What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Kendrick Lamar(Shots Fired!!!!) "Control"

Comments

• Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't see a west coast 🤬 like Crooked responding. Looking forward to Budden dropping tho...imagine if that 🤬 does dumb the 🤬 out...he could literally snap the 🤬 off n really set this off n have Kdot making a response by tomorrow.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cass!!!!!!

Somebody fuse that 🤬 to the end of the other verses spit on that beat...Joell...Los...I think Factz too....I wanna hear those 🤬 back to back.
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    There should be a side list for the most obscure/forgot about 🤬 to respond...Mickey Factz topping that so far!
  • nex gin
    nex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What page is Cassidy's response on?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just Blaze speaks on King of NY line
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok im sick of this 🤬 ...someone explain to me why the Lupe 🤬 was so hot...coz i took it as a parody and him basically showing u how 🤬 are easily impressed w flows even when the bars are garbage...hes impersonating a bunch of rappers flows and spitting gibberish on purpose...so whats so hot abt it?
  • drb3n
    drb3n Members Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    I swear. I've never seen anyone as overrated as Lupe. I'm not saying he sucks. He's good. Even in his response, he said some very clever 🤬 . That's as far as it goes though. His flow was kinda corny. The shots that he took a K sounded more like feelings caught than fire spit. The song as a whole sounded like some 🤬 that he just wrote out of nowhere rather than a response to a verse where dudes are called to step their game up.

I don't know. I've just never seen what the big deal about him is. I can understand people liking him because he is pretty clever, but I've never understood this perception that he is some kinda elite rapper. I look at him like I look at Canibus. They can rip the mic, but their music has 0 impact

Anyway, the funniest 🤬 in this threat so far as been the Chief Keef letters. Those 🤬 had me rolling.

He said on twitter that he didn't "write" it implying that it was a freestyle and that it took 2 hours. His flow was all over the place but he was imitating other rappers...

• vslyke
    vslyke Members Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Here's thing with all these responses if they wanted to kick off an all-out battle with K. Dot:

Fred's wasn't hitting....and no one remembers him.

King Los 🤬 was admirable...but no one knows him enough.

B.o.B 🤬 was just too far out there for anyone to take serious.

Mickey Factz was lackluster. Not bad, but not good enough.....and no one knows him.

Cassidy's 🤬 was solid, but the general consensus his he's been gone too long for an all-out war, and K. Dot would probably trash him.

Joell would eat that dude ALIVE...but SH as a whole doesn't have that mainstream attention to really heighten a battle of K vs. JO, and not too many people would care outside of 🤬 fans.

...then there's Lupe.

If there's ONE response I hope K. Dot responses to, it's his; cause I'll call it now:

Kendrick Lamar vs. Lupe Fiasco would be the best battle in Hip-Hop since Nas vs. Jay-Z.
    (the ironing of this is neither of them reside in NYC)

Ironing tho?
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    AP12 wrote: »
    just finished listening to the Cassidy version...

so far, he is in the lead for response tracks

Too much filler. This is right up his alley though as a battle rapper. I got him in 4th place so far behind Ortiz/Lupe/Mickey.

Hopefully Budden shakes this up some.

I wonder if Crooked I or Royce will chime in also....

and Lupe 🤬 wasnt a bunch of filler 🤬 ?
    Cass 🤬 was 🤬 loooooong!

6+mins? FOH

The 🤬 that was tough was TOUGH tho

Yeah Cass did what Cass always does though, there wasnt anything particularly special about this track but it was hard. I also feel like he played it safe by not doing a whole new record but just rapping on the Control beat, fan wrecked shop though.
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    nex gin wrote: »
    What page is Cassidy's response on?

All of them should be in the OP now
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit I'm Mad Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cass snapped! I think his response is one of the best so far..
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooner wrote: »
    Ok im sick of this 🤬 ...someone explain to me why the Lupe 🤬 was so hot...coz i took it as a parody and him basically showing u how 🤬 are easily impressed w flows even when the bars are garbage...hes impersonating a bunch of rappers flows and spitting gibberish on purpose...so whats so hot abt it?
    Point one set of bars that was garbage........

where's the gibberish.....
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drb3n wrote: »
    I swear. I've never seen anyone as overrated as Lupe. I'm not saying he sucks. He's good. Even in his response, he said some very clever 🤬 . That's as far as it goes though. His flow was kinda corny. The shots that he took a K sounded more like feelings caught than fire spit. The song as a whole sounded like some 🤬 that he just wrote out of nowhere rather than a response to a verse where dudes are called to step their game up.

I don't know. I've just never seen what the big deal about him is. I can understand people liking him because he is pretty clever, but I've never understood this perception that he is some kinda elite rapper. I look at him like I look at Canibus. They can rip the mic, but their music has 0 impact

Anyway, the funniest 🤬 in this threat so far as been the Chief Keef letters. Those 🤬 had me rolling.

He said on twitter that he didn't "write" it implying that it was a freestyle and that it took 2 hours. His flow was all over the place but he was imitating other rappers...

Not writing something doesn't mean it's a freestyle. Not writing something means you don't put pen to paper. You can generate something in your head and refine it that way. If it was just a freestyle, it wouldn't have taken 2 hours.

And something that's wack with a purpose is still wack. Ok, he was imitating other rappers, fine, but his flow still sucked. If Chamillionaire can imitate every rapper in the South on a single song and not sound like a 🤬 , then Lupe's got no excuse.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

#1 where the 🤬 has this 🤬 been?

#2 This 🤬 was hot to 🤬 ? ...well

Yo honestly if 🤬 ain't goin to really go in ...in the same vein as Joe Ortiz ...🤬 might as well just leave it alone .. Lupe sounded uninspired and like he was just puttin some 🤬 out just to do it ..however the way he mocked Kendrick's deliver with that 🤬 🤬 was funny ..and what the 🤬 was bob doing? 2 minute guitar solo? 🤬 please ..

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That just Blaze interview is why NY lost.. Smh ...96 that line would have never been caped for by anyone from the east
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    artakartel wrote: »
    This new artist Gold from Connecticut dropped a response for Lamar. Really nice, it's much more directed than Lupe's meandering 🤬 , plus it's on a nice beat.

a nobody just 🤬 on Lupes response...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Just Blaze sound like a 🤬 ... these 🤬 so soft...

What just blaze say?
  • ds.williams
    ds.williams Over ThereMembers Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Honestly, I can't remember the last time the rap game has been this exciting ...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    @Du_Du I just listened to King Los' response. That 🤬 can spit. I just may 🤬 with his the most so far
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »

Just Blaze speaks on King of NY line

Ugh shut up and tell Saigon to drop something

.............he did....peep his breakfast club interview
This discussion has been closed.