What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

George Zimmerman Trial Thread (Found Not Guilty Jesus help us...)

Comments

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol banned that 🤬 with a quickness........................
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 on Rachel again.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zimmerman gonna be guarded like Fort Knox for a while, but eventually he gonna get caught slipping. 🤬 got to be patient with their outrage.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    I have always said that the white cave 🤬 Miss Ann is ten times the brute and callous monster than her slave master husband and in no greater way has my thoughts ever been affirmed than today.

A jury full of mothers. It's beyond nauseating

131542954663668815865395.gif

GOAT gif. where are you finding most of these pics? 4chan? or somewhere else?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re-evaluate your frivolous relationships with others..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zimmerman gonna be guarded like Fort Knox for a while, but eventually he gonna get caught slipping. 🤬 got to be patient with their outrage.
    🤬 who is paying for that?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why wat happen the mod five flag 🤬 stupid as 🤬
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These 🤬 on First 48 in FL better holla at OMara
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re-evaluate your frivolous relationships with others..

Co 🤬 sign
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    What's 🤬 me off even more than the verdict is all these idiots on CNN and MSNBC basically saying "the system worked."

FOH with that.

Why are they even going out of their way to say that?

If they're trying to get people to remain calm or prevent riots or whatever.....they're actually getting people more upset in the process.

Overall, the DA's office 🤬 up by putting him on trial for 1st degree murder instead of manslaughter.

The system ain't 🤬 .. Ask Sean Bell,Oscar Grant,Ramarley Graham & Emmitt Till etc etc...

How the 🤬 did you ever have the audacity to compare Trayvon to those 5 up there?

Wow.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    ohhhla wrote: »
    YO, someone please photoshop MJ's Bulls Jersey and put O'Mara's name on it.

I mean goddayum.

I haven't really seen any of the courtroom trial action, but is O'Mara really as good as some people are hyping him up to be.....or is it more a case of incompetent prosecution and poor jury selection?

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH @ 🤬 being in denial

I've been telling you this case was weak as 🤬 from the get-go; before it even became a "case".

The prosecution's tears are delicious though.nh
  • bambu
    bambu *Earth & Water* Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

?type=image&size=full&id=aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tLzdia1BzLmdpZg%3D%3D
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Consequences and repercussions.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was hoping to hear O'Mara/West be interviewed.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭

probably us the taxpayers
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if these would be rioters realize that those "milita" types have been gleefully waiting for moments of chaos such as this, so that they can hunt down some "🤬 ".

Word to New Orleans
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is it. Race War time. The Revolution. The moment we've all been waiting for, our chance to finally extinguish the plague of the white race once and for all. Remember the plan: capture White Women, 🤬 White Men.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    This ruling has set a dangerous precedent. You can get away with murder by that 🤬 law.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH @ 🤬 being in denial

I've been telling you this case was weak as 🤬 from the get-go; before it even became a "case".

The prosecution's tears are delicious though.nh

It was more then enough evidence for a man slaughter conviction....
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.