What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubletee wrote: »
    My 🤬 Roddy. Reppin' the Braves, the Falcons, and his skin.

Roddy White ‏@roddywhiteTV 5m
    It's crazy how people on twitter want me to get in trouble for a tweet that they are retweeting because they want something to happen thanks
    Expand

Roddy White ‏@roddywhiteTV 41m
    All them jurors should go home tonight and 🤬 themselves for letting a grown man get away with killing a kid
    Expand

Roddy White ‏@roddywhiteTV 42m
    🤬 Zimmerman got away with murder today wow what kind of world do we live in
    Expand

Roddy White ‏@roddywhiteTV 4h
    Braves win
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Roddy White ‏@roddywhiteTV 6h
    This stadium is rocking right now
    Expand

Wouldnt even be surprised if goddell fined him for this.

mos def this will be talked about on espn tomorrow. an pro sports athlete can't tweet 🤬 like that. no matter if he's right or wrong.
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santonio Holmes told someone to 🤬 themselves on twitter. Not sure if he ever got fined for it
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    Only one way to fix this

*mos def voice*
    The black delegation, goes back in time to trade the rights to OJs guilt for the future rights to zimmerman's guilt.

@matt-

Gon' head and sign off on that deal right quick, pleighboi.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at this scumbag west peagle i request that you ban matt for a week...just cause.
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not surprised at all. Let this be a lesson...

Take your ass home instead of punching people

Bruh what...

Lets be real, if Trayvon had just continued to go home he would be alive. It's not illegal to follow someone but it is illegal to start beating somebody ass because they following you. Most people just going overboard because a black kid lost his life to a white/hispanic guy.

Yep, let's lead a stranger who's following me to the place where I lay my head. That makes sense SMH.

you couldnt call a cop or something intelligent?
  • greenwood1921
    nycest_1 wrote: »

Bruh what...

Lets be real, if Trayvon had just continued to go home he would be alive. It's not illegal to follow someone but it is illegal to start beating somebody ass because they following you. Most people just going overboard because a black kid lost his life to a white/hispanic guy.

Yep, let's lead a stranger who's following me to the place where I lay my head. That makes sense SMH.

you couldnt call a cop or something intelligent?

Word. Cause we all know how quick and efficient the police are when responding to 911 calls from black people.
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013

Russell Westbrook ‏@russwest44 2h
    THIS IS NUTS!!! REAL TALK!
    Expand
    russell-westbrook.jpg
  • thagame
    thagame Members Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    CJ McCullum is impressive, his game translates very well to the NBA. Elite handle and he has a mean stepback jumper, deep jumper and midrange game. He will probably be a sixth man/ harden type role but he will be a problem his BBIQ is high. He might get rookie of the year coming off the bench.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruh what...

Don't waste ya time with these suburban ass 🤬 ...they know nothing about life

#getsallowancefromparents
  • greenwood1921
    Can't wait to see how The Boondocks flips the Trayvon Martin case.

The way they flipped the war in Iraq and the 🤬 game was goat.

The war in Iraq = the episode about "The Playstation killer."

The 🤬 game = The "Itis" episode where Grandad started his own restaurant.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2m6ljxd.jpg

Ralph Sampson is tall as 🤬 and Toa Dwarfs that 🤬 ..who the 🤬 was going to guard that blimp head ass 🤬 ...
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marquis Teague actually looked good earlier, lets just hope that carries over the rest of simmer league and into the season

Marquise Teague is butt crumbs...won't translate

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruh what...

Well how did the alternative work out for the guy

Marquis Teague actually looked good earlier, lets just hope that carries over the rest of simmer league and into the season

Marquise Teague is butt crumbs...won't translate

He can only get better than what he was last year
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruh what...

Well how did the alternative work out for the guy

He got MURDERED.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning news and notes:

Mike Bresnahan: Lakers agreed to terms with SG Wesley Johnson...1-yr deal for vet's min of $1 mill.

Add small forward Al Harrington to the list of potential Knicks targets. Harrington, a former teammate of Carmelo Anthony’s in Denver, is expected to be bought out by the Magic.

Knicks GM Glen Grunwald wants to add another point guard and the club recently reached out to former Knick Nate Robinson, according to a league source.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Casper Ware got a nice shot

Yea and he didn't have one last year. I like Covington. I think he'll play in the d league for us

Covington and B.J. young are officially rockets.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    Ran into kyrie irving...real cool down to earth dude was kinda surprised how cool he was

All he got to do is stay relatively healthy and Cleveland got next
  • Chi-Town Bully
    On D Rose
    "What the summer has done is it has given him more time to build confidence and strength in his leg," Thibodeau said. "He looks great. He's feeling as well as he has in a long, long time. His entire body is a lot stronger. He has put a lot of work into his shooting

The Franchise about to come back with a jump shot.

If Goudelock can give a spark off the bench on the regular i'll gladly say goodbye to Nate
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wes Johnson smh damn shame he neva reached his potential i thought he would be good comin outta Syracuse
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Wes Johnson smh damn shame he neva reached his potential i thought he would be good comin outta Syracuse
    Just got another young wing for the vets, Wes Johnson I remember dude beasting at Syracuse was a top 5 pick just a couple years ago...,I think we are on to something here, not a glamorous pickup but can be a steal for us ESP if he can start over Nick Young at 3... I'd personally like Nick to be our 6th man like a Jamal Crawford type
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

i knew he would be trash, cant dribble, no awareness on defense and he not a consistent shooter
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited July 2013
    Those Laker fans hype about all their wack signings to hide the fact they about to have a pathetic season