What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So LA is officially asking for klay and Barnes. Now I care less about him going to GS because they won't be that strong w/out klay and barnes
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    So LA is officially asking for klay and Barnes. Now I care less about him going to GS because they won't be that strong w/out klay and barnes

That's what I'm saying. That 🤬 would be lovely for the rest of the west.

Trading both of them for Dwight would be like OKC trading Westbrook & Harden back in 2009 for Amare Stoudemire. lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klay AND Barnes lls Lakers front office bout as delusional as their fans wit dat fuckery
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    allday1992 wrote: »
    New Orleans, Portland and Sacramento have agreed to a three-team trade sending guard Tyreke Evans to the Pelicans, center Robin Lopez to the Trail Blazers and guard Greivis Vasquez to the Kings, people familiar with the deal said.

from what im hearing tyreke is coming off the bench. thats something teams trying to get over the top does, not a young building team. they would of been better off getting an millsap type player to fill a position they need to fill.

Perhaps Tyreke coming off the bench opposed to starting will help his efficiency? He's already an average shooter who needs the ball in his hands to be effective compared to playing off-ball.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Klay AND Barnes lls Lakers front office bout as delusional as their fans wit dat fuckery

Axel I've had it with you!
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also saw somewhere else that after taxes that extra year and 30 mil is damn near equal to the net income dwight can make in houston or dallas cuz cali has the highest state taxes in the usa

So his options are go to houston and play with a young harden,parsons(and possibly his boy josh smith),a coach who was a great big man and will implement an offense to get dwight the ball and get tips from hakeem or stay in l.a. with an old kobe,an older nash mike antoni and his trash coaching that don't even fit wit the personnel the lakers have and pipe dreams of lebron coming to the lakers next summer

We'll see soon

Post of a 🤬 who never paid taxes...tx don't have the income tax but they make up for it every other way and these guys play across the whole country, that's taxable income.

Go make another crying rant about paying your 86 dollars a week child support payments.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    Y'all ain't serious w/ this reke coming off the bench 🤬 right. 40 mil+ for a player coming off the bench? Wow.... anyways:

Screenshot2013-07-05at114936AM_zps33e46b15.png

ron-paul.gif
  • greenwood1921
    smh @ Tyrus Thomas being set to make close to $20 million over the next 2 seasons.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    I also saw somewhere else that after taxes that extra year and 30 mil is damn near equal to the net income dwight can make in houston or dallas cuz cali has the highest state taxes in the usa

So his options are go to houston and play with a young harden,parsons(and possibly his boy josh smith),a coach who was a great big man and will implement an offense to get dwight the ball and get tips from hakeem or stay in l.a. with an old kobe,an older nash mike antoni and his trash coaching that don't even fit wit the personnel the lakers have and pipe dreams of lebron coming to the lakers next summer

We'll see soon

Post of a who never paid taxes...tx don't have the income tax but they make up for it every other way and these guys play across the whole country, that's taxable income.

Go make another crying rant about paying your 86 dollars a week child support payments.

Texas has no state income taxes so that's 45 of the 82 games he'll play in the state of texas that won't get taxed and 47 total if you include florida you stupid fucc.

The bolded is what happens when repeat other posters fallacious posts.I've never made one post about paying child support cuz I have NO kids you stay losin u stalkin 🤬
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited July 2013
    Yes texas does make up for it in other ways. But it's still crazy that just based off his salary and the taxes in CA he's going to make as much here in 4 years as he could make there in 5. He prolly has another max left in him if he stays healthy anyways
  • greenwood1921
    I see that houston can't afford to give Dwight a max deal. I bet if they could he'd already be decided by now.

They could cut 4 more players and still be cutting it close.

lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 🤬 Ron Paul gif....clutch fans posts that 🤬 every 5 minutes
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited July 2013
    That 🤬 Ron Paul gif....clutch fans posts that 🤬 every 5 minutes

i just copied and pasted it from cf didn't even know the ron paul gif was in there. Bruh those 🤬 over there bout to off themselves. Every time I get on there the dwight thread is updated within the last minute
  • HustleThaDon
    Some of those dudes on suicide watch. Every time a tweet comes them 🤬 flip lol.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088

hell yea I'm like they really at their cpu's refreshing constantly. Some chick just tweeted that the rockets have an announcement coming and now 4 pages later 🤬 going nuts. 🤬 has me all 🤬 up lol I'm logging off that 🤬
  • HustleThaDon

hell yea I'm like they really at their cpu's refreshing constantly. Some chick just tweeted that the rockets have an announcement coming and now 4 pages later 🤬 going nuts. 🤬 has me all 🤬 up lol I'm logging off that 🤬

Probably a bunch of middle aged white dudes at their desks. Squirming like worms.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    I see that houston can't afford to give Dwight a max deal. I bet if they could he'd already be decided by now.

lol

C'mon now you know lil presti got the deals ready. Morey said he had at least 20 scenarios ready to get dwight that max deal and I believe his ass. This dude had his kids make a video for dwight yesterday. He's been obsessed with D12 for 3 years, he'll off lin himself if he has to get someone of the books
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol

C'mon now you know lil presti got the deals ready. Morey said he had at least 20 scenarios ready to get dwight that max deal and I believe his ass. This dude had his kids make a video for dwight yesterday. He's been obsessed with D12 for 3 years, he'll off lin himself if he has to get someone of the books

i still don't know why they signed lin, besides the asain popularity with the rockets. from a basketball standpoint i didn't get it.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and i don't know what's worst, tyrus thomas getting 20 million the next two seasons, or gilbert arenas still on the book for 20 million in 2013-2014 SMFH
  • greenwood1921

lol

And that 🤬 will 🤬 houston's cap/tax situation. It's already forcing you to cut key role players and this overrated dude ain't even signed yet. lol

I'ma need him to sign with Houston or golden state, 'cause if he doesn't, he goes to L.A. where they can pick up 2 more max players over the next two years and they'll actually think about it this time instead of the epic fail "suicide watch" signing. But if he does go anywhere else, that would make L.A. a lottery team this year, and no matter who they sign next year they'll have to start from scratch from a chemistry standpoint (which is what killed them in 2012-13.)

This 🤬 is GOAT for OKC and Spurs fans.

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    TheBossman wrote: »

lol

i still don't know why they signed lin, besides the asain popularity with the rockets. from a basketball standpoint i didn't get it.

This was before harden though remember that. Besides Les(our owner) was the one who pushed for the Lin signing and morey wanted Asik. I'm not defending lin's game at all but when harden was hurt he went off a couple times. He can't play off the ball, him and harden don't fit together. I'm not saying LIn will ever be a good pg but his biggest issue is confidence and off-ball defense not skills.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088

lol

And that 🤬 will 🤬 houston's cap/tax situation. It's already forcing you to cut key role players and this overrated dude ain't even signed yet. lol

I'ma need him to sign with Houston or golden state, 'cause if he doesn't, he goes to L.A. where they can pick up 2 more max players over the next two years and they'll actually think about it this time instead of the epic fail "suicide watch" signing. But if he does go anywhere else, that would make L.A. a lottery team this year, and no matter who they sign next year they'll have to start from scratch from a chemistry standpoint (which is what killed them in 2012-13.)

As long as bev and motie or t. jones don't go we good. You forget we can move asik in a second. Then we will sign some players who just wanna win to cheap ass contracts with our mid level exception just like miami did.
  • greenwood1921

lol

As long as bev and motie or t. jones don't go we good. You forget we can move asik in a second. Then we will sign some players who just wanna win to cheap ass contracts with our mid level exception just like miami did.

Exactly. And that would put you back to square one versus the current heavyweights in the West.

Howard averaged 12.3 ppg against us last year, and Asik averaged 12.3 ppg against us in the playoffs. lol

You'll have two less shooters that were droppin those kamikaze 3's that kept y'all from being swept (other than a certain injury). So 🤬 looks like a wash with a more 🤬 up cap situation.

But at least you'll get some more nationally televised games.

*shrug*
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah majority of those dudes on Clutch Fans are idiots, being on there on the days leading up to the trade deadline and the actual trade deadline is hilarious
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want Howard to go to Houston so we can get Asik.

Let Houston deal with the black version of dumb and dumber