What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    So Dwight's corny ass will finally give Shaq and Kobe a common bond without Phil Jackson's help. lol
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim and Mitch sitting on their 🤬 not making any moves? Jerry rolling in his grave right now.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    What is the Thunder's plan? What's they roster lookin like? Seems like they lost a lot with Martin being gone. This should be the bulls year. Can't remember the last team who went to the finals 4 times. Wade is breaking down, he won't be the same player next year as he was this year, Bosh is not a 1a player, and LeBron is asked to do a awful lot. Should be interesting to see how we'll they do.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Generational Wealth >>>>>> impressing innanet nikkas

1st, I don't live for these athletes nor do they live for me. They can do wht the f they wanna do w their lives, n we are n a sport thread speaking about them right? That's wht the forum is for right?

And stop, like a lot of these athletes understand "wealth" n leaving something for their kids....u see the pics up n here...a lot of these nigs thinking about rims n houses...not investments n stocks...

Like I said. Whts ur career about.
  • ghost!
    *rims n hoes*
  • BitchIWillSlapU
    BitchIWillSlapU Members Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭✭
    anybody post these yet:

DwightSings_original.gif?1373068787

iUG0TvSrnC25D_original.gif?1373068385

LMFAO Lakers fans trying to pretend like they did not want him to stay now but...GTFOH!
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tha bause wrote: »
    On cue shaq has taken shots at Dwight. Said LA is too big for him and he's not built for the spotlight. Also said Houston is perfect cuz it's a little town.....

Makes no sense seeing that Houston is the 4th most populated city in the country lol.

It ain't like he a Dr. or nothi- ...oh wait.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost! wrote: »

1st, I don't live for these athletes nor do they live for me. They can do wht the f they wanna do w their lives, n we are n a sport thread speaking about them right? That's wht the forum is for right?

And stop, like a lot of these athletes understand "wealth" n leaving something for their kids....u see the pics up n here...a lot of these nigs thinking about rims n houses...not investments n stocks...

Thanks for proving my point.

The bold = The question.

The underlined = the answer.

Nuff said.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobcats making it to the playoffs

Im not serious at all with this post if they do ima take credit plz dont whack me into inffinity
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    I figured the hawks would still make the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed but with the cavs getting jack, and drafting bennett Im not so sure.

Hawks,Bucks, pistons, Cavs,and wizards gonna fight hard for those last 3 spots

Shoutout for Al jefferson gettin that money but dont complain when you on the end of a blowout every other game

How many bball L's would you take for 14 million a year?

I'd gladly stand in the paint with roller-skates on during the Dunk contest and get Brandon Knighted 20 times on national TV for $14 million a year.

Oh nah I agree, everybody isnt going to ring chase and that was my gripe with heat fans on another site because they would assume certain free agents would come just because its a great opportunity to win a ring. Im like not everybody wants to sign for cheap and play like 15 mins a game just to get a ring. Some guys wanna get some actual Playing time or some just want the money for whatever reasons. I hate when 🤬 be like you gettin paid to do what you love to do so signing big contracts and not going to a contender is selfish and blah blah blah.

But at the end of the day its basketball and it just so happens that its your job. And whats the main reason why 🤬 have a job or goto school to get a good job? To get that guwop
  • ghost!
    ghost! wrote: »

Thanks for proving my point.

The bold = The question.

The underlined = the answer.

Nuff said.

If its,rims n hoes..then u a,dumb muthafucka..point blank, n gives nuckas the right to talk about you...

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured the hawks would still make the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed but with the cavs getting jack, and drafting bennett Im not so sure.

Hawks,Bucks, pistons, Cavs,and wizards gonna fight hard for those last 3 spots

Shoutout for Al jefferson gettin that money but dont complain when you on the end of a blowout every other game

What the 🤬 you talking about? Boston is still miami's number 1 threat in the east
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tha bause wrote: »
    On cue shaq has taken shots at Dwight. Said LA is too big for him and he's not built for the spotlight. Also said Houston is perfect cuz it's a little town.....

Houston is the fourth largest city in the America. That 🤬 trolling he got a house out in the H
  • ghost!
    for the record...i dont think i said anything about josh making 14 mill...i just said why the 🤬 you signed with the pistons..
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Think the problem with the Pistons is spacing for the offense. You have NO shooters out there at least with the starting lineup.
  • its....JOHN B
    Doc didn't give Shav the gawd a run in the playoffs that's why he got traded
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pistons are gonna trade monroe and stucky for rondo i believe
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »

🤬 up...Yall should not trade monroe at all.

• its....JOHN B
    Cleveland vs Golden State 2014 looking forward to it
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    I gotta watch the warriors,clippers and nuggets.As soon as I see them sign bacc up pg's not named nate robinson His chances of returning to the bulls increase
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »

🤬 up...Yall should not trade monroe at all.

i like monroe but i think he has already peaked as a player. he isnt phisically gifted but he is highly skilled. he's gonna want alot of money after his rookie contract and joe d doesnt wanna give max money to him cuz the organization doesnt believe he is a franchise changing talent