What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ice Cube Calls Dwight Howard "Dwight Coward

2»

Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was Howard i would get more on the Houston fans side by going on twitter and tell them he always preferred Scarface over Ice Cube. That would start some 🤬 . lol

***Disclaimer*** I prefer Cube over Face but that's for another forum

He seem like the type of nikka that listens to Flo Rida or Will I Am.

Or Lil Debbie
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    I'm really not mad D12 left.

I'm mad that Jim and Mitch let him walk and we get nothing in return

I'm mad that D12 wanted Phil to the coach but Mitch and Jim ignored that request
    to keep that waste of skin D'ntoni.

I'm mad the Lakers organization put "STAYD12" signs all over LA/Compton/Watts/Inglewood and every where in the LA county. Begging him to stay, When the 🤬 has LA begged players to play for them to throw up billboards every where?

Howard never wanted to be here playing with Nash and D'ntoni as his coach and for that I don't blame him.
    I hope LA doesnt think they're going to get MELO or any other star as long as D'ntoni is HC no one wants to play for him.

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, it's not like Dwight chose LA in the first place. He wanted Brooklyn. LA took a chance because they thought no one would ever leave them. They were wrong...D12 didn't want to play with Kobe or in that system.

I can understand his decision.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is hilarious watching all the Lakers fans cry and diss Dwight Howard. It's like Christmas in July for me.

It almost makes me feel better about my boys losing the finals.......................................

Almost. :(
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol most Laker fans aren't like Cube right now though. On Friday it was 🤬 Dwight now we're just looking forward to next summer to see the moves the Lakers make. We all know the lakers are gonna be an average or below average team next year.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    killap wrote: »
    Don't get it twisted Laker Nation will not miss Dwight and to be honest the Nation is disappointed in the Laker organization for pulling out all the stops to keep him...Have some dignity, we are the Lakers

C/S we aren't mad or have hurt feelings, 🤬 the noise... We are disappointed as fans from the bullshyt this 🤬 brought since day 1... Real Laker fans were yelling to get him off squad 2 months into the season... We know what it means to be a laker unlike the wack as teams y'all root for who can accept losing year after year and just watch the 🤬 for no reason aside from entertainment and its apparent he didn't want no parts from the day Mitch Kupchak was showing the 🤬 kid the Wall of Fame... We aren't mad, we are relieved but that doesn't mean we can't keep it 100 about that 🤬 ...

Coward is a pussycat, Nuff said.... Ice Cube is a real 🤬
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    🤬 was a free agent and chose to leave. I'm not seeing how that makes him a "coward"
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone who actually be in LA knows no one cared about Dwight leaving or staying.

More people debating showing emotions if Ron artest gets amnestied or not.

Hate non Cali 🤬 talking like they know, 🤬 disgusting.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howard is a 🤬 though
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    being a Lakers fan is a culture.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    'We don't give a 🤬 about a D'white Coward'
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited July 2013
    Anyone who actually be in LA knows no one cared about Dwight leaving or staying.

Word.... These 🤬 don't even watch the games bro smh.... These 🤬 need Time Warner Network and 🤬 ... We saw he wasn't with the gang and he's a 🤬 ... We call them how we see them out here, nobody gives 2 🤬 about him, we just want to ether that 🤬 career for being a crybaby loser no ring demanding ass 🤬 , we don't cry nor lose out here we don't know about y'all other fools but we keep it 1000, he's just not who he thinks he is... Just bc the lakers wanted him back doesn't mean we as fans out here supported that... If Dwight did stay yeah we would have embraced him bc that's what lakers do, and that would've showed a lot of character on his part in proving he could handle the hot and heavy torch... But he was who we thought he was, a DWIGHT COWARD
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    killap wrote: »
    Don't get it twisted Laker Nation will not miiss Dwight and to be honest the Nation is disappointed in the Laker organization for pulling out all the stops to keep him...Have some dignity, we are the Lakers

Really doe
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all can't say "I don't care!" In one breath then call him Dwight Coward in the next, tho...

Either you care or you don't. If you name callin then you definitely feel some kinda way. Let that man go.

It's the lakers. We might be down 1 or even 2 years but every 5 we gon have a championship caliber squad. Mitch gon get us right.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

Word.... These 🤬 don't even watch the games bro smh.... These 🤬 need Time Warner Network and 🤬 ... We saw he wasn't with the gang and he's a 🤬 ... We call them how we see them out here, nobody gives 2 🤬 about him, we just want to ether that 🤬 career for being a crybaby loser no ring demanding ass 🤬 , we don't cry nor lose out here we don't know about y'all other fools but we keep it 1000, he's just not who he thinks he is... Just bc the lakers wanted him back doesn't mean we as fans out here supported that... If Dwight did stay yeah we would have embraced him bc that's what lakers do, and that would've showed a lot of character on his part in proving he could handle the hot and heavy torch... But he was who we thought he was, a DWIGHT COWARD

da sodium chloride is oozing at an astronomical rate in dis post
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kareem handled this 🤬 the best. No shots really at Dwight, but kept the whole thing in perspective.

I respect Kareem for at least his handling of the whole thing.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

Word, you ain't catching feelings over Dwight

/proceeds to type out another paragraph on Dwight leaving.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakers fans = that entitled white 🤬 who feels the world should bow at her feet
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao lakers fans/old timers are mad.Period

They aren't use to getting turned down just like a dime chick who gets rejected for the 1st time they are confused and angry

Listening to kareem talk about dwights limited post game now is hilarious
    "In addition, they replaced Andrew with Dwight Howard and that was nothing short of a coup.I don't know if he needs to change his game that much," Abdul-Jabbar said. "He just needs to show up and give what he normally does. He's a beast on the boards. He plays on both ends of the floor. And he provides post-up points."

When last year he was on his 🤬 .Shut da fucc up old man and accept the fact duke aint give a fucc about you and the lakers and bounced like a real 🤬 does.Hakeem will help him in ways kareem never could
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow

They all are really in their feelings

This deserves to be quoted.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D.Howard treated L.A. like the chick you sex after a bad break up. It was only a temporary situation until someone better came along.