What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Are there ANY rap lyrics that you've heard and you REFUSE to listen to or repeat again?

Comments

• rap mysterio
    rap mysterio Members Posts: 171 ✭✭
    That whole Rick Ross line from , "accident murderers" his verse was irrelevant to the song topic and hot garbage
  • Candleguy
    Candleguy Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    That whole Rick Ross line from , "accident murderers" his verse was irrelevant to the song topic and hot garbage

His verse wasn't Soulja Boy garbage it was actually decent. However you're right Ross stays breaking the thematic narrative of any features he's on that's not on some mafiso/drug dealing 🤬 .

• bigev240
    bigev240 Illpix O.G. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tristate from Durag Dynasty on Spudnik Webb....

"Hope you get 🤬 by a pack of 🤬
    Be lingering 🤬 you say off of dark liquor"

The song is ill but I had to stop for a second after I heard that line.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pusha T on "Millions": "Yall gotta beg my pardon on this, but this 🤬 sound like 🤬 , don't it?!" 🤬 that line, B.
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Good to see some of the replies so far. Fear of 🤬 and not ashamed to type it
  • vslyke
    vslyke Members Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't repeat the word "🤬 " under any circumstances. I'm not going to tell 🤬 what to do. /shrug
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I can't think of any rappers that rap about investing in Stocks and/or bonds.

Nas is like, Iron Mike, messiah type
    Before the Christ, after the death
    The last one left, let my cash invest in stock
    Came a along way from blasting, tecs on blocks
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH at all these dudes mad at Jesus/Religious references.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    I usually refuse to repeat lyrics that praise some type of supreme being/deity. I avoid gospel-themed hip hop songs altogether.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a Christian, those lyrics with religious undertones dont offend me that much, but for a loooooong time I couldn't listen to Pastor Troy's Vica Versa...
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a Christian, those lyrics with religious undertones dont offend me that much, but for a loooooong time I couldn't listen to Pastor Troy's Vica Versa...

AND WHATS CRAZY, THAT SONG GO SOOOOOOO HARD, BUT WHEN U ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THAT JUNK, YOU GOTTA STOP YASELF
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow SmaKKKa CraKKKa Senseless Compton Cali4YaMembers Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant just pick out one, a few, or some... I'm gonna have to go the route of a prior poster and submit a general percentage.

98% of everything released over the past 10 years isn't worth lending an ear to

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nymvp wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    "No new friends..."
    "No new 🤬 , we don't feel that"

...🤬 moist as 🤬

At this point of my life (25) I don't have the time to develop new friendships, I'd rather spend my scarce time with people I already know. I make new ACQUAINTANCES all the time though. It can't just be me and Drake that feel this way right? I digress though....

On Already Home from BP3, Jay said he was "half man, half mammal" , absolutely one of the worst rap lines I've heard. That and "Weezy F. and the F is for Phenomenal". Or Fabolous during the BET Cypher? "I'm all up in ya ass b, who's the next Raz B?"

Yeah, you and Drake sound moist as 🤬
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that jcole outfart me line
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any lyrics not Street Military related!
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalecrunch wrote: »
    "Where my 🤬 with the big d**ks? Where my 🤬 with the hot whips?" Sheek ft Big Pun " Pina Colada"

Wow.....

Wow..
  • Kalecrunch
    Kalecrunch Members Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Gang 🤬 her,... take the paper, hang about fifty white people on a acre"
    Sheek Louch track off of Koceche Dipset vs D Block mixtape vol 3 Rumble in the Jungle
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathMembers Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »
    you look so good huh, id suck on your daddy's d*ck.

thats another one i have trouble saying...

HAHAHA I WOULD HOPE SO...

I JUST CANT IMAGINE 🤬 REPEATIN THAT 🤬
    I can say it though.

G. Dep....
    "And I was all ready on fish and spaghetti"
    What the 🤬 does that even mean?

• hahanope
    hahanope Members Posts: 227
    "Beat that 🤬 up like Emmit Till"

I still can't get how Wayne said this, and Future defended it..
  • hahanope
    hahanope Members Posts: 227
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    "Weezy F Baby and the F is for phenomenal"

I'm a STRONG dissenter of incorrect spelling
    That is my faaaavorite Wayne line. Lmao.

• D.Original
    D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    The older i get the more lyrics i cant get down with. theres too much negative 🤬 otut there, made to bring people down.
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biggie's reference to Jesus on "Kick In The Door"
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "blood on the leaves"... i found that whole song highly offensive just for using that sample in conjunction with tho 🤬 subject matter