What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Report: Aaron Hernandez BEING CHARGED FOR MURDER (UPDATED)

Comments

• fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aaron Hernandez family member killed in car accident

Posted by Michael David Smith on July 2, 2013, 6:56 PM EDT
    New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is arraigned in court in Attleborough, Massachusetts Reuters

A member of Aaron Hernandez’s family whom police wanted to question in connection with the ongoing murder investigation has died in a car accident.

The Hartford Courant reports that Thaddeus Singleton III, the son-in-law of Hernandez’s uncle, was killed when the car he was driving flew off the road and crashed into a pole. The car Singleton was driving was owned by Hernandez’s uncle. The death was ruled an accident.

It is unclear what police believed Singleton knew about the murder of Odin Lloyd, but the report says that police had been seeking to speak with him. Singleton had previously been convicted of multiple drug charges in Connecticut.

Singleton lived in Bristol, Connecticut, the hometown of Hernandez and both of the other men suspected of being involved in the murder of Lloyd.

🤬 is taking on a Columbo vibe.

🤬 breh. This is some mafioso 🤬 .
  • fightforolddc
    So 5-0 were about to interview him, he's in Hernandez' family, and it's a coincidence his car flies 100 through the air?

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-aaron-hernandez-thaddeas-singleton-20130702,0,2763989.story

Investigators in the Aaron Hernandez murder case were prepared to interview a Bristol man who was killed early Sunday when he crashed a car registered to his father-in-law, the former New England Patriot tight end's uncle.

Multiple law enforcement sources said Massachusetts investigators were interested in speaking with Thaddeus Singleton III, 33, because he was associated with Hernandez. Singleton, who records show has served time in state prisons on various drug-related convictions dating to the mid-1990s, was killed when the car he was driving shot 100 through the air and hit the Farmington Country Club 6 feet off the ground.

The Nissan Maxima was registered to Andres Valderrama, Hernandez's uncle, law enforcement sources said. A female passenger identified as Tabitha Perry, 27, was injured in the crash, Farmington police said.

Hernandez is facing first-degree murder charges in the June 17 shooting death of Odin Lloyd, 27, of Dorchester, Mass. The Patriots released their star tight end shortly after his arrest, and a judge ordered him held without bail after prosecutors outlined evidence they used to accuse him of an "orchestrated execution."

Police said that in the course of their investigation into the crash they learned that Singleton was married to Tanya Valderrama of 114 Lake Ave. in Bristol. Tanya Valderrama is Hernandez's cousin.
  • fightforolddc
    And now it's lookin like he really did do that 2007 shooting in Gainesville

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9446754/mass-police-investigate-aaron-hernandez-possible-role-2007-gainesville-shooting-according-sources

Authorities in the Massachusetts murder case against former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez have reached out to the police in Gainesville, Fla., in hopes of determining if Hernandez had any role in a 2007 shooting that left two men wounded, a source with knowledge of the murder investigation told ABC News. One of the men was shot in the back of the head, according to a police report of the shooting obtained by ESPN's "Outside the Lines."

At the time of the 2007 shooting, Hernandez was a freshman on the University of Florida football team. Hernandez is being held without bail in Massachusetts after being charged June 26 with first-degree murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd and five weapons-related counts. Prosecutors called Lloyd's killing an execution-style shooting orchestrated by Hernandez because Lloyd talked to the wrong people at a nightclub. Authorities said Lloyd was shot three times at an industrial park as he twisted away in a futile attempt to avoid gunshots and then was shot two more times on each side of the chest.

The 2007 Gainesville shooting happened on Sept. 30, when Hernandez was a 17-year-old freshman with the Gators. The two men and a friend of theirs had left a nightclub and were in their car stopped at a light blocks away when their vehicle was fired upon, according to the statements two of the men gave to police. Corey Smith, a 28-year-old at the time who was sitting in the front passenger seat, was shot in back of the head. Justin Glass, the 19-year-old driver, was shot in the arm. Randall Cason, sitting in the back seat behind Smith, was unharmed.

While several witnesses told police the shooter was a black male, Cason said there were two suspects.

Cason, then 20, told police that shooter was a "Hawaiian" or "Hispanic" male who had a large muscular build, stood about 6-foot-3 or 6-foot-4, weighed about 230 or 240 pounds and had a lot of tattoos. Cason said there was also a black male with the shooter, and Cason identified the black male as Reggie Nelson, a former Florida Gator who was a rookie with the Jacksonville Jaguars. Nelson, in an interview with the Gainesville police, said he had been at the nightclub earlier but denied he was even on the same street as the shooting.

"As they were waiting for the light to change, the Hawaiian football player and Reggie Nelson walked up to their car on the right side," according to the police report, which cited what Cason told detectives. "Then without saying a work [sic], the Hawaiian pointed a small handgun in the front right window and fired five quick shots. Cason saw Smith slump over with blood coming out of the back of the head, at which time the Hawaiian and Nelson took off running towards McDonald's."

The police report says that Nelson and Hernandez had been in The Venue nightclub along with two other Gators players, Mike and Maurkice Pouncey, twin brothers who now both play in the NFL. After the shooting, investigators interviewed Cason at Shands Hospital. Cason is described as distraught and emotional, and an officer indicated Cason said several times "it should have been him that had been shot and not Cory [sic]." Cason told investigators that a week earlier his brother had gotten into an altercation with several Florida football players.

Nelson told investigators that he was at The Venue with several friends that night. He said he later saw Aaron Hernandez and the Pouncey twins, and Hernandez told him that one of the twins had his necklace snatched by Cason. After the club closed, Nelson said, one of the twins confirmed the story to him. Nelson said he went to speak to Cason, advised that he didn't want any trouble and the two parted on good terms. He said he was not on West University Avenue, the street where the shooting took place, when Smith and Glass were shot.

Two days after the shooting, Gainesville police Lt. Keith Kameg was quoted in the Orlando Sentinel as saying neither Hernandez nor Nelson were suspects. Police have also said that they briefly interviewed Hernandez about the shooting. But, according to the police report, Hernandez declined to speak to Gainesville police nine days after the shooting. Hernandez's name is redacted from the report because he was 17 and considered a minor at the time. However, there is one reference to Hernandez in which his name is not redacted. In that section under "Aaron Hernandez," the report says detectives attempted to speak to Hernandez on Oct. 9 but that "he invoked his right to counsel."

That same day Cason, who had originally said Nelson and the Hawaiian or Hispanic male were the suspects, "rescinded his identification of Aaron Hernandez and Reggie Nelson," according to the report. While Hernandez's name was redacted in the document, it was the first time the report indicated that Cason had positively identified Hernandez as the shooter at some point.

"Outside the Lines" left messages for Cason, Glass and now retired Gainesville detective Patty Nixon, but they were not returned.

Smith said he suffers from seizures as a result of the shooting. "🤬 is good," he said. "I'm here for a reason. I just want to know what happened and who did it so I can go forward with my life."
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hernandez was full time thuggin and part time football player...

How did this slip past the master spy himself Bill Belichick??
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pats knew what was up with aaron
  • fightforolddc
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    The pats knew what was up with aaron

They wouldn't have given him $40 mil if they knew he was bout dat life. At this point it sounds like he was dumpin shots in every state.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I think the Pats knew he was doing some of that stuff just not turning into a full on blood
  • O.G.
    O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬 breh. This is some mafioso 🤬 .

I'm starting think Hernandez had something to do with Tony Soprano dying of a "sudden heart attack". First Whitey Bulger gets caught then Tony dies,we are in the middle of a mob war.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 is a serial killer
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    I wouldn't be surprised if they find him not guilty

then again I wouldn't be surprised if they find him guilty either
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    makes you wonder how many athletes there are, especially in college towns where college football is king, who have dirt on them that was covered up by local police and/or media or just scared citizens.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, they gonna reopen every cold case homicide on the eastern seaboard because of this 🤬
  • Matt-
    Yeah I think the Pats knew he was doing some of that stuff just not turning into a full on blood

i think thats probably true w/ Hernandez and probably alot of other athletes. But i seriously doubt they knew anything that would make them think "well, he's a pretty bad teammated and he hangs with some unsavory characters so chances are one day he's going to start executing people"
  • fightforolddc
    I just can't get over how fast he let the hammers bang when he's building a pro football career.

I mean this Florida one, if that's him — he was just 17 and he's trying to become a ballplayer, and we talkin bout an argument at the club, and that's all it takes for him to walk up the passenger side and buss 5 shots?

Also when he slumped the bouncer, the police reports that he "tried to get Tebow to intervene." LOL Timmy was shakin in his robe
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CheifThird wrote: »
    Backwards 🤬 . Gangbanging cuz younwanna be cool and notbcuz you HAVE to is beyond lame.

Nah, im gonna disagree here.

According to all im reading, his pops died and he went off the hinges at age 16, and became a straight up Blood. Not 'The Game' or Lil Wayne 'paying for affiliation' type, but straight up Blood. And its usually the young ones they recruit to 'put in work', so imo Hernandez problly caught a body or 2 before even hittin UF. Dude was a shooter.

Who just happened to run fast and have hands...

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    Aaron-Hernandez-kicked-out-of-bar.jpg

Isn’t it interesting how a murder charge is what it takes to make everyone realize that Aaron Hernandez did not appear to be anywhere close to cleaning his act up? Since the New England Patriots drafted Hernandez in 2010, there have been very few — if any — stories about the 23-year-old getting into trouble off the field. Now that he is in jail awaiting trial for the murder of Odin Lloyd, there is no end in sight.

The latest comes to us from Deadspin, which posted the photo you see above on Tuesday that shows Hernandez being surrounded by security guards before he was allegedly kicked out of a bar in Hermosa Beach, Calif.

TMZ had more details about the reported incident:

According to sources who were in Chelsea Pub & Lounge on April 19th … the then New England Patriots star was drinking double Patron Silver shots all night in between glasses of Adios Motherf**kers — a wonderful vodka, rum, tequila, and gin concoction.

We’re told Hernandez repeatedly tried to walk outside the bar WITH his drink, and didn’t understand why security wouldn’t let him — and began yelling and cursing at the bar staff.

The person who sent the photo in claimed Hernandez then sat down, which is the pose he was captured in when the picture was taken, when he was asked to leave. He then paid his tab and left after multiple staff members surrounded him.

The more we hear, the more it sounds like Hernandez caused plenty of trouble at his Hermosa Beach rental home during the offseason.

Reach. No one reported 🤬 like this at the time b/c 🤬 is common for any bar in america. It only stands out 1)in hindsight, and 2) b/c its an nfl player
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    So bruh is basically out here with a guitar case of guns clapping people like antonio banderas in desperado??

Trill 🤬

If he was a real nikka he'd do it with a perm and a Cow gun.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeX5A0nKJPcE2DC1euZ93uLQnh6MdDURX0ETnBakUI89VP6Zlu
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Statistically this is an isolated incident.

27 arrests this year. Roughly 2900 players on NFL rosters right now (have to count the summer rosters because some of the arrests are players that would've/could've been cut anyway.)

So that's .009% percent of NFL players arrested this year. Less than 1%.

A greater percentage of fortune 500 CEO's have been charged with crimes in the last 10 years.

If Aaron Hernandez or Titus Young went and started some foundation to help single moms on 🤬 get back on their feet, it would get a 4-paragraph article on their team's website that their own team's fans wouldn't even read.

Same thing with kids.

How many of the "Trenchcoat Mafia" kids were on the honor roll at one point?

You don't know, do you?

Because you didn't know anything about any of them until they came thru dumping on their whole school, and then...

1101990503_400.jpg

When was the last time a student made the cover of time magazine for doing something positive.

A young brother got a perfect score on the SAT last year and he didn't even make time magazine's cover.

Violent Crime in this country is actually down since the late 60s, but everybody *thinks* it's out of control because the *reporting* of violent crime has increased 300% in the last 40 years thanks to 24-hour news cycles, the internet, and the overall focus on the negative from the media.

Since I could only GOAT this powerful 🤬 once, I clicked your name and just GOAT'd a bunch of your other posts regardless of content.

I been telling my parents this 🤬 for the longest when they ask why I don't watch the news. The news is basically those TVs in 1984 that broadcast propaganda 24/7, only instead of 🤬 about how great Big Brother is, it's fear mongering about why we should all avoid and fear our fellow man. I usually go out at night solo regardless of what city I'm in if it's simple ass Jackson or DC, Baltimore, or Memphis. Let the news tell it, I should've been shot and killed 33 times over doing this in the last three.

I'm ranting, but the article is hyperbolic. He acts like Iverson and Hernandez/Carruth/OJ are the majority when Iverson's only crime is not growing up and possibly being an undiagnosed depressive. The rest is as you've stated, a fraction of a percent, but thanks to articles that ONLY highlight the bad, everyone thinks the NFL and NBA are full of people who'll bust their guns when it's the exact opposite.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hernandez coming for Marlo next. Baltimore beware.
  • Matt-
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    Aaron-Hernandez-kicked-out-of-bar.jpg

Isn’t it interesting how a murder charge is what it takes to make everyone realize that Aaron Hernandez did not appear to be anywhere close to cleaning his act up? Since the New England Patriots drafted Hernandez in 2010, there have been very few — if any — stories about the 23-year-old getting into trouble off the field. Now that he is in jail awaiting trial for the murder of Odin Lloyd, there is no end in sight.

The latest comes to us from Deadspin, which posted the photo you see above on Tuesday that shows Hernandez being surrounded by security guards before he was allegedly kicked out of a bar in Hermosa Beach, Calif.

TMZ had more details about the reported incident:

According to sources who were in Chelsea Pub & Lounge on April 19th … the then New England Patriots star was drinking double Patron Silver shots all night in between glasses of Adios Motherf**kers — a wonderful vodka, rum, tequila, and gin concoction.

We’re told Hernandez repeatedly tried to walk outside the bar WITH his drink, and didn’t understand why security wouldn’t let him — and began yelling and cursing at the bar staff.

The person who sent the photo in claimed Hernandez then sat down, which is the pose he was captured in when the picture was taken, when he was asked to leave. He then paid his tab and left after multiple staff members surrounded him.

The more we hear, the more it sounds like Hernandez caused plenty of trouble at his Hermosa Beach rental home during the offseason.

Reach. No one reported 🤬 like this at the time b/c 🤬 is common for any bar in america. It only stands out 1)in hindsight, and 2) b/c its an nfl player

if a random player causes trouble in a bar of course its not going to matter. Nobody is going to care about a story about some liquored-up kicker giving the bartender a hard time.

it stands out because that NFL player is in jail accused of murder.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    i better lock my doors @ night, incase Aaron Hernandez tries to breaks in and murder my entire family
  • fightforolddc
    edited July 2013
    That yayo mayne. His homeboy told popo the whole shabang

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/07/cops_cited_🤬 _in_aaron_hernandez_court_papers

One of ex-Patriot star Aaron Hernandez’s buddies has flipped and is providing key information to authorities about the now-imprisoned tight end’s secret flophouse — where cops cited 🤬 in a search warrant affidavit, according to court papers.

“This Affiant requests an ALL PERSONS PRESENT WARRANT be issued for the #599 Old West Central Street for the following reasons: the nature of the sale of 🤬 is such that the participants are constantly changing, 🤬 is commonly packaged in small plastic bags which are easily and likely concealed on one’s person(s),” Massachusetts State Trooper Michael Bates wrote in an affidavit filed in support of a search warrant at Wrentham District Court after Hernandez associate Carlos Ortiz told authorities he had left a cell phone in Hernandez’s Franklin condo. “An ALL PERSONS PRESENT WARRANT would enable investigating officers to search any person(s) that may be concealing this cellular device on their person(s) inside or at #599 Old West Central Street-Apt. 12A in the town of Franklin at the time the search warrant is executed.”

“We cannot comment on this ongoing investigation at this time,” said Bristol District Attorney’s Office spokesman Gregg Miliote, in a statement. “More information will likely come out during future arraignments hearings.”

State police spokesman Dave Procopio also declined to comment, noting “the location is part of the ongoing investigation into the homicide of Odin Lloyd.”

Ortiz, a career criminal, was arrested in Connecticut last week in connection with the June 17 execution of Odin Lloyd, a 27-year-old Dorchester amateur football player. Ortiz faces a weapons charge. Hernandez faces first-dregree murder charges.

“During the course of the investigation, subject Carlos Ortiz was questioned on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 in Bristol, Connecticut,” Bates wrote. “Ortiz did confirm that he was with Aaron Hernandez on the night in question. Ortiz then went on to explain that Hernandez has another address that not many people know about. Ortiz referred to this location as an apartment style location, commonly referred to as a ‘flop house.’
  • fightforolddc