What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the Summer League players are all "baby" players, but they didn't have to give these nikkas Baby clothes jerseys...

BOcCLCWCcAAO8HX.png:large

🤬 it, let me find out where I can cop that. My workout shirt right chea. lol
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adrian Wojnarowski Verified Account
    @WojYahooNBA

Portland has reached agreement on a two-year deal with free agent Dorell Wright, league source tells Y! Sports.

• greenwood1921
    pacersjersey1.jpg

"YUP! In my white tee... YUP!"
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rockets start summer league tomorrow. Tryna see what the young boy Canaan gon do.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Good for Dorrell. Now Blazers got some depth. Should end up in the playoffs if they keep Aldridge.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pelicans COULD get the 8th seed

Matter of fact? Nahh Nuggets,Wolves,Blazers will be better

Lakers gonna be a 11th seed and 🤬 lol

🤬 outta here dude. We added enough talent to make a real playoff push.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot Houston drafted Cannan......
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Rockets start summer league tomorrow. Tryna see what the young boy Canaan gon do.

Canaan the type of 🤬 who will go off in the summer league and then get 0 pt..... he's a perfect fit for us. Range out the gym, scores well and plays no d....
  • greenwood1921
    Lamb dropped 20 a game last year in the Summer League, let's see what he does this time. Reggie Jackson will be there too. He should dominate. I heard he's salty about even being there.

Can't wait to see what General Zod will do. People saying we got the steal of the lottery. We'll see.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

Over which team that I mentioned? I mean its possible but ehhh
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Been reading that the Thunder will probably go after Delfino.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slim Thug need a front office job in the Rockets organization. He brought Dwight Howard to Houston, now he trying to get Josh Smith to Houston
  • Beta
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Slim Thug need a front office job in the Rockets organization. He brought Dwight Howard to Houston, now he trying to get Josh Smith to Houston

Damn sure need to do something since that 🤬 aint sellin records. Dude couldnt even afford braid maintenance
  • greenwood1921
    Been reading that the Thunder will probably go after Delfino.

If he's willing to play for close to the minimum. Presti ain't overspending on nobody. He's giddy as 🤬 about Lamb and Mr. October so he ain't breaking bread unless he has to.

• greenwood1921
    I can see the Pelicans squeaking in. They have a better, more proven coach than the Nuggets and Blazers. Got some decent young talent. *shrug*

They'll make good 1st round food for us.
  • greenwood1921

At least give him a job as a usher or towel boy. I thinke he needs the money.

Name the last Slim Thug hit you heard. I'll wait...
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn sure need to do something since that 🤬 aint sellin records. Dude couldnt even afford braid maintenance

He's actually making money. I've always thought that 🤬 was movin bricks on the real. His book did well and he just bought a home in LA
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lamb dropped 20 a game last year in the Summer League, let's see what he does this time. Reggie Jackson will be there too. He should dominate. I heard he's salty about even being there.

Can't wait to see what General Zod will do. People saying we got the steal of the lottery. We'll see.

thats false. Reggie asked to be in the summer league.
  • greenwood1921
    Lemme catch a 🤬 reading a slim thug book...
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemme catch a 🤬 reading a slim thug book...

What you gon do? Lol don't hate pleighboi.
  • Beta

He's actually making money. I've always thought that 🤬 was movin bricks on the real. His book did well and he just bought a home in LA

Book on what?
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slim Thug is more caked up than majority of these rappers that are signed to these major labels.

Texas rappers have loyal and legit fan bases too, he still gets a lot of burn out here.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

Over which team that I mentioned? I mean its possible but ehhh

All of them. We got enough scorers, all we lacking is a center since we traded Lopez.