What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    That dude on the left look like George Zimmerman
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Jamaica wrote: »
    That dude on the left look like George Zimmerman

Nah, lol. That's Darnell Mayberry. He's a brother. He's a OKC sports writer that follows the Thunder.

meandthecommish.jpg
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give up the duck tales 🤬

On another note the nets hired this dude j Kidd to coach only home games? Lol his probation gonna make him coach via satellite
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truth I aint even think about that Mike can stay over there in them bushes. Any more word on that contract offer with nate and the nuggets??
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm holding out hope nobody offers nate more than the vets min and he does return.It's damn near slim to none he returns

I think the bulls would be making a big mistake if they don't bring nate bacc it will haunt them at some point next year
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm holding out hope nobody offers nate more than the vets min and he does return.It's damn near slim to none he returns

I think the bulls would be making a big mistake if they don't bring nate bacc it will haunt them at some point next year

ur not a fan of Goudelock as a spark off da bench?
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ByTimReynolds: For those wondering, it looks like Miller will wind up saving Heat $15.5 million in luxury tax this year alone.
  • BlackAX410
    dis new CBA wont allow dynasties like da pre 2000's seems like teams wont last for 5 years wit dis luxury tax 🤬
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

I rather have nate.He's proven and can be a bacc up pg in case rose gets hurt,When hinrich gets hurt and he can shoot.Nate>>marques teague
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    soo about the raptors...
    vsdF4o0.gif
  • BlackAX410

I rather have nate.He's proven and can be a bacc up pg in case rose gets hurt,When hinrich gets hurt and he can shoot.Nate>>marques teague

from wat i heard Teague's contract isnt guaranteed rite now but im not hearin much about Nate free agent wise so i think yall got a betta chance of bringin him back then u think
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    soo about the raptors...
    vsdF4o0.gif

🤬 T finally get some serious playing time

Now I bet you like

rk1vn4.gif
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed it but where did mayo end u?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    Kevin Durant ‏@KDTrey5 5h
    Hes a dog! i love him, gonns have a breakout season RT @andyyyyg: @KDTrey5 thoughts on Reggie Jackson?
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Pause, but...

3v4h32.jpg[/img]
  • greenwood1921
    peagle05 wrote: »
    peagle05 wrote: »
    Imma need some of yall to post pics takin bout you hoopers. Because ain't nobody ax's height or peagles weight beating me in anything...

lmfao i cant speak for axel growing but i done lost a good amount of that weight so

Ol' Glucose-free diet ass nikka.

iYdTv.gif

lol. But nah, I heard that's a good diet, especially for athletes.

Tony Gonzalez says that's his secret to playing so long at a high level.

My old ass pops trying to do that 🤬 , talmbout "Tony Gonzalez do it" ol' hoop dreams ass nikka. I'm like 'nikka you 55'. Stop it.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    I missed it but where did mayo end u?

Bucks
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Elton Brand to the Hawks, that could work. Would he come off the bench or would Millsap start?
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Elton Brand to the Hawks, that could work. Would he come off the bench or would Millsap start?

Al and Millsap would start and Brand would come off the bench

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 is about to get real in the donkey again
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what now?
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    six_zpsa4baff58.jpg

word on the IC streets is that this is six
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Chea
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I think Emm is numb to all this 🤬 by now.

Bruh.. I am.. This is the life of a knicks fan.. Only saving grace I have.. Is that in real life.. I'll serve the majority of you 🤬 on the basketball court.. Outside of that.. My knicks.. They are who they are..

j9lyr8.jpg

I forgive you.. For you know not what you speak of..

When are you playing against Jeff Axel?

prolly sometime dis summer we gonna set sumthin up at a neutral spot since he stay in Virginia
    Come to DC I'll record it or beat both of you
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    six_zpsa4baff58.jpg

word on the IC streets is that this is six

Man If it aint pics of pico I dont give a 🤬 lol Thats my boo right there

Anyhoo, shoutout to my man money mike for his contributions towards both championships. Dude was always injured and never played up to his 5 mil a year contract but he gets a pass. I would imagine dude retires after this and I wish him the best. Im glad he finally got amnestied though. I was waiting for this for 2 offseasons. More importantly, him being waived frees up a spot so we have 13 players on the roster and if we dont sign Oden at one point than I hope we get varnado back and sign James Ennis.

I wish james Jones would just cease to exist though