What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As usual broussard saying saying some crazy 🤬 . But since its dwight i actually believe it...i wanted to sign dwight bad not even gon front but now I don't give a 🤬 . Btw this has fegan (his agent) written all over it like red94 said....
  • O.G.
    O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smh @ 🤬 ass fans really condoning such fuckery.

You should wanna see your team win regardless.

Don't act like Seattle (OKC) and Portland didn't try to win the Oden/Durant sweepstakes.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwight Howard is now "50-50" on his decision to leave the Lakers, according to ESPN's Chris Broussard.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just when I thought this Dwight Howard thing couldn't get more retarted................smh
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These fake ass Laker fans still bruning these Dwight Howard jerseys they cashed out 200$ for lol
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't act like Seattle (OKC) and Portland didn't try to win the Oden/Durant sweepstakes.

Nope, them nikkas was just trash. And besides, look at what would've happened had we "won" the sweepstakes for the top pick that year --

tumblr_madbqw6C9p1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

Makes no sense to "tank" in a league that has a lottery process. You could go out there and lose 70 games and then have to sit there and watch Cleveland get the pick anyway, lol.

Can't root for lawses, bruh. Ain't built like that. *shrug*
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 Houston reporter on espn jus said Lakers was not a playoff team last year and Rockets were but La was the 7th seed and Hou was the 8th
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 is such a clown man...

I hope Metta run this 🤬 the fair one regardless his decision.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    d.green wrote: »
    Dwight Howard is now "50-50" on his decision to leave the Lakers, according to ESPN's Chris Broussard.

So you just skipped over the last 3 pages
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

You still dont get it.

The Spurs are STILL benefitting from one fluke bad season that netted them Duncan.

Dwight, Bron, even Yao...you're not just talking on-court, you're talking about 1 player possibly generating huge income for an entire city's economy.
  • greenwood1921
    blu197 wrote: »
    This 🤬 Houston reporter on espn jus said Lakers was not a playoff team last year and Rockets were but La was the 7th seed and Hou was the 8th

When just paying attention to your home team because they might get a good player goes wrong.
  • greenwood1921
    I hope Asik dont take these rumors the wrong way. 🤬 how Lin feels though.

He aight...

tumblr_static_lin-gifs_bw.jpg
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwight can get LA's love if he stays and has Dntoni fired
  • O.G.
    O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope, them nikkas was just trash. And besides, look at what would've happened had we "won" the sweepstakes for the top pick that year --

Makes no sense to "tank" in a league that has a lottery process. You could go out there and lose 70 games and then have to sit there and watch Cleveland get the pick anyway, lol.

Makes no since to continue to watch your franchise struggle with no chance at a title. Watch coaches and free agents leave year after year. No one is saying that the lottery is guaranteed success, but sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to become a winner. Just like Seattle (OKC). I don't root for losing. but as a Sixers fan '83 & '01 was a long damn time ago (Last championship caliber teams). If its broke maybe it needs to be fixed.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    i swear this has got to be scripted. this is some WWE type 🤬

we won't know if dwight is the third man till bash at the beach.........
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    @WojYahooNBA

Los Angeles issued a statement saying that Howard informed Kupchak of his decision "to not return to the Lakers."

The dwightmare is over he's going to Houston

#lakerslost
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Welp, he told Kupchak in his face he's not coming back.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #clipset

#bestteaminLA
  • greenwood1921

Makes no since to continue to watch your franchise struggle with no chance at a title. Watch coaches and free agents leave year after year. No one is saying that the lottery is guaranteed success, but sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to become a winner. Just like Seattle (OKC). I don't root for losing. but as a Sixers fan '83 & '01 was a long damn time ago (Last championship caliber teams). If its broke maybe it needs to be fixed.

To each his own. I've never looked at a game with my squad playing and said "man I hope we lose".

*A 🤬 Named Slickback voice*

Some 🤬 can't support their team tanking on purpose, some 🤬 can't cross bridges.

Is what it is. Good luck with that.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WojYahooNBA

Los Angeles issued a statement saying that Howard informed Kupchak of his decision "to not return to the Lakers."

The dwightmare is over he's going to Houston

#lakerslost

LOL, u are enjoying this...
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I was so close to being right.

Guess I gotta get used to cheering for this 🤬 .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im glad he gone