What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Supposedly African Americans don't come from Africa

ohhhla
ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
«13

Comments

  • bambu
    bambu *Earth & Water* Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are problems associated with DNA testing.........

    However.....

    To try to front like blacks aren't from Africa is ignorant......

    These tests are fuckery, designed to collect as much African American DNA as possible.......

    Which will undoubtedly be used to provide "evidence" for Neo-Darwinist policies.......



  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree on most on what you say.

    I'm negroid and I know my ancestors were roam the plains of Africa
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this proves is african americans come from west africa there is very little difference between all those tribes over there.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    African Americans look like west africans from which we came from. So I don't know where this knowledge come from.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    less than 0.1%?

    Damn... I thought it would be a lot more than that
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    All this proves is african americans come from west africa there is very little difference between all those tribes over there.
    it doesn't prove that either.the vast majority of African slaves were bought by Europeans in the western and central part of the continent. A huge area on it's own, but those same Africans were sold to Europeans buy other Africans. Meaning they could have been taken from anywhere in Africa and brought to the Europeans. It really proves nothing other than there are companies willing to take advantage of people who only want to learn more about their own identities. these companies are in no way legit. science has not come to a point where you would be able to (based on DNA alone) pinpoint a location of an ancestor who lived 500 (give or take) years ago.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How embarrassing, taking advantage of people like this is a damn shame. Its typical corporate shuffling though, this dude giving people labels with 0.01% of information available.

    Everyone should've known it was a sham from the beginning though, unfortunately many have such a strong senses of wanting to belong that they allow themselves to be fooled.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds legit..
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    this is hilarious cuz its 🤬 stupid.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is hilarious cuz its 🤬 stupid.
    cosign and i didnt even watch
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    zombie wrote: »
    All this proves is african americans come from west africa there is very little difference between all those tribes over there.
    it doesn't prove that either.the vast majority of African slaves were bought by Europeans in the western and central part of the continent. A huge area on it's own, but those same Africans were sold to Europeans buy other Africans. Meaning they could have been taken from anywhere in Africa and brought to the Europeans. It really proves nothing other than there are companies willing to take advantage of people who only want to learn more about their own identities. these companies are in no way legit. science has not come to a point where you would be able to (based on DNA alone) pinpoint a location of an ancestor who lived 500 (give or take) years ago.

    It makes no difference were they where taken from in west africa all the people in that whole wide region called west africa are similar enough.

    FACT : WE CAME FROM WEST AFRICA THAT IS ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE KNOWN.
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    All this proves is african americans come from west africa there is very little difference between all those tribes over there.
    it doesn't prove that either.the vast majority of African slaves were bought by Europeans in the western and central part of the continent. A huge area on it's own, but those same Africans were sold to Europeans buy other Africans. Meaning they could have been taken from anywhere in Africa and brought to the Europeans. It really proves nothing other than there are companies willing to take advantage of people who only want to learn more about their own identities. these companies are in no way legit. science has not come to a point where you would be able to (based on DNA alone) pinpoint a location of an ancestor who lived 500 (give or take) years ago.

    It makes no difference were they where taken from in west africa all the people in that whole wide region called west africa are similar enough.

    FACT : WE CAME FROM WEST AFRICA THAT IS ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE KNOWN.

    Yes, most African slaves were bought in west African regions, Benin, Togo, Ghana, Senegal. I am just saying that during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade people were taken from all over the continent. So you can't be 100% sure.
  • RAPH
    RAPH Keeping it 100 Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    african americans are african and most of the ethnic groups that they descend from are in west africa period end of 🤬 story. African americans are not MOORS not hebrews or any other 🤬 . Can they pinpoint a specific tribe with 100% certainty no. But they don't have too because all those tribes in that region are genetically related.
  • RAPH
    RAPH Keeping it 100 Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    african americans are african and most of the ethnic groups that they descend from are in west africa period end of 🤬 story. African americans are not MOORS not hebrews or any other 🤬 . Can they pinpoint a specific tribe with 100% certainty no. But they don't have too because all those tribes in that region are genetically related.

    according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database many of our enslaved forefathers carried the Hebrew name of the Most High "Yah" in their home born names before having them stripped from them upon slavery in America...

    this helps further prove that the 🤬 Slaves were in fact Hebrews...

    [img]https://sphotos-a.🤬 .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/400212_10150532365030918_1808666681_n.jpg[/img]

    African Slave Name Database listing the slaves before we came to America! we carried the Hebrew name of "Yah" in all of our names! this is why the slave masters beat our original names out of us!

    418936_10150532376160918_828232953_n.jpg
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Fool, the name "yah" proves nothing, our ancestors had those names because they are african names not 🤬 hebrew. there is an african orisha called yemaja also pronounced yemayah, did you ever stop and think that our ancestors got that name from this 🤬 and not the "Yah" you are talking about.

    my guess is you never thought about that. you so called hebrew israelites have no real proof for your 🤬 claims. You 🤬 just don't want to accept what you are.
  • RAPH
    RAPH Keeping it 100 Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Fool, the name "yah" proves nothing, our ancestors had those names because they are african names not 🤬 hebrew. there is an african orisha called yemaja also pronounced yemayah, did you ever stop and think that our ancestors got that name from this 🤬 and not the "Yah" you are talking about.

    my guess is you never thought about that. you so called hebrew israelites have no real proof for your 🤬 claims. You 🤬 just don't want to accept what you are.

    hebrewisms001.jpg

    Are you a Yahoo?

    ‘While criticizing a map that had been published by T. Edward Bowditch in 1819 he says:” Beginning then at the top pf the map, I find a place called Yahooodee, a country or town of non-existence. Yahoodee simply implies Jews, the tribes of Jews, etc., which is the term the Moslems, apply to those people of the Mosaic faith who inhabit the lower part of the Atlas in the district of Suse (he places Suse 30 degrees N; 7 degrees W - where Bowditch places it 20 degrees N; 2 degrees E). They also apply the term Yahoodee to the Hebrew or Jewish tribe, whether native African or not…who inhabit Timbuctoo.’

    For centuries the children of Israel were called Yahoo’s, especially by the new Hellenized, Romanized Christianity. To be called a Yahoo was a derogatory term, just as the term Christian was initially derogatory. Just as the term was carried over to America as the moniker for a backward person and now used as the ad for a popular Internet provider – Yahoo.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RAPH wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Fool, the name "yah" proves nothing, our ancestors had those names because they are african names not 🤬 hebrew. there is an african orisha called yemaja also pronounced yemayah, did you ever stop and think that our ancestors got that name from this 🤬 and not the "Yah" you are talking about.

    my guess is you never thought about that. you so called hebrew israelites have no real proof for your 🤬 claims. You 🤬 just don't want to accept what you are.

    hebrewisms001.jpg

    Are you a Yahoo?

    ‘While criticizing a map that had been published by T. Edward Bowditch in 1819 he says:” Beginning then at the top pf the map, I find a place called Yahooodee, a country or town of non-existence. Yahoodee simply implies Jews, the tribes of Jews, etc., which is the term the Moslems, apply to those people of the Mosaic faith who inhabit the lower part of the Atlas in the district of Suse (he places Suse 30 degrees N; 7 degrees W - where Bowditch places it 20 degrees N; 2 degrees E). They also apply the term Yahoodee to the Hebrew or Jewish tribe, whether native African or not…who inhabit Timbuctoo.’

    For centuries the children of Israel were called Yahoo’s, especially by the new Hellenized, Romanized Christianity. To be called a Yahoo was a derogatory term, just as the term Christian was initially derogatory. Just as the term was carried over to America as the moniker for a backward person and now used as the ad for a popular Internet provider – Yahoo.

    utter 🤬 , i am an african and so are you my deluded friend. The religion of the jews is a mix of african and middle eastern belief. There was no israel before they left egypt.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at the thought of African-Americans not being of African descent.

  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Americans are both mixed with east and west Africa over the centuries prior to the slave trade from my learnings. We have become our own people but are connected to Africa remember division is weakness. We need to join with our brothers across the world. We out number them by billions. Join together and love your ancestry but love your brother sitting right next to you.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    All this proves is african americans come from west africa there is very little difference between all those tribes over there.
    it doesn't prove that either.the vast majority of African slaves were bought by Europeans in the western and central part of the continent. A huge area on it's own, but those same Africans were sold to Europeans buy other Africans. Meaning they could have been taken from anywhere in Africa and brought to the Europeans. It really proves nothing other than there are companies willing to take advantage of people who only want to learn more about their own identities. these companies are in no way legit. science has not come to a point where you would be able to (based on DNA alone) pinpoint a location of an ancestor who lived 500 (give or take) years ago.

    It makes no difference were they where taken from in west africa all the people in that whole wide region called west africa are similar enough.

    FACT : WE CAME FROM WEST AFRICA THAT IS ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE KNOWN.

    Yes, most African slaves were bought in west African regions, Benin, Togo, Ghana, Senegal. I am just saying that during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade people were taken from all over the continent. So you can't be 100% sure.

    This
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mDNA pretty much showed that everyone came from Africa.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was understood a long time ago that all people originated from Africa.... All people living in North America are "African-American"... African-American doesn't mean anything at all, its something you use cuz you dont know what else to say (or are too stupid and arrogant to claim your people)


    Now if you are referring to SLAVES being from Africa from 1492 to the 1800s... Yeah a percentage of them did come from Africa.... Many of them came from Central America... Many were the indigenous people of North America (whom many, including the government, still foolishly call them "American Indians", I.E. American people living in India?? IDK LMAO).



    Though they want you to keep claiming Africa because they know aint no way you're going to figure out who your mother (excuse me, i mean NATION) is if you assume origins over the vast Atlantic Ocean. Also, the nations and civilization that one would claim from West Africa have been scattered, destroyed, and 'whitened' (in no particular order).

    If they were to tell you that there is a strong possibility you are a descendant of the indigineous people of America, they would have a problem on their hands because they would owe you reparations (which they have given to many tribes, nations, etc. from Japanese to "American Indian" tribes/nations). But since you claim Africa, they know you're obviously incompetent in law and have no idea who your true mothers and fathers are so you claim the "nation" of 🤬 /🤬 /black/colored/african american/mulattoe/light skinned 🤬 runnin 🤬 / or whatever 🤬 slave synonym Moors (er, i'm sorry, I mean "Black people") want to call themselves today
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    I thought it was understood a long time ago that all people originated from Africa.... All people living in North America are "African-American"... African-American doesn't mean anything at all, its something you use cuz you dont know what else to say (or are too stupid and arrogant to claim your people)


    Now if you are referring to SLAVES being from Africa from 1492 to the 1800s... Yeah a percentage of them did come from Africa.... Many of them came from Central America... Many were the indigenous people of North America (whom many, including the government, still foolishly call them "American Indians", I.E. American people living in India?? IDK LMAO).



    Though they want you to keep claiming Africa because they know aint no way you're going to figure out who your mother (excuse me, i mean NATION) is if you assume origins over the vast Atlantic Ocean. Also, the nations and civilization that one would claim from West Africa have been scattered, destroyed, and 'whitened' (in no particular order).

    If they were to tell you that there is a strong possibility you are a descendant of the indigineous people of America, they would have a problem on their hands because they would owe you reparations (which they have given to many tribes, nations, etc. from Japanese to "American Indian" tribes/nations). But since you claim Africa, they know you're obviously incompetent in law and have no idea who your true mothers and fathers are so you claim the "nation" of 🤬 /🤬 /black/colored/african american/mulattoe/light skinned 🤬 runnin 🤬 / or whatever 🤬 slave synonym Moors (er, i'm sorry, I mean "Black people") want to call themselves today

    🤬 pure and simple black people in america are african not moors or any other made up 🤬 and blacks in america did not mix with native american so much.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    african americans are african and most of the ethnic groups that they descend from are in west africa period end of 🤬 story. African americans are not MOORS not hebrews or any other 🤬 . Can they pinpoint a specific tribe with 100% certainty no. But they don't have too because all those tribes in that region are genetically related.

    seems conscious Moors didn't even have to post before you try to call them out


    look up the word blackamoor in the dictionary. any dictionary. they dont hide it, they just kno 🤬 dont read. nor will they believe what they read if it goes against their "religion" or "beliefs" (i.e. feelings, not facts)
Sign In or Register to comment.