What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9569648/2013-nba-summer-forecast-nba-champions

353 votes for the Heat to win the title. 185 for OKC. 70 for the Pacers.

With that said, none of these forecasts matter lol. They're just predictions. The season begin in 2 months.
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_mrzunmErNW1qhjo47o1_500.jpg

As I scrolled down the pic I really thought that greg oden was bron until I actually saw Lebron
  • LivefromclaycoLivefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    they showin Lakers games on NBA TV since its Kobe's bday nd got damn da early 2000's Nets team roster wise was complete garbage lol they wouldnt be 🤬 now J Kidd worked miracles gettin dat squad to da finals

East was weak as 🤬 back then, Nets didn't have to get through much to get there, as much as I loved that Celtics team just because of how long it was since we seen that type of success but compared to the teams in the west we had no business making it to the ecf, I remember the NBA is a dying sport talk up until that 2003 draft

we shoulda beat them in 02 lls dat Pierce/Walker combo was pretty damn good nd got broken up too soon. if we woulda made da finals we woulda ate a sweep too da Lakers were just ridiculous at da time even tho da Kings Blazers nd Spurs played em well for da most part

The Nets team in 02 was better than the Celtics team, it wasnt even close. RJ was a solid rookie, Kittles could ball. Lucious was a solid bench player. Idk wtf you're talkin about....
    Kidd alone ran that Celtics team outta their own building.
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    uo oh, Walker has some competition

ku-large.png

I heard Tony Delk been blowing up Ainge's phone trying to get the job with Walter Mccarty as his assistant

well this ended up happening
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin finally putting on some weight.

Balling @ the "rucker" (rained out so they played in some ratchet NYC Gym)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uyIJOA9qeSM
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SeansosaSeansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Hibbert gonna be the same goofy ass average center this season

Sad my bulls didn't make any improving moves IMO

Thunder ain't winning any rings this year or next or the year after that they wilk be a play off team every year tho

Kyrie and bynum won't stay healthy this year
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maaaan chris paul is a certified 🤬 🤬 for real smh if that builds traction.
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they showin Lakers games on NBA TV since its Kobe's bday nd got damn da early 2000's Nets team roster wise was complete garbage lol they wouldnt be 🤬 now J Kidd worked miracles gettin dat squad to da finals

East was weak as 🤬 back then, Nets didn't have to get through much to get there, as much as I loved that Celtics team just because of how long it was since we seen that type of success but compared to the teams in the west we had no business making it to the ecf, I remember the NBA is a dying sport talk up until that 2003 draft

we shoulda beat them in 02 lls dat Pierce/Walker combo was pretty damn good nd got broken up too soon. if we woulda made da finals we woulda ate a sweep too da Lakers were just ridiculous at da time even tho da Kings Blazers nd Spurs played em well for da most part

The Nets team in 02 was better than the Celtics team, it wasnt even close. RJ was a solid rookie, Kittles could ball. Lucious was a solid bench player. Idk wtf you're talkin about....

Kidd was on another level back then but roster wise we had da betta team i meant wat i said lls
    Tony Battie
    Eric Williams
    Kenny Anderson
    Tony Delk
    Walter McCarty
    Erick Strickland
    Rodney Rodgers

We had the 2nd and 3rd best players, but after that it's a toss up, overall i would say NJ had more talent
    And size
    Kenny Anderson was a solid point guard even at da end of his career Tony Delk nd Rodney Rodgers had there moments too. they're roster wasnt dat much betta Todd Macoullough (spell check) was bigger then anyone we had dat played a difference
    NJ wasn't all that much more talented even though I'll give it to them, but that fast paced offense was deadly with Kidd and we were the epitome of "live by the 3 die by the 3", neither team was great but the east was that bad back, there were at least 5 or 6 teams in the west that could of beat the Nets and if the Celtics were in the west they probably wouldn't have made the playoffs
    NJ wasn't all that much more talented even though I'll give it to them, but that fast paced offense was deadly with Kidd and we were the epitome of "live by the 3 die by the 3", neither team was great but the east was that bad back, there were at least 5 or 6 teams in the west that could of beat the Nets and if the Celtics were in the west they probably wouldn't have made the playoffs

understatement, Toine legit shot 8 got damn three pointers per game dat year Jim O'brien nd dat "if ur open nd dont shoot da ball ur out da game" offense was brutal at times lls
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kidd was on another level back then but roster wise we had da betta team i meant wat i said lls

No The C's didnt 🤬

• #1hiphopjunki3#1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish Gary Peyton would've stayed working at NBA TV. Him and Chris Webber worked really well together there
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesse Gladsaget ‏@JesseGladsaget 2h

@kobebryant What do you think about NBA TV interrupting your fanboy fap marathon for a sorry ass WNBA game? That's cold, bro.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish Gary Peyton would've stayed working at NBA TV. Him and Chris Webber worked really well together there

Gary Payton >>
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Man I can't believe black ax and john b talking about these sorry ass celtics from the mid 200s

lls say bruh we was talmbout da early 2000's squads dat got broken up too soon when Ainge traded Toine to Dallas for Raef LaFrentz. those mid 2000's squads will not be mentioned dat 🤬 was brutal nd next year could possibly be worse