What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

J. Cole & Diddy Scuffle At VMA After-Party?

245

Comments

  • G.AvantG.Avant The Ville where we chillMembers, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lol how the 🤬 are Diddy and Cole fam at all

    he was being diplomatic w/ that tweet

    Of course that tweet was some bogus 🤬 lol. That tweet really makes me think they threw hands and 🤬 now.
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who the 🤬 are these random ass 🤬

    "Im not gona say what happened"
  • sullysully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L3NU wrote: »
    first diggy now diddy...cole officially has the worst catalogue of ppl he's beefed with.

    If names are any indication, i'm betting J. Cole gets into a beef with Lil Debbie. Youtube videos will emerge soon enough of J. Cole stompin' out snack cakes.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J Cole did write I'm coming home for Diddy.
  • will grimeywill grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a Cole World...in that elevator...
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff probably qas on some bs ..likw that vid of him wit t.I. in a club and diddy was arguin wit some 🤬 who wasn't drinking ciroc and tip told that. 🤬 to chill out
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heres what I think happened from my real ngga vision eyes:

    J. Cole has probly met and chilled with Diddy before, on the humble...in a studio, maybe with Jay-Z around, all love nh

    But now, when the real stars come out, Diddy was probly punkin that ngga...Diddy n them is used to talkin real ugly straight up 🤬 talk, so he probly fronted J Cole in front of 'real' famous people and J. Cole wasnt used to it and caught feelings.
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This little mulatto chump need some actright, Diddy need to hit him over the head with a Ciroc bottle....
  • antarticpantarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    They probably were both entoxicated and people blow it out of proportion. These guys are probably cool again.

    Still, why does J.Cole keep getting into these beefs? He comes across as a nice guy (n/h) but he's the common denominator in these beefs.

    hes a soft target something like jayz and hes rising in the ranks so its just going to get worse .........

  • antarticpantarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    loch121 wrote: »
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Does this yellow, semi-🤬 looking 🤬 actually think he could tangle with the devil???

    RIP J Cole and your wack ass rap career...lol idiotforhiphop about to commit that once Diddy deletes J Cole's livelihood...

    Well jay is just as powerful as Diddy at this pt

    I wonder what this was about?

    true but ironically jayz isnt as street tested as diddy ... diddy lost people trying to get where hes @ and had to battle alot of street dudes ... from his own town and OT .... jayz aint really have that many issues coming up that he had to deal with until rocafella broke up ... thats why Fif be saying jayz is soft and safe ......

  • antarticpantarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lol how the 🤬 are Diddy and Cole fam at all

    he was being diplomatic w/ that tweet

    trust if you got hit records on the radio especially in NY ... you are in contact with sir diddy ..... and he considers you fam .................... LOL
  • antarticpantarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    Puff probably qas on some bs ..likw that vid of him wit t.I. in a club and diddy was arguin wit some 🤬 who wasn't drinking ciroc and tip told that. 🤬 to chill out

    thats what i was thinking which is prob why he coping pleas right now cause he knows he was in the wrong ....
  • antarticpantarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Heres what I think happened from my real ngga vision eyes:

    J. Cole has probly met and chilled with Diddy before, on the humble...in a studio, maybe with Jay-Z around, all love nh

    But now, when the real stars come out, Diddy was probly punkin that ngga...Diddy n them is used to talkin real ugly straight up 🤬 talk, so he probly fronted J Cole in front of 'real' famous people and J. Cole wasnt used to it and caught feelings.

    as he should tho that way next time they get in this situation diddy will have some act right wit him LOL if he didnt diddy will just carry him like a chump in them situations @ all times lol

  • usmarin3usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J Cole did say his favorite rapper was Pac, probably trying to get back at Puff for the Quad Studio shooting,
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    antarticp wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Heres what I think happened from my real ngga vision eyes:

    J. Cole has probly met and chilled with Diddy before, on the humble...in a studio, maybe with Jay-Z around, all love nh

    But now, when the real stars come out, Diddy was probly punkin that ngga...Diddy n them is used to talkin real ugly straight up 🤬 talk, so he probly fronted J Cole in front of 'real' famous people and J. Cole wasnt used to it and caught feelings.

    as he should tho that way next time they get in this situation diddy will have some act right wit him LOL if he didnt diddy will just carry him like a chump in them situations @ all times lol

    You absolutely right.
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    I can see it happening. I've seen Diddy in action once.

    At a pool party in Vegas Labor day 2 yrs ago. He literally Diddy-bopped his way up to the mic. LMAO He was doin a lil Deion Sanders type shuffle behind his bodyguards. Then he gets to the front evrybody screamin n 🤬 , they started playin Mo Money Mo Problems, and this ngga is just up their cheesin n dancin, then started drinkin Ciroc right out the bottle

    So yea, i can see sad ass Jermaine in his feelings b/c Diddy is a lil too animated for his liking.
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I said before Diddy 🤬
  • SeansosaSeansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn why wasn't diddy in the passenger seat of that suburban that night
Sign In or Register to comment.