What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Freddie Gibbs Says Young Jeezy Made Him "Look Stupid"

Comments

• southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    🤬 bout to be on no limit 2k14 wit alley boy

They need to do some more collabs, "Rob Me a 🤬 " was cold as hell

Ehh I don't know bro, Alley kind of ruined that song for me....I skip to the next song or start the song over when his verse comes on......i will say Krit needs to produce more for Gibbs though
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    🤬 bout to be on no limit 2k14 wit alley boy

They need to do some more collabs, "Rob Me a 🤬 " was cold as hell

Ehh I don't know bro, Alley kind of ruined that song for me....I skip to the next song or start the song over when his verse comes on......i will say Krit needs to produce more for Gibbs though

I 🤬 with his part heavy

We be takin so much now the 🤬 fun,
    We be lookin for your 🤬 , for your 🤬 come
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no sympathy from me cuz Jeezy been a 🤬 type 🤬 ... I hope he keep dissing him tho along with Alley Boy and Gucci.... 🤬 it this aint no popularity contest
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only 🤬 that didn't like that ESGN? that 🤬 had to many wack ass features
  • vslyke
    vslyke Members Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    He also said in the interview he wasn't going to speak on it anymore unless Jeezy said something. Do you fools even read or just skim through it?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Ricky.G wrote: »
    how much months has it been since this 🤬 lefted cte .

Lol this 🤬 ain't even a word.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    I just wan't him to talk face to face with me and its over!<--no 🤬
  • jeffbundles
    jeffbundles Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    im listening to ESGN and to be real gibbs nice, gibbs should sign to 1017bricksquad/DTE/🤬 jeezy entertainment
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He needs to shut the hell up.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this 🤬 didnt know he had to sign a contract to be under Epic right??
    I 🤬 with Gibbs but this 🤬 making it hard to believe him..
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sensitive Thugs y'all all .....
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Not just a cop but chief of police.

Gibbs been killed this..

Your father was a cop? How did that work, did you live with him growing up in Gary?

Yeah, I did. It’s funny because I get this question a lot. My dad came up in Gary, he was a musician, too. He was a singer and I guess he did what he had to do to support himself and in the 80s when I was like two-years-old, he joined the police force. Anyway, it was some 🤬 , I don’t know the specifics of it but some scandal happened in ’91 that forced him to resign from the department.
  • mc317
    mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Sodi
  • mc317
    Before fading back into the night, one of the men fatally shot Charles Black, 42, in the head.

Violent crime, especially involving drugs, is no stranger to Gary, a depressed steel town of 117,000 that hugs the southern lip of Lake Michigan, a few minutes drive from Chicago. What was different this time is that the witnesses said the assailants were police officers.

Although the two men wore masks, witnesses said they identified the officers by their voices from previous drug raids.

An investigation of the May 27 shooting has mushroomed to include the entire 17-member Public Morals Division, which investigates vice crimes. As many as eight former and present members of the division are expected to be indicted on robbery and drug charges, Police Chief Cobie Howard said Friday.

A number of drug dealers have come forward to tell of police officers robbing them of drugs and money. The allegations include charges that the 1990 Officer of the Year sold drugs from his police car. But Howard insisted in an interview Friday that 98% of his department is honest and is "going about business as usual."

"The shaking of a tree does not necessarily mean all the apples will fall off," he said, insisting that only a small number of his 210-member force will be indicted.

The beleaguered department had almost twice as many officers a dozen years ago. The previous city administration allowed the size to dwindle through attrition, Howard said, adding that low salaries prevent him from hiring more officers. Gary's $19,300 annual starting salary lingers from $5,000 to $7,000 behind the salaries of comparably sized cities, he said.

Howard insisted, though, that low pay was not a factor in tempting police officers to break the law.

"The cure for temptation is a person's own integrity and his own moral fiber in regard to what he will or won't do," he said. "It's an individual choice. These people made an individual choice," he said, referring to the officers he believes committed crimes.

In a strange twist, a supervisor in the division, Sgt. Thomas Jordan, disappeared shortly after the investigation began. Police combed Gary neighborhoods for several days because of reports that Jordan had been killed and his body dumped in a wooded area.

He later turned up unharmed in Arizona. Arresting officers said he was found beside his unmarked police car, depressed and contemplating the desert. He was returned to Gary earlier this week and was hospitalized for depression.

Jordan, who had not been under investigation, supervised the two men who were arrested July 23 on federal firearms charges in connection with the drug house robbery and shooting. In addition, most of the others expected to be indicted reported to him.

Ads by Google
    Quality Software
    ISO, API, ANSI, 9001, 14000, etc. Compliance and Workflow management
    www.qisssoftware.com
    Online Public School
    Give your child a better education No cost K-12 school for IN students
    IndianaCyber.org

The two officers now in custody are Cpl. Derrick Earls and Patrolman Cory House. House was the department's Officer of the Year in 1990.

A week after they were arrested, fellow officer Cpl. John Bauswell resigned and began cooperating with the FBI, which is leading the probe.

Lake County prosecutor Jon DeGuilio asked the FBI to spearhead the investigation.

"I have no problem with the prosecutor asking the FBI to be the lead agency," Howard said. "I have very capable investigators, but I want to avoid the appearance of conflict of interest."

This is not the first time Gary's vice squad has been rocked by scandal.

The unit was reorganized and renamed in 1980 in the wake of charges that officers had been selling confiscated drugs and guns.

The allegations had been made by then-Police Chief Charles Boone while standing trial in 1979 on federal tax fraud charges. He claimed that his indictment was part of a frame-up by members of the police narcotics unit to keep him from ferreting out corruption.

The charges against Boone were dropped after two trials ended in hung juries. Nearly a dozen former Gary policemen and their associates later were indicted on charges of drug dealing and stealing guns. Three former policemen were convicted on drug charges.

Boone's successor as chief, Frederick P. Kowski, created the new unit.

Howard said he expects one-third of the 17-member vice squad and perhaps "a few other officers" to be indicted in this latest scandal. The same men also are the focus of an internal investigation.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^
    Cliff notes please
  • mc317
    ^ so his pops was a fake ass Denzel

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    mc317 wrote: »
    The beleaguered department had almost twice as many officers a dozen years ago. The previous city administration allowed the size to dwindle through attrition, Howard said, adding that low salaries prevent him from hiring more officers. Gary's $19,300 annual starting salary lingers from $5,000 to $7,000 behind the salaries of comparably sized cities, he said.

Howard insisted, though, that low pay was not a factor in tempting police officers to break the law.

how in the 🤬 is a grown as man working as a cop suppose to raise a family on less than 20k per year ... smfh ... i could careless about the heart of a man ... these guys are putting thier life on the line for pennies ... trust if an oppurtunities arises trust any man or woman reguardless of his/her heart will take advantage ... if the oppurutnity rises

🤬 when i was working my way thru school making pennies as a lot attendant @ a dealership i used to steal gas to get back n forth to school ...

now that im making a great salary i wouldnt dare do anything like that to jeopardize my job .................. especially something that wont supplement my income .....

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gibbs losing cred now. bitchmade reactions and 🤬 . 🤬 stepped off from CTE, but got ex-girlfriend feelings...FOH GIbbs.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayo IC, should we just rob this 🤬 ? Word is bond this 🤬 gettin' on my nerves with this 🤬 .

Ol' lump lump head havin' ass..

Anybody with me? Everybody bring lunch & dress casually *hearts*
  • Sweat jones
    Sweat jones Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
    He making himself look silly
  • Sweat jones
    Looking like young jezzy broke his heart
  • Sweat jones
    The only way to win in life by going on ur own.

U be the boss otherwise u just gone get hustled
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Darkskinned 🤬 are so 🤬 dumb yo.

you not so light there ya self papi my 🤬 from dr she say u a 🤬 🤬 idk tho
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gibbs a clown, 🤬 shouldnt be mad at jeezy, be mad at yourself for signing to a label that only released jeezy and bloodraw albums, now jeezy definitely should have responded to gucci, but a cryin 🤬 like gibbs...just ignore and make him madder
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Gibbs just shot himself in the foot SMMFH. Now b/c of this of this Gibbs will never blow. Jeezy is VP of Def Jam and all the underlings and squares who wanna impress him are gonna avoid Gibbs like the plague, and it's sad cuz he's talented too. I never got artists who 🤬 on the hand that fed them SMMFH. I used to 🤬 w/ Gibbs but this is 🤬 . Before Jeezy & CTE Gibbs was a nobody outta a place NOBODY heard of since MJ. 🤬 give Jeezy props for that at least & if it's bad blood move on and 🤬 . It didn't work for Game and it wont work for you. Slick Pulla aint put out a record in almost a decade & he still pushes a Ferrari & got money - you know why ? Cuz he plays his position.

These 🤬 wanna be the HNIC but dont know how to follow first before they can get in that position.