What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who you been 🤬 on, you been the laughingstock of the forum since you started posting

🤬 you scared to show face in ya own city sit all the way down...you stay getting banned 🤬 , laughingstock ass nukka

You was never here, been telling you to show proof but you seem to skip over those post.
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ Quentin Richardson's little time with The Knicks and now being traded to Toronto and A BIG "🤬 Move" To Marcus Camby for choosing The Knicks over signing with us last year, 🤬 could have been a NBA Champion instead of being a bench warmer in NY and now they shipped your ass out too lol.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

Time to give it up that garbage been exposed....nice try tho nobody in his own city ass 🤬 . New York don't know you, we'll see you if otherwise.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    How many Bizzy Bone/Kobe Bryant stans who go by P Swayze are there in the world?
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

Time to give it up that garbage been exposed....nice try tho nobody in his own city ass 🤬 . New York don't know you, we'll see you if otherwise.

Ok that's nice, but im not from New York so I could care less
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited July 2013
    So Swayze you go conveniently skip that post again
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrew bynum to the cavs
  • Chi-Town Bully
    I didn't want Bynum to sign with the Cavs, if he stay healthy and motivated they go be a problem
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m

Andrew Bynum's deal w/ Cleveland will include $6 million of $12M guaranteed in year 1, league source says. Team option of $12.5M for 14-'15.
  • P swayze166
    So Swayze you go conveniently skip that post again

🤬 I was at bulls nets game told you and ya boyfriend bilflinger hours before, then during and then after...but ya scary Broke ass freezed up and disappeared. 🤬 what you want my 🤬 plane ticket?....

Well 🤬 it 🤬 🤬 here's my hotel and plane....swallow that ether and check the dates, you a 🤬 🤬 scared to show face in ya own city...you and ya boyfriend bilflinger Jermajesty

image_zps860ae75e.jpg

image_zps99144ad6.jpg

http://www.nba.com/games/20130425/BKNCHI/gameinfo.html?ls=🤬
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did Bynum even work out or atleast run up the court for the cavs? I would not be giving that fool any money
  • P swayze166
    And refer to the Razor Ramon gif after you digest that ether you 🤬 ass 🤬 @chitownbully
  • Chi-Town Bully
    The Central go be the most competitive division
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notice how this cracka can prove he was in chicago but can't prove he's blacc
  • Chi-Town Bully
    But what makes it worse is you talking 🤬 now but you was quiet as 🤬 that day, you made sure you aint cross Tommy or myself that day until the game was almost over
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said before Bynum and ill say after Bynum the cavs will be fighting for a 6th seed

ESPN and all these other jokers need to stop with all this where is lebron going next 🤬 .. TMZ like rumors and idiotic assertions he is not going anywhere
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cleveland vs Golden State 2014 finals looking forward to it

• P swayze166
    But what makes it worse is you talking 🤬 now but you was quiet as 🤬 that day, you made sure you aint cross Tommy or myself that day until the game was almost over

Stop copping pleas y'all 🤬 both got exposed...meanwhile all my pictures there..me, my face skin whatever...y'all 🤬 prob both the white ones trying to defect...my pictures if everything posted all 🤬 fugazi

Swallow the ether y'all forever my portable toilets
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tha bause wrote: »
    Central division starting to look like the NFC east before Dallas fell off

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Eastern Conference will be interesting this upcoming season.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if they move Varejao
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Wonder if they move Varejao

Hell nah why would you under any circumstances let alone.. what basically is a 1 year deal on what amounts to a trial run.