What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 (FX) (Premieres 9.10)

1246749

Comments

  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ireland 🤬 was way too long and drawn out for me. Besides that the show is still graeat
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In northern cali dudes really wearing soa biker jackets

    Like real biker dudes
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    In northern cali dudes really wearing soa biker jackets

    Like real biker dudes

    thats idiotic... picking up or changing a patch for a fictional one is just hilarious.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    The Ireland 🤬 was way too long and drawn out for me. Besides that the show is still graeat

    the shows did get bogged down in Ireland a little bit. It seems like every season has had a few episodes in a row that were just "okay" at best


    Honestly I thought season 2 was total garbage. Almost gave up on the show. Season 3 redeemed itself and made me feel guilty for every doubting it.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Season 3 was so intense IMO. I've near experienced that intensity from a tv show before.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    I don't think anyone's 🤬 that he got killed, I think it was more about the way it happened. What they're saying is they built him to be this untouchable figure in Oakland and then he got got caught slipping in such a sloppy way for the type of person that he is.

    no Monk doesnt like that he got killed period. he's said it several times and we've had this argument before.

    Uhhh, I think you got me mixed up with someone else. I've said it was unfortunate they killed Pope off so quick, but my major gripe was not that they killed him. We knew that was going to happen eventually. My major problem has always been how they did it. If they killed him off in a reasonable way, that's all well and good, but they pretty much ignored half the traits they associated with him to 🤬 him off. It came off as rushed and silly.
    also, I dont really see how the way he got caught up was sloppy. he trusted Jax when he really shouldnt of. I think they way he got killed is more of a testament to Jax's deception rather than Pope's sloppiness.

    Obviously, you didn't pay much attention.

    First of all, Pope's stance for most of the season was that he didn't even want Tig dead. He wanted Tig in jail so he could suffer for the rest of his life. Then all of a sudden with no explanation he switches over to have this thirst for Tig's blood that blinded him to all else. Then, I swear the same episode he died, they made a point of showing just how untrusting he was. He questioned Jax up until the very end, and then all of a sudden when he's at his most vulnerable, he forgets that he's untrust? Hell, the fact that Pope even came out to the meet to 🤬 Tig himself was a contradiction. Pope had made it clear that he didn't 🤬 his hands with that kinda thing anymore. Again, they ignored everything the established with Pope just to 🤬 him off and move on, and that's not good writing no matter what you think.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ The actor playing Pope was set to star ins some comedy show on TBS about a music band or some 🤬 ...He wasnt staying long though I wish he did.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    ^^ The actor playing Pope was set to star ins some comedy show on TBS about a music band or some 🤬 ...He wasnt staying long though I wish he did.

    Yeah, I know. Bad move on his part though because I believe that other show bombed.

    It doesn't matter though. Like I said, him dying wasn't the worse part. It was they way they went about it. I think if they implied or better yet, showed some collusion between Pope's #2 and Jax, then i could have believed the setup. But as it stands, they basically just took him out of character to 🤬 him off which was silly.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone's 🤬 that he got killed, I think it was more about the way it happened. What they're saying is they built him to be this untouchable figure in Oakland and then he got got caught slipping in such a sloppy way for the type of person that he is.

    no Monk doesnt like that he got killed period. he's said it several times and we've had this argument before.

    Uhhh, I think you got me mixed up with someone else. I've said it was unfortunate they killed Pope off so quick, but my major gripe was not that they killed him. We knew that was going to happen eventually. My major problem has always been how they did it. If they killed him off in a reasonable way, that's all well and good, but they pretty much ignored half the traits they associated with him to 🤬 him off. It came off as rushed and silly.
    also, I dont really see how the way he got caught up was sloppy. he trusted Jax when he really shouldnt of. I think they way he got killed is more of a testament to Jax's deception rather than Pope's sloppiness.

    Obviously, you didn't pay much attention.

    First of all, Pope's stance for most of the season was that he didn't even want Tig dead. He wanted Tig in jail so he could suffer for the rest of his life. Then all of a sudden with no explanation he switches over to have this thirst for Tig's blood that blinded him to all else. Then, I swear the same episode he died, they made a point of showing just how untrusting he was. He questioned Jax up until the very end, and then all of a sudden when he's at his most vulnerable, he forgets that he's untrust? Hell, the fact that Pope even came out to the meet to 🤬 Tig himself was a contradiction. Pope had made it clear that he didn't 🤬 his hands with that kinda thing anymore. Again, they ignored everything the established with Pope just to 🤬 him off and move on, and that's not good writing no matter what you think.

    uhhh, no I dont think I do. I remember you arguing that Opie deserved to die more than Pope did. they did not ignore his traits, they just allowed Jax's traits to fade and develop new ones in order to get what he wanted which was Pope dead and ultimately the club heading towards legality.

    so let me get this straight, you think its rushed and silly because a guy trusted earned the trust of another guy and then betrayed him because that is exactly what happened. Jax complied in the first deal which was Tig stays in jail and another Son dies. Id say that earned some trust considering how Jax "acted" about the ordeal which showed Pope there was a little bit of him inside Jax. Therefore it gave Jax some leverage.After Opie died, Jax made a deal with Pope to get the Sons out and Tig because Jax needed his lapdog to do 🤬 work. He promised to hand him over after that business was done. Pope had been making deals with Jax since the 3rd episode. So I dont get where this "Pope questioned Jax till the end" 🤬 is coming from. He may not of took his word at face value but when Jax showed proof of the 🤬 he was promising and usually came through thats gonna develop trust for anybody I dont care if your Pope or not.

    Now lets be real about it here, letting someone suffer in jail is pretty much equal to killing them. Honestly, I dont think it really mattered to Pope. He just wanted justice for his daughter one way or the other. Never did Pope say he didnt 🤬 his hands with murder, the 🤬 you talkin about? He clearly just set Tigs daughter on fire and had Opie murder in jail so I have no 🤬 clue as to what you are talkin about. Ill give you that, he didnt actually murder them himself but does that really make a difference? murder is murder whether its indirect or not. I think what this is about is that you wanted the black gangster who you view as "innocent" because he lost his daughter to prevail over the evil white bikers. what do you really watch the show for? Let it go man.

    with all of that being said I think you should;

    A) 🤬 and just enjoy the show
    B) quit watching because of the "horrible writing"
    C) be an objective viewer and criticize without becoming obsessive and down right annoying about it
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pope was blinded by both his trust in Jax and desire for revenge on Tig. He kinda deserved it though, I get that Tig killed his daughter but he killed Tig's daughter, Opie, and then tried to 🤬 Tig. Essentially 3 deaths for 1 death.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He shoulda never killed Tigs daughter. She was never in the game. A man needs to have a code.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Will Munny wrote: »
    He shoulda never killed Tigs daughter. She was never in the game. A man needs to have a code.

    real talk. plus its not like Tig meant to 🤬 the girl, it truely was an accident. Also, what kind of parent was Pope to allow his daughter to hang around Leroy? shouldve just went after Tig and the club and left it at that.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    In northern cali dudes really wearing soa biker jackets

    Like real biker dudes

    thats idiotic... picking up or changing a patch for a fictional one is just hilarious.

    People wear soa sweater in sacramento but this dude was wearing a fuckn vest patch n all
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does 🤬 get updated to netlflix?

    (Season 5)
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone's 🤬 that he got killed, I think it was more about the way it happened. What they're saying is they built him to be this untouchable figure in Oakland and then he got got caught slipping in such a sloppy way for the type of person that he is.

    no Monk doesnt like that he got killed period. he's said it several times and we've had this argument before.

    Uhhh, I think you got me mixed up with someone else. I've said it was unfortunate they killed Pope off so quick, but my major gripe was not that they killed him. We knew that was going to happen eventually. My major problem has always been how they did it. If they killed him off in a reasonable way, that's all well and good, but they pretty much ignored half the traits they associated with him to 🤬 him off. It came off as rushed and silly.
    also, I dont really see how the way he got caught up was sloppy. he trusted Jax when he really shouldnt of. I think they way he got killed is more of a testament to Jax's deception rather than Pope's sloppiness.

    Obviously, you didn't pay much attention.

    First of all, Pope's stance for most of the season was that he didn't even want Tig dead. He wanted Tig in jail so he could suffer for the rest of his life. Then all of a sudden with no explanation he switches over to have this thirst for Tig's blood that blinded him to all else. Then, I swear the same episode he died, they made a point of showing just how untrusting he was. He questioned Jax up until the very end, and then all of a sudden when he's at his most vulnerable, he forgets that he's untrust? Hell, the fact that Pope even came out to the meet to 🤬 Tig himself was a contradiction. Pope had made it clear that he didn't 🤬 his hands with that kinda thing anymore. Again, they ignored everything the established with Pope just to 🤬 him off and move on, and that's not good writing no matter what you think.

    uhhh, no I dont think I do. I remember you arguing that Opie deserved to die more than Pope did. they did not ignore his traits, they just allowed Jax's traits to fade and develop new ones in order to get what he wanted which was Pope dead and ultimately the club heading towards legality.

    so let me get this straight, you think its rushed and silly because a guy trusted earned the trust of another guy and then betrayed him because that is exactly what happened. Jax complied in the first deal which was Tig stays in jail and another Son dies. Id say that earned some trust considering how Jax "acted" about the ordeal which showed Pope there was a little bit of him inside Jax. Therefore it gave Jax some leverage.After Opie died, Jax made a deal with Pope to get the Sons out and Tig because Jax needed his lapdog to do 🤬 work. He promised to hand him over after that business was done. Pope had been making deals with Jax since the 3rd episode. So I dont get where this "Pope questioned Jax till the end" 🤬 is coming from. He may not of took his word at face value but when Jax showed proof of the 🤬 he was promising and usually came through thats gonna develop trust for anybody I dont care if your Pope or not.

    Now lets be real about it here, letting someone suffer in jail is pretty much equal to killing them. Honestly, I dont think it really mattered to Pope. He just wanted justice for his daughter one way or the other. Never did Pope say he didnt 🤬 his hands with murder, the 🤬 you talkin about? He clearly just set Tigs daughter on fire and had Opie murder in jail so I have no 🤬 clue as to what you are talkin about. Ill give you that, he didnt actually murder them himself but does that really make a difference? murder is murder whether its indirect or not. I think what this is about is that you wanted the black gangster who you view as "innocent" because he lost his daughter to prevail over the evil white bikers. what do you really watch the show for? Let it go man.

    with all of that being said I think you should;

    A) 🤬 and just enjoy the show
    B) quit watching because of the "horrible writing"
    C) be an objective viewer and criticize without becoming obsessive and down right annoying about it

    None of that 🤬 you said makes any sense. When did I say Opie deserved to die? I might have said his death made more sense, and it did. He sacrificed his life to save the family that he lost and because he didn't have anything more looking forward. There is no such argument like that for Pope. And that big titangraph you wrote is meaningless. How did Jax gain Pope's trust when Pope was questioning him up until the very point that the transaction happened. When did this transition of trust happen, and are we supposed to believe that he makes a life from building up a certain way of being and then throws it all away in a few seconds because Jax did what? Get out of here man. That's just silly

    A) If you can write titangraphs defending 🤬 , I can express my distaste for something that happened. Since when does thinking something in a show was poorly executed mean you don't enjoy it? FOH
    B) So I should quit watching because I think one part of one one storyline of one season was ended badly? FOH
    C) Where is the obsessiveness here on my part? Look at my posts and look at yours. You wrote twice as much as I did, and I'm obsessive. I stated my opinion on the matter in passing and you bring your hangups from another topic into here, catch feelings, and put on your cape to defend the show. Which one of us is obsessive? I don't like how the last season played out, but I'm still looking forward to the new one, so obviously I'm not obsessing too much. You on the other hand are handing out 🤬 ultimatums as if someone can't dislike something in a show and still watch it. If you knew how stupid you sounded, you'd probably stop writing, but I know that won't happen. I full expect you to come back and say something dumber and more pointless.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    He shoulda never killed Tigs daughter. She was never in the game. A man needs to have a code.

    She (and the other daughter) didn't even spend time with their dad. That's like getting beat up for 🤬 one of your old friends you barely speak to did.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone's 🤬 that he got killed, I think it was more about the way it happened. What they're saying is they built him to be this untouchable figure in Oakland and then he got got caught slipping in such a sloppy way for the type of person that he is.

    no Monk doesnt like that he got killed period. he's said it several times and we've had this argument before.

    Uhhh, I think you got me mixed up with someone else. I've said it was unfortunate they killed Pope off so quick, but my major gripe was not that they killed him. We knew that was going to happen eventually. My major problem has always been how they did it. If they killed him off in a reasonable way, that's all well and good, but they pretty much ignored half the traits they associated with him to 🤬 him off. It came off as rushed and silly.
    also, I dont really see how the way he got caught up was sloppy. he trusted Jax when he really shouldnt of. I think they way he got killed is more of a testament to Jax's deception rather than Pope's sloppiness.

    Obviously, you didn't pay much attention.

    First of all, Pope's stance for most of the season was that he didn't even want Tig dead. He wanted Tig in jail so he could suffer for the rest of his life. Then all of a sudden with no explanation he switches over to have this thirst for Tig's blood that blinded him to all else. Then, I swear the same episode he died, they made a point of showing just how untrusting he was. He questioned Jax up until the very end, and then all of a sudden when he's at his most vulnerable, he forgets that he's untrust? Hell, the fact that Pope even came out to the meet to 🤬 Tig himself was a contradiction. Pope had made it clear that he didn't 🤬 his hands with that kinda thing anymore. Again, they ignored everything the established with Pope just to 🤬 him off and move on, and that's not good writing no matter what you think.

    uhhh, no I dont think I do. I remember you arguing that Opie deserved to die more than Pope did. they did not ignore his traits, they just allowed Jax's traits to fade and develop new ones in order to get what he wanted which was Pope dead and ultimately the club heading towards legality.

    so let me get this straight, you think its rushed and silly because a guy trusted earned the trust of another guy and then betrayed him because that is exactly what happened. Jax complied in the first deal which was Tig stays in jail and another Son dies. Id say that earned some trust considering how Jax "acted" about the ordeal which showed Pope there was a little bit of him inside Jax. Therefore it gave Jax some leverage.After Opie died, Jax made a deal with Pope to get the Sons out and Tig because Jax needed his lapdog to do 🤬 work. He promised to hand him over after that business was done. Pope had been making deals with Jax since the 3rd episode. So I dont get where this "Pope questioned Jax till the end" 🤬 is coming from. He may not of took his word at face value but when Jax showed proof of the 🤬 he was promising and usually came through thats gonna develop trust for anybody I dont care if your Pope or not.

    Now lets be real about it here, letting someone suffer in jail is pretty much equal to killing them. Honestly, I dont think it really mattered to Pope. He just wanted justice for his daughter one way or the other. Never did Pope say he didnt 🤬 his hands with murder, the 🤬 you talkin about? He clearly just set Tigs daughter on fire and had Opie murder in jail so I have no 🤬 clue as to what you are talkin about. Ill give you that, he didnt actually murder them himself but does that really make a difference? murder is murder whether its indirect or not. I think what this is about is that you wanted the black gangster who you view as "innocent" because he lost his daughter to prevail over the evil white bikers. what do you really watch the show for? Let it go man.

    with all of that being said I think you should;

    A) 🤬 and just enjoy the show
    B) quit watching because of the "horrible writing"
    C) be an objective viewer and criticize without becoming obsessive and down right annoying about it

    None of that 🤬 you said makes any sense. When did I say Opie deserved to die? I might have said his death made more sense, and it did. He sacrificed his life to save the family that he lost and because he didn't have anything more looking forward. There is no such argument like that for Pope. And that big titangraph you wrote is meaningless. How did Jax gain Pope's trust when Pope was questioning him up until the very point that the transaction happened. When did this transition of trust happen, and are we supposed to believe that he makes a life from building up a certain way of being and then throws it all away in a few seconds because Jax did what? Get out of here man. That's just silly

    A) If you can write titangraphs defending 🤬 , I can express my distaste for something that happened. Since when does thinking something in a show was poorly executed mean you don't enjoy it? FOH
    B) So I should quit watching because I think one part of one one storyline of one season was ended badly? FOH
    C) Where is the obsessiveness here on my part? Look at my posts and look at yours. You wrote twice as much as I did, and I'm obsessive. I stated my opinion on the matter in passing and you bring your hangups from another topic into here, catch feelings, and put on your cape to defend the show. Which one of us is obsessive? I don't like how the last season played out, but I'm still looking forward to the new one, so obviously I'm not obsessing too much. You on the other hand are handing out 🤬 ultimatums as if someone can't dislike something in a show and still watch it. If you knew how stupid you sounded, you'd probably stop writing, but I know that won't happen. I full expect you to come back and say something dumber and more pointless.

    LOL yeah because Im the only one typing titangraphs. btw you're obsessive because thats all you've posted about when it comes to SOA. "Pope this, pope that, whaaa whaa whaa" the worlds tiniest violin is right here for you, my man.

    I can tell you didnt watch the show all the way through or you just straight up didnt understand what was really going on. Pope was trusting Jax to an extent to hold up to his end of the bargain, which was that Tig would be delievered. Did that not happen? trust was built through those meetings and mentoring, he seen a little of himself in Jax for whatever reason and it allowed Jax wiggle room to get to the point of the transaction but its whatever though man. you think its 🤬 , you already got your mind made up. whats the point in me arguing with a fool?

    I just dont understand why somebody would dislike what they seen on a television show and continue to watch it just so they can complain some more when something else happens that they dont like? heres a tip to solve your problem, quit watching. it wasnt an ultimatum it was an option. Im tryin to help your 🤬 . you say I sound stupid yet your gonna continue to watch "a poorly executed" show? yeah go ahead bro. write another essay of feelings. I know your going to.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Prior to our exchange, I posted 4 times in this topic. 2 of those times had nothing to do with Pope. 1 was me saying I disliked how they handled Pope, but was still looking forward to the show. 3 was me saying I didn't have a problem with any of the issues others raised besides what happened with Pope. Yeah, you're right, all I do is express hate for the show because of Pope's death.

    2) Again you're correct. Pope showed that he had complete trust in Jax even though he told Jax he didn't trust him or anyone else, relied on threats to get Jax to do what he wanted, questioned Jax's motives when he wanted those papers signed early, let Jax know that there was a plan in place for vengeance should he ever be killed, and flat out told his #2 that he thought Jax was up to something all within an episode or 2 of his death. So when did Pope develop this magical trust? And how is it good writing that a guy who by his own admission got to his position by not trusting anyone even his allies would suddenly trust completely the one guy who he has every reason NOT to trust.

    3) This show is five seasons deep. I've basically expressed discontentment with what happened in one episode. Yeah you're right, that must mean I hate the show. I should just abandon it now. Hey, people on this board complain about damn near everything that happens in shows like True Blood and the Walking Dead, but still check for those shows faithfully. I complain about what amounts to like a tenth of a percent of what has happened over the course of this series and I should just abandon it because I must hate the show...riiiiiight.

    Seriously man, just stop writing because you seem to get stupider with every post.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Prior to our exchange, I posted 4 times in this topic. 2 of those times had nothing to do with Pope. 1 was me saying I disliked how they handled Pope, but was still looking forward to the show. 3 was me saying I didn't have a problem with any of the issues others raised besides what happened with Pope. Yeah, you're right, all I do is express hate for the show because of Pope's death.

    2) Again you're correct. Pope showed that he had complete trust in Jax even though he told Jax he didn't trust him or anyone else, relied on threats to get Jax to do what he wanted, questioned Jax's motives when he wanted those papers signed early, let Jax know that there was a plan in place for vengeance should he ever be killed, and flat out told his #2 that he thought Jax was up to something all within an episode or 2 of his death. So when did Pope develop this magical trust? And how is it good writing that a guy who by his own admission got to his position by not trusting anyone even his allies would suddenly trust completely the one guy who he has every reason NOT to trust.

    3) This show is five seasons deep. I've basically expressed discontentment with what happened in one episode. Yeah you're right, that must mean I hate the show. I should just abandon it now. Hey, people on this board complain about damn near everything that happens in shows like True Blood and the Walking Dead, but still check for those shows faithfully. I complain about what amounts to like a tenth of a percent of what has happened over the course of this series and I should just abandon it because I must hate the show...riiiiiight.

    Seriously man, just stop writing because you seem to get stupider with every post.

    like I said, you're mind is already made up. the writing sucks, and you're still watchin. why u still arguing with me if Im so stupid?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Prior to our exchange, I posted 4 times in this topic. 2 of those times had nothing to do with Pope. 1 was me saying I disliked how they handled Pope, but was still looking forward to the show. 3 was me saying I didn't have a problem with any of the issues others raised besides what happened with Pope. Yeah, you're right, all I do is express hate for the show because of Pope's death.

    2) Again you're correct. Pope showed that he had complete trust in Jax even though he told Jax he didn't trust him or anyone else, relied on threats to get Jax to do what he wanted, questioned Jax's motives when he wanted those papers signed early, let Jax know that there was a plan in place for vengeance should he ever be killed, and flat out told his #2 that he thought Jax was up to something all within an episode or 2 of his death. So when did Pope develop this magical trust? And how is it good writing that a guy who by his own admission got to his position by not trusting anyone even his allies would suddenly trust completely the one guy who he has every reason NOT to trust.

    3) This show is five seasons deep. I've basically expressed discontentment with what happened in one episode. Yeah you're right, that must mean I hate the show. I should just abandon it now. Hey, people on this board complain about damn near everything that happens in shows like True Blood and the Walking Dead, but still check for those shows faithfully. I complain about what amounts to like a tenth of a percent of what has happened over the course of this series and I should just abandon it because I must hate the show...riiiiiight.

    Seriously man, just stop writing because you seem to get stupider with every post.

    like I said, you're mind is already made up. the writing sucks, and you're still watchin. why u still arguing with me if Im so stupid?

    Again, if you believe I think the writing on the show as a whole sucks just because I thought how they handled Pope's death was poor, then you're an idiot. There is nothing left to say.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Prior to our exchange, I posted 4 times in this topic. 2 of those times had nothing to do with Pope. 1 was me saying I disliked how they handled Pope, but was still looking forward to the show. 3 was me saying I didn't have a problem with any of the issues others raised besides what happened with Pope. Yeah, you're right, all I do is express hate for the show because of Pope's death.

    2) Again you're correct. Pope showed that he had complete trust in Jax even though he told Jax he didn't trust him or anyone else, relied on threats to get Jax to do what he wanted, questioned Jax's motives when he wanted those papers signed early, let Jax know that there was a plan in place for vengeance should he ever be killed, and flat out told his #2 that he thought Jax was up to something all within an episode or 2 of his death. So when did Pope develop this magical trust? And how is it good writing that a guy who by his own admission got to his position by not trusting anyone even his allies would suddenly trust completely the one guy who he has every reason NOT to trust.

    3) This show is five seasons deep. I've basically expressed discontentment with what happened in one episode. Yeah you're right, that must mean I hate the show. I should just abandon it now. Hey, people on this board complain about damn near everything that happens in shows like True Blood and the Walking Dead, but still check for those shows faithfully. I complain about what amounts to like a tenth of a percent of what has happened over the course of this series and I should just abandon it because I must hate the show...riiiiiight.

    Seriously man, just stop writing because you seem to get stupider with every post.

    like I said, you're mind is already made up. the writing sucks, and you're still watchin. why u still arguing with me if Im so stupid?

    Again, if you believe I think the writing on the show as a whole sucks just because I thought how they handled Pope's death was poor, then you're an idiot. There is nothing left to say.

    nothing left to say except that you caught feelings. carry on.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    lol Yeah I caught feelings, yet you're the one on here making a point to put a reaction to everyone of my posts, bringing up 🤬 I said in old topics, and basically having a 🤬 fit because I said the writers dropped the ball for one plot point's resolution. Riiiiiiiight? I always think it's hilarious when people on here say some stupid 🤬 , get blown up for it, and then try to save face by claiming the person that blew them up "caught feelings." There are a lot of pathetic tactics on the net, and that ranks pretty high.

    Your whole existence in this thread is the definition of "feelings caught."
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Yeah I caught feelings, yet you're the one on here making a point to put a reaction to everyone of my posts, bringing up 🤬 I said in old topics, and basically having a 🤬 fit because I said the writers dropped the ball for one plot point's resolution. Riiiiiiiight?

    Your whole existence in this thread is the definition of "feelings caught."

    Im having a 🤬 fit but you're the one calling names and all kinds of 🤬 when I just called you out on 🤬 you've said in the past.

    but whatever tho I see you one of those argue just to be arguing type 🤬 fuckas. carry on.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    A 🤬 fit? Whatever you say dude. I said that you were an idiot if you truly believed that because I thought the SoA writers messed up on one thing, I must automatically believe the show as a whole has bad writing. If you think that way, you're an idiot because that's some idiotic 🤬 . That's not catching feelings, that's being real. That's like claiming I think George Martin is a bad writer because I think 2 or 3 pages out of one of his 800+ page books were poorly written.

    You're the one that likes arguing for the sake of arguing. For one you never had to try and speak for me starting this whole mess in the first place. Second, when I said I didn't have a problem with Pope's death and only disliked how it was done. You could have just accepted that we differed in opinion instead of saying dumb 🤬 like I should stop watching the show because I didn't like it. You don't like being called a 🤬 . Cool, I get that. But stop saying dumb 🤬 and I'll stop calling you that.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 🤬 fit? Whatever you say dude. I said that you were an idiot if you truly believed that because I thought the SoA writers messed up on one thing, I must automatically believe the show as a whole has bad writing. If you think that way, you're an idiot because that's some idiotic 🤬 . That's not catching feelings, that's being real. That's like claiming I think George Martin is a bad writer because I think 2 or 3 pages out of one of his 800+ page books were poorly written.

    You're the one that likes arguing for the sake of arguing. For one you never had to try and speak for me starting this whole mess in the first place. Second, when I said I didn't have a problem with Pope's death and only disliked how it was done. You could have just accepted that we differed in opinion instead of saying dumb 🤬 like I should stop watching the show because I didn't like it. You don't like being called a 🤬 . Cool, I get that. But stop saying dumb 🤬 and I'll stop calling you that.

    I didnt say that you thought the show as a whole was bad writing, I said if you didnt like somethin you seen on tv then quit watching it. its just an option, and with the way you feel so strongly about it one would think you thought the whole show was poorly written because there has been 🤬 that has happened thats way more far fetched than the Pope saga. I just find it ironic you claim Im throwing a 🤬 fit but you call me names when I havent really disrespected you once in any of my posts. if I were a random person reading posts, Id say you're throwing the 🤬 fit homie. basically what it comes down to is you think its poor writing and I dont, we couldve just left it at that but you thought you just had to throw insults for whatever reason.

    I spoke on what you said because well you said it. cant expect to say some 🤬 a thousand times and nobody remember it. they dont but I do. I remember having that Pope/Opie conversation and I remember what you said. If you wanna change up how u felt then cool but dont act like you aint say 🤬 you clearly said.