What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    If the Cavs miss the playoffs with that roster then Mike Brown will be coaching the princeton offense at Princeton.

East is real suspect after the 4th seed, so anything's possible.

U mean after the 5th seed. heat, bulls, pacers, nets, and knicks.

Nah, I meant the 4th.

Thanx tho.

Shots fired
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So are ya'll 🤬 ready to stop throwing shade at all the potential we have?

I mean sure 🤬 gonna put us at no higher than 6th barring injury but let me say this.

A healthy Cavs team this year is not a team you wanna see in the playoffs. I'd love for us to get them old ass Brooklyn Nets or them under performing ass Knicks in the 1st round next year.
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    If the Cavs miss the playoffs with that roster then Mike Brown will be coaching the princeton offense at Princeton.

Agree with the East point.

Disagree with the roster point. Their roster isn't that good or talented besides Kyrie & Bynum - One who's played less than 60 games a season the NBA & couldn't play a full college season.

You know about Bynum Lol

andrew-bynum-bowling.gif?w=500&h=286

As far as Standings

Bulls
    Heat
    Pacers
    Knicks
    Nets
    Pistons
    Raptors
    Hawks/Cavs/Bucks/Wizards
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    Bynum is a nice pickup, but he's not worth a 20 game improvement. I still don't think the Cavs will make the Playoffs. Miss out just slightly.

Bynum likely won't play 25+ mins a game (Likely miss some games).
    Kyrie ain't played 60 games in a season yet.
    Nobody on their frontcourt can get a shot for themselves
    No wing players who can create their own shot
    Waiters is Rodney Stuckey 2.0
    They have the Coach that everybody in here was bashing & said he only won because of LeBron

But yet, they're all of a sudden gonna be a factor?

LL

If Kyrie cant play 60 games, Bynum cant get right and Varejao goes down again then yea they will struggle, but they did sign one of the best backup point guards in the game, so if Kyrie can play 60 to 65+ games they will be straight, Thompson and Waiters played good down the stretch last year and are still growing, Zeller same thing, they got good role players with Miles, Casspi, Gee and Ellington, and then the number 1 pick I don't even know what to expect from him to be honest, but they are deep if they can stay healthy theres no question they will make the playoffs
  • Los216

Disagree with the roster point. Their roster isn't that good or talented besides Kyrie & Bynum - One who's played less than 60 games a season the NBA & couldn't play a full college season.

You know about Bynum Lol

As far as Standings

Bulls
    Heat
    Pacers
    Knicks
    Nets
    Pistons
    Raptors
    Hawks/Cavs/Bucks/Wizards

Yo?..........

wtf is that 🤬
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah, I meant the 4th.

Thanx tho.

Not appreciating those shots fired at the knicks gotdammit lol

*calls @peagle odinson to bring forth the ban hammer*
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Los216 wrote: »

but only because the people of cleveland got together to butcher "we are the world" in an attempt to get lebron to stay
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bynum is a nice pickup, but he's not worth a 20 game improvement. I still don't think the Cavs will make the Playoffs. Miss out just slightly.

They have the Coach that everybody in here was bashing & said he only won because of LeBron

LL

If Kyrie cant play 60 games, Bynum cant get right and Varejao goes down again then yea they will struggle, but they did sign one of the best backup point guards in the game, so if Kyrie can play 60 to 65+ games they will be straight, Thompson and Waiters played good down the stretch last year and are still growing, Zeller same thing, they got good role players with Miles, Casspi, Gee and Ellington, and then the number 1 pick I don't even know what to expect from him to be honest, but they are deep if they can stay healthy theres no question they will make the playoffs

Bolded aren't on the team anymore

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn where's Miles?
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭

LL

Jack won't be as effective as he was with us. We had shooters who you couldn't leave which gave him a ton of opportunities to do his thing.

Too dependent on Kyrie. None of their wing players can do anything with the ball. None of their forwards will be able to get their own shot/be consistent.

@ Bold: All of them are. I'll give them Playoffs next year.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

You know about Bynum Lol

As far as Standings

Bulls
    Heat
    Pacers
    Knicks
    Nets
    Pistons
    Raptors
    Hawks/Cavs/Bucks/Wizards

Yo?..........

wtf is that 🤬

Oh, yeen know? He's a professional bowler.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_n-Fjk3jXifk4GLMlCMsn0Ib_1J0rLcjfltU-0--k5BTPpafwvg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdERplKhWXMWv9ayWNadHe6F0QM76cq5ALGDIqWK9hgW2sBZFXimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwSmKUiCqXOX_iswr2nsdYxakWuzRSTuCdd4STTgG7itCMw6OjgQ
    bynumboling.jpg

He's bowled more than he's balled in the last couple years.

Y'all bowling team gon' be tiiiiiiiiiight.
  • peagle05
    iron man1 wrote: »

Nah, I meant the 4th.

Thanx tho.

Not appreciating those shots fired at the knicks gotdammit lol

*calls @peagle odinson to bring forth the ban hammer*

avengers001.gif
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean sure 🤬 gonna put us at no higher than 6th barring injury but let me say this.

A healthy Cavs team this year is not a team you wanna see in the playoffs. I'd love for us to get them old ass Brooklyn Nets or them under performing ass Knicks in the 1st round next year.

Aye bruh..........🤬 you lol
  • Los216
    I see a lot of 🤬 hating hard. It's cool I'd be hating to if I didn't have the youngest team in the league (average age is 21yo) Top 5 PG (Kyrie) Top 2 C when healthy (Bynum) top 5 picks (TT, Dion, Bennett) cap space next year to sign any player we want.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chill bro. All that cap space will get ate up when all those rookies are of their 1st contracts
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a lot of 🤬 hating hard. It's cool I'd be hating to if I didn't have the youngest team in the league (average age is 21yo) Top 5 PG (Kyrie) Top 2 C when healthy (Bynum) top 5 picks (TT, Dion, Bennett) cap space next year to sign any player we want.

Dont nobody sign with Cleveland unless they desperate
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

You never know with them trash knicks..if amare starts most of the season they gonna be a 6th seed
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where's dis hawks nd bucks love comin from? Celtics will be betta then both teams foreal
  • peagle05
    we're also forgetting that bynum is a total headcase. i mean if his 🤬 is straight and he's healthy, its a good look for the cavs. but this is the dude that did this 🤬

Andrew+Bynum+flagrant+foul+on+JJ+Barea.JPG

this 🤬

Bynum+parking_Logo2.JPG

this 🤬

andrew-bynum-hair-1.png

aaaaaaaand this 🤬

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    where's dis hawks nd bucks love comin from? Celtics will be betta then both teams foreal

2234747_o.gif
  • Los216
    peagle u from Philly?
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everytime Woah or Swayze post i Just wanna
    tumblr_m8rfuipgwD1qiswuzo1_500.gif
  • peagle05
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    2234747_o.gif
    fixed
  • peagle05
    peagle u from Philly?

no, but i get asked that a lot lol