What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    nuthin but ice cold bricks served up on da peremiter for da pissy pistons lls Josh Smith lawsed

The struggle 3's along with the struggle ft's will be hilarious
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    BDB wrote: »
    Peagle, Detcatvina your thoughts?

Peagle might've just commited that.

nah...im finally bout to start shittin with the pistons on 2k...the last few years been pure struggle. pistons the only team i run with lol

Skyrim-Deleted-my-Save_o_116462.gif

lol this 🤬 got me rollin for some reason. Maybe because I imagine blowouts every time you play online and you stick with it cuz thats your team.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    Peagle, Detcatvina your thoughts?

Peagle might've just commited that.

nah...im finally bout to start shittin with the pistons on 2k...the last few years been pure struggle. pistons the only team i run with lol

Skyrim-Deleted-my-Save_o_116462.gif

lol this 🤬 got me rollin for some reason. Maybe because I imagine blowouts every time you play online and you stick with it cuz thats your team.

lol nah, i normally just play against people offline cuz 2k's servers are garbage. i mean ive caught a few blowouts against 🤬 that run with the heat, thunder or lakers. but i can win with the pistons, 🤬 just tough
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting prep matchup..

Nerlens Noel vs. Steven Adams

Steven Adams - 23 points, 10 rebounds, 3blocks and 2 assists -Notre Dame Prep
    Nerlens Noel - 14 points, 6 rebounds, 7 blocks, and 1 steal - Tilton School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GpnqLsaFRA8
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

David Aldridge Verified Account
    @daldridgetnt

Agent Mark Bartlestein says that free agent forward Carl Landry will sign with the Sacramento Kings.

3:52 p.m. Sat, Jul 6
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    David Aldridge Verified Account
    @daldridgetnt

Agent Mark Bartlestein says that free agent forward Carl Landry will sign with the Sacramento Kings.

3:52 p.m. Sat, Jul 6

WHY IN THE FLYING 🤬 WOULD HE GO BACK TO SACRAMENTO LIKE WTF
  • greenwood1921
    He picking up some of that paper that they snatched out of Iggy's mouth.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don't understand what some of these players be thinking...Josh Smith; you really signed w the Pistons though!?!? For what, to do the same 🤬 u did in Atlanta, only this time the pistons r a lot worse.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    NA 🤬 THAT ALOT OF THESE 🤬 JUST MAKING 🤬 MOVES cmon with this 🤬 i like carl landry as a player i want to see fam succeed but the 🤬 did he go back to sac for
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pecking orders as of right now this is how I think teams will finish the regular season

1.Bulls
    2.Heat
    3.Pacers
    4.Nets
    5.Knicks
    6.Wizards
    7.Pistons
    8.Cavs or Bucks

1.Thunder
    2.Clippers
    3.Spurs
    4.Warriors
    5.Rockets
    6.Grizzlies
    7.Blazers
    8.Nuggets

• greenwood1921
    Can't expect everybody to "ring chase" and coat-tail ride. Like I said before, taking less than the maximum of what you could get just to play on a so called "contender" (in your prime) makes no sense.

I commend some of these dudes for getting their maximum value. Get mad at the 🤬 GM's and owners.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that money and hype the Knicks had and they're a near lock to not get home court advantage

Jeremy-Lin-Laughing-on-Bench.gif
  • greenwood1921
    The pecking orders as of right now this is how I think teams will finish the regular season

1.Bulls
    2.Heat
    3.Pacers
    4.Nets
    5.Knicks
    6.Wizards
    7.Pistons
    8.Cavs or Bucks

1.Thunder
    2.Clippers
    3.Spurs
    4.Warriors
    5.Rockets
    6.Grizzlies
    7.Blazers
    8.Nuggets

I would much rather see the Cavs get that last East spot. Bucks should be banned from the playoffs for at least 3 years. NBA sanctions, nikka.

Lay down ass nikkas.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Lol let it be set up that we face the Cavs in the 1st round.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I forgot Sheed an assistant coach for Detroit now lol..I'm gonna make sure I watch a few Pistons games this year.

Damn right. Coaches get T'd up too, lol.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't be surprised to see the pistons go after rondo now.They have the assets

This, and I just warmed up to keeping Rondo around with Stevens
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured the hawks would still make the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed but with the cavs getting jack, and drafting bennett Im not so sure.

Hawks,Bucks, pistons, Cavs,and wizards gonna fight hard for those last 3 spots

Shoutout for Al jefferson gettin that money but dont complain when you on the end of a blowout every other game
  • tha bause
    On cue shaq has taken shots at Dwight. Said LA is too big for him and he's not built for the spotlight. Also said Houston is perfect cuz it's a little town.....

• greenwood1921
    I figured the hawks would still make the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed but with the cavs getting jack, and drafting bennett Im not so sure.

Hawks,Bucks, pistons, Cavs,and wizards gonna fight hard for those last 3 spots

Shoutout for Al jefferson gettin that money but dont complain when you on the end of a blowout every other game

How many bball L's would you take for 14 million a year?

I'd gladly stand in the paint with roller-skates on during the Dunk contest and get Brandon Knighted 20 times on national TV for $14 million a year.

• Ghostdenithegawd
    bobcats making it to the playoffs
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't expect everybody to "ring chase" and coat-tail ride. Like I said before, taking less than the maximum of what you could get just to play on a so called "contender" (in your prime) makes no sense.

I commend some of these dudes for getting their maximum value. Get mad at the 🤬 GM's and owners.

And like I implied before, u don't have to be a legend to actually go help a team contend...there's a difference going to a team that you can HELP win, then just riding a coat-tail on a super team....

Get your money of course, but wtf ur career about? So u in the NBA..u gonna cake, 🤬 as u can see 🤬 ass players cake too...so and? Do something memorable, not just be a news feed on espn n NBA tv...
  • tha bause
    tha bause wrote: »
    On cue shaq has taken shots at Dwight. Said LA is too big for him and he's not built for the spotlight. Also said Houston is perfect cuz it's a little town.....

Makes no sense seeing that Houston is the 4th most populated city in the country lol.

Haha I know man. If shaq takes aim at you then anything that gets in between is just collateral damage. Talks just to talk

• greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    ghost! wrote: »

And like I implied before, u don't have to be a legend to actually go help a team contend...there's a difference going to a team that you can HELP win, then just riding a coat-tail on a super team....

Get your money of course, but wtf ur career about? So u in the NBA..u gonna cake, 🤬 as u can see 🤬 ass players cake too...so and? Do something memorable, not just be a news feed on espn n NBA tv...

Generational Wealth >>>>>> impressing innanet nikkas