What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    This cat on the radio earlier said Rondo>>Carmelo
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamaica wrote: »
    This cat on the radio earlier said Rondo>>Carmelo

russell-westbrook.jpg
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    That was my reaction
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your radio host is on that good dope
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disgusting = celtics fans who not even from Boston. 🤬 never even been on the orange line.

#axel
    #fucknigga
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disgusting = celtics fans who not even from Boston. 🤬 never even been on the orange line.

#axel
    #fucknigga
  • 5th Letter
    tha bause wrote: »
    When anybody called up and disagreed he'd just yell over them and hang up. I just turned that 🤬 off. Smh.
  • greenwood1921
    When anybody called up and disagreed he'd just yell over them and hang up. I just turned that 🤬 off. Smh.

Can't 🤬 ' stand sports talk radio. Especially local ones. Basically a bunch of D-League wannabe Skip's and Cowherds.

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't 🤬 ' stand sports talk radio. Especially local ones. Basically a bunch of D-League wannabe Skip's and Cowherds.

speakin of sports talk radio, u ever 🤬 with sports animal when u was in oklahoma?
  • greenwood1921

speakin of sports talk radio, u ever 🤬 with sports animal when u was in oklahoma?

Heellllll no. All they used to do is 🤬 on OU and act like Okey Lite was Notre Dame or some 🤬 back then (pre-Stoops), and heard they back to hating since we ain't won one since 2000 and "just" averaging 10 wins a year since.

I know they probably stay saying dumb 🤬 about the Thunder too.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I wanna see what the future gonna do tomorrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=lVuJzTayFGc

I also wanna see if John Jenkins and Mike Scott got better
  • greenwood1921
    I think Schroeder will be special.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Schroeder will be special.

I got a good feeling about him. Idk what it is neither. Maybe its because hes german but I feel dude is gonna be nice
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #suicidewatch

XLfSBND.jpg

What if I told you #suicidewatch was just calculated a year early.....
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant wait 2 see schröder play 4 atlanta...countin days til season starts again
  • greenwood1921
    Mane, yall getting my hopes up about this 🤬 Schroder. He's THAT nice?

Just comes off as a well developed PG with a decent J.

Kinda like a young Rondo with a better j and no attitude. Either that or he just talks his 🤬 in German. *shrug*
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

#axel
    #fucknigga

You're having an identity crisis huh?? Come on...u can tell me...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MALIBU, Calif. -- Former Chicago Bulls star Scottie Pippen is being sued over a fight last month at an upscale Southern California restaurant that left an autograph-seeker hospitalized with a head injury.

The $4 million lawsuit filed Thursday in Los Angeles Superior Court says 49-year-old plaintiff Camran Shafighi simply asked Pippen for a photograph for his girlfriend's 12-year-old son.

Instead, the suit says, Shafighi got a "brutal and unjustified physical attack" that included spit in the face, a shove, and a punch that sent Shafighi to the ground.

"At no time did or could Mr. Shafighi physically provoke or fight back, as he was knocked unconscious with the first blow," the lawsuit says.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    MALIBU, Calif. -- Former Chicago Bulls star Scottie Pippen is being sued over a fight last month at an upscale Southern California restaurant that left an autograph-seeker hospitalized with a head injury.

The $4 million lawsuit filed Thursday in Los Angeles Superior Court says 49-year-old plaintiff Camran Shafighi simply asked Pippen for a photograph for his girlfriend's 12-year-old son.

Instead, the suit says, Shafighi got a "brutal and unjustified physical attack" that included spit in the face, a shove, and a punch that sent Shafighi to the ground.

"At no time did or could Mr. Shafighi physically provoke or fight back, as he was knocked unconscious with the first blow," the lawsuit says.

Scottie said "Pippen ain't easy"
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Casper Ware got a nice shot
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One hitter quitter gotdamn
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

#axel
    #fucknigga

look here birdshit, ur blatant bitin of Bilfigger is disgusting i've stated my reasons why ima Celtics fan im not a groupie of a certain player unlike yaself now dont quote me again
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    Giant-Westbrook still hoopin' I see.

Is Beverly playing? Somebody make some Wile E. Coyote signs that say "TIMEOUT! 🤬 🤬 ". So our PG's meniscus' can live.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Casper Ware got a nice shot

Yea and he didn't have one last year. I like Covington. I think he'll play in the d league for us