long term
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sacramento is offering free agent Andre Iguodala a four year, approximately $56 million contract, league sources tell Y! Sports.

lmao 🤬 ridiculous no way diet Lebron is worth dat much
  • greenwood1921
    14 million a year for Iguodala?

ouch-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-710.gif
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are racist when it comes to the nba. I would recite all the quotes I've heard from white people about the nba but ill just summarize them by saying the players are tall, dumb, naturally gifted and the sport isn't physical and doesn't take a lot of skill/intelligence to play. Which is funny because football is the #1 sport and you can get bye easier in football based off natural talent than basketball.

Have to disagree with the bold like a muhfugga. Go watch some Ryan Leaf college footage. If you could "get by" with talent he'd be still on somebody's roster instead of in somebody's prison.

And there are more undrafted players that ball out in the NFL than in the NBA, and the NFL has more rounds.

If anything I'd say it's even, but definitely not "easier". I know way too many nikkas personally who ran 4.4's and 4.5's in the 40 and could barely get a camp invite.

I guess you could say the 4.4 🤬 that are trash equal the great basketball athletes that are trash. Still, if you lack a certain amount of athleticism you can't make it in the nfl. You can't say the same for the nba. I get what you saying though...
  • greenwood1921
    San An will probably prove me wrong and take the 2 seed again, and I'm probably overrating Houston but that team would be beastly

I ain't worried about houston with beard's field goal percentage and bullfighter defense. And Dwight has never been a problem for us.

GS about to lose Jack and Landry, and I'm guessing Lee's injury is worse than people think if they really offered him to Toronto for Bargnani, either that or they are trying to free up space to lock Curry and Thompson up for the long term

Word?

tumblr_m81onuPNDX1rp0b9d.gif

Curry and Klay are a problem tho. Both young, nowhere to go but up. And Mark got'em feelin' themselves (in a good way - NH.)

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Tony Allen staying with Memphis.
  • greenwood1921
    Tony Allen staying with Memphis.

Good, I thought he would end up with the Clippers.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

16660873610715833414308.jpg

I thought we were going to be the squad stupid enough to do that for a minute
  • greenwood1921
    @ramonashelburne
    I got the sense the Lakers walked out of their mtg w/ Dwight feeling better than when they walked in. Still 50-50 he's back tho
    about a minute ago

Remind me of when the club is closing and a few thirsty nikkas are trying to get that one dumb, 🤬 broad to go home wit'em.

The first squad to grab him by his elbow and throw him in the car wins.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    so basically the 2007 suns have been re-created..........

Steve Nash knows what the post second round looks like. Chris Paul...not so much.
  • infamous114
    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 57s

My man @WindhorstESPN reporting that Pistons have offered expiring deals of Rodney Stuckey and Charlie Villanueva to Toronto for Rudy 🤬

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 57s

My man @WindhorstESPN reporting that Pistons have offered expiring deals of Rodney Stuckey and Charlie Villanueva to Toronto for Rudy 🤬

Lol @ this 'Hey, wanna tank?' offer
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

9POrZ.gif
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    🤬 gave us a good ten games but take the expiring contracts and rebuild with young talent
    We gonna need more than Charlie V and Stuckey though smh
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kame wrote: »
    Rudy 🤬 is owed $17.9 million in 13-14 and $19.3 million in 14-15
    I like him but his contract isn't worth the output

Durant:

13-14: $16.4 Million

14-15: $17.8 Million

It's ridiculous
    🤬 is extremely overpaid
    The team is full of wings who can't shoot already
    I like a trade but hopefully Ujiri can get something more
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    Rudy 🤬 is owed $17.9 million in 13-14 and $19.3 million in 14-15
    I like him but his contract isn't worth the output

Durant:

13-14: $16.4 Million

14-15: $17.8 Million

It's ridiculous
    🤬 is extremely overpaid
    The team is full of wings who can't shoot already
    I like a trade but hopefully Ujiri can get something more

He got his work cut out for him. Good career move tho. If he even so much as turns Toronto into a playoff team and drafts at least one all-star in the next few years he'll be able to cherry pick his next contract or job.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If iggy go to kings him and Mclemore will be a good backcourt
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masai ujiri got 3 picks for Andrea 🤬 bargnani. Joe dumars about to get worked. If Masai calls back he shouldn't pick up. If he can get Drummond or kcp in that deal that's a ill haul.
    The raptors drafting anyone besides Wiggins or Randle next year is a fail. Tank that 🤬 .
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭

I believe Landry is gone. I figured he would be gone because he is worth more than $4Mil a year. We can find a guy in that $3-4 Million range again though.

Jack is probably going to want about $7Mil. I think he would be the more likely one to stay, however, there are guys like Darren Collison and Grievas Vasquez on the market that can be picked up for cheaper.

Lee was being shopped to see what his value is. Obviously the guy is overpaid and was proven to be sort of the "weak" link on the team. He is the person you trade to try & make yourself better. He is similar to Monta, just at the PF position. He's good enough and more than capable of being a good/All Star player, but his weaknesses are too much of a sore spot to be someone a Championship team (Unless you have a guy like Dwight Howard lol).
  • ThatPigskinGuy007
    ThatPigskinGuy007 Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    🤬 Josh Smith, if they deal Asik, they should try to get Jeff Green someway somehow. Add a vet pf that can knockdown j's and we talking progress.