What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    speaking of bench reactions, this is one is funny on so many levels.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqR8GroqJ2U

• Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol gotta start back posting more

Rofl I remember the elite seats
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 shaq is playing volleyball
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_l8shyg9qc

• iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    olowokandi.gif

Gotdam stat...gotdamn...this the one we paid for and never really got smh
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    The New York Post reports that New York forward Carmelo Anthony wanted the Knicks to pursue a trade for Boston point guard Rajon Rondo... and thought the team would.

Anthony told friends after the Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce trade to the Nets, he figured the Knicks would make a play for point guard for Rajon Rondo. Anthony believes Rondo would be the perfect piece and would be super motivated in New York to attempt to knock off Garnett and Pierce.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The New York Post reports that New York forward Carmelo Anthony wanted the Knicks to pursue a trade for Boston point guard Carmelo Anthony... and thought the team would.

Anthony told friends after the Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce trade to the Nets, he figured the Knicks would make a play for point guard for Rajon Rondo. Anthony believes Rondo would be the perfect piece and would be super motivated in New York to attempt to knock off Garnett and Pierce.

Melo is gonna stay 🤬 about the knicks making moves that he knows they can't make now. Who the 🤬 were they gonna give up for rondo. FOH
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's going to cauuuse some 🤬 in the locker room smh
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The New York Post reports that New York forward Carmelo Anthony wanted the Knicks to pursue a trade for Boston point guard Carmelo Anthony... and thought the team would.

Besides Shump NY has nothing of value
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

So Melo wanted the Knicks to sign another Carmelo Anthony?

That wouldn't have worked out.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2013
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭

1zfqzrn.gif

Goat for the dj paul gif
  • its....JOHN B
    Only way I could see a trade between NY and Boston working out is if there was a 3rd team out there that for some reason was willing to give up a first for Felton, sent us that pick with Shump and dump Wallace on one of those teams, maybe another future pick from NY whenever their next first round pick is
  • its....JOHN B
    I would like to get Shump on this team though, to me he's what I was hoping Avery Bradley would be
  • iron man1
    I would like to get Shump on this team though, to me he's what I was hoping Avery Bradley would be

You good bruh...
  • its....JOHN B
    Im probably by myself on this, but as much as the Bulls would have won by getting Ellis, the Bucks would have won just as much by bringing in Deng, if you look past the contract I think he's a better fit than Ellis is, that team would be filthy defensively and if they end up making that Teague for Jennings swap, at the end of the day they aren't winning 🤬 but they could be a 4-6 seed for the next 5 years making noise in the playoffs which is a win in Milwaukee nowadays
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Metta World Peace

@MettaWorldPeace 8m

Ok. I have to amnesty my jeans.

Their too tight.

I think I might waive my tooth brush also. I need a new one
  • greenwood1921
    Lamb trying to show up Reggie today. Nah, nikka it's too late. Reggie got that 6th man spot, pleighboi.

That's what you get for having a red Kobe fro.
  • greenwood1921
    Lamb = 18 in the first half.

Aight, Wal-Mart, I see you.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9VIUW07BDGSPW9natzd3oEaOEQVdZJuQzQac7AswbpmipP3ph6Q
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shaq interview with VladTv about Dwight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=VHkccon2LJo
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If my team finally got the 8th seed knocked out easily
    Went to conference finals 🤬 on,
    Then finally made finals and was utterly dismantled,
    ONLY to go out embarrassingly to a team of no stars in the 2nd round the following year,
    And are basically perennial losers.....

Guess I'd be watching summer league games and posting stats and records accompanied by drew Carey level jokes too

image_zpsee2208d8.jpg
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    Lamb 3 points from the record. Tuff break, nikka.

russell-westbrook-finger-roll-dance-nba-gifs-2012-2013.gif