What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• peagle05peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    any of yall on twitter need to go roast this 🤬 immediately

"Lamar Odom one of the best to do it" - @TRG803

Smh. Considering his size and skillset - he should've been. But in the real world -- Hell the 🤬 naw.

right.
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess Tracy realized that was the only time he was close to winning a ring and just said 🤬 it, I'mma bow out.
    On First Take this morning he said they had him play LeBron in practice and he admitted they should not have dared him to shoot because all it took was for a few to go in before he got hot and Game 6 was the turning point, he also says that he agrees Miami will three peat.
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »
    I guess Tracy realized that was the only time he was close to winning a ring and just said 🤬 it, I'mma bow out.
    On First Take this morning he said they had him play LeBron in practice and he admitted they should not have dared him to shoot because all it took was for a few to go in before he got hot and Game 6 was the turning point, he also says that he agrees Miami will three peat.

they not gone 3peat... indiana n the bulls gonna be problems..
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

Might as well give me the numbers to the Florida Lottery while you're at it.
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smh. Considering his size and skillset - he should've been. But in the real world -- Hell the 🤬 naw.

word he was da number 2 name i brought up wit my old biggest underachiever in NBA history thread
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

No this is what you HOPE.The Pacers are a much bigger threat than we are.Unless the bulls make a mid season trade or if Rose beasts and has a better season than his mvp season I don't see nothin happenin next year for us

The Pacers will be a problem
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Bulls bench aint 🤬 so i can Thibs wearing the starters down in the regular season and they get hurt. Unless Lebron goes down with a serious injury the Heat will 3peat but it wont be shocking if the Pacers beat them
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

word he was da number 2 name i brought up wit my old biggest underachiever in NBA history thread

Should've been Durant before Durant.
  • Jdilla26Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    I got the Bulls Top 3 as long as Thibs is the Coach Bulls will always be in contention.....Bulls basically rollin in with the same team minus Robinson and Marco but getting Rose healthy with a obvious Chip on his shoulder. Indiana will be tough no doubt but the Bulls been a 50 to 60 win team the past 3years. Bulls lose players every year but still in contention Thibs has already hinted that Luol and Noah minutes will decrease. Butler will be the starting 2guard should take pressure off Rose with Butler shot improving and his ability to drive to the basket. The only position Im worried about is the backup center I like Nazr but I think we need another body. The season will be interesting though 1st Regular season game Oct 29. Bulls @ Heat. And Bulls will have to endure the Ring Ceremony Rose will give the Heat 40 in the 1st game.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    What 🤬 me about these NBA nikkas is that they'll jump out the gym to dunk but will stand there flat-footed and watch a pass go over their head like it's a bird. Or they'll make some half ass attempt to jump.
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What 🤬 me about these NBA nikkas is that they'll jump out the gym to dunk but will stand there flat-footed and watch a pass go over their head like it's a bird. Or they'll make some half ass attempt to jump.

That's just a case of No heartits its sadly spreading.
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    both Blake nd Deandre should be top 5 in blocks wit their ridiculous vert
    And I ain't even just talkin about contesting shots or alleys. I'm talking just open court passes.

There's no reason NBA teams should be able to get away with so many cross-court passes with all these big, super-athletic nikkas on a small ass court.

If a QB try to throw across his body clear across the field in football, that 🤬 bout to get taken to the house by a 5'9" corner 80% of the time. lol
  • 1of11of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    both Blake nd Deandre should be top 5 in blocks wit their ridiculous vert

Timing. I think some people just have better instincts when it comes to that. Neither one of them was even top 15 in blocks.
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got washington in that 8th to 7th spot.
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got cavs in the 7th or 8th
  • blackrainblackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    The Washington Wizards have expectations for the first time in a long time.

The Wizards who have been laughing-stocks of the NBA for years, finally have a nucleus in place that can at least talk about the playoffs.

With a nucleus of Bradley Beal, Nene, Martell Webster, Emeka Okafor, Trevor Ariza, and rookie Otto Porter, The Wizard finally have reason to be optimistic.

Washington though, will only go as John Wall takes, and most importantly leads them. Wall has started asserting himself as a leader, and according to CSNWashington.com, Wall is organizing a minicamp for Wizards players.

“Working out with the coaches and stuff,” Wall said about his schedule since re-joining teammates for training sessions.” Getting everybody organized, to have like a mini-camp before we start training camp.”

Wall expects the entire roster together following Labor Day. He also anticipates training with former NBA All-Star point guard Gary Payton at some point before the start of camp on September 28.

The fan in me wants to believe this. The realist in me knows I've been fooled too many times by the Wizards false hope
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    I got cavs in the 7th or 8th
    Cavs 6
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Washington Wizards have expectations for the first time in a long time.

The Wizards who have been laughing-stocks of the NBA for years, finally have a nucleus in place that can at least talk about the playoffs.

With a nucleus of Bradley Beal, Nene, Martell Webster, Emeka Okafor, Trevor Ariza, and rookie Otto Porter, The Wizard finally have reason to be optimistic.

Washington though, will only go as John Wall takes, and most importantly leads them. Wall has started asserting himself as a leader, and according to CSNWashington.com, Wall is organizing a minicamp for Wizards players.

“Working out with the coaches and stuff,” Wall said about his schedule since re-joining teammates for training sessions.” Getting everybody organized, to have like a mini-camp before we start training camp.”

Wall expects the entire roster together following Labor Day. He also anticipates training with former NBA All-Star point guard Gary Payton at some point before the start of camp on September 28.

Has Martell Webster improved that much that he's included in the nucleus of a team instead of just a spot up shooter?
  • SeansosaSeansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Wall >>>>>> irving
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seansosa wrote: »
    Wall >>>>>> irving

No.
  • ckfreeckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not talking potential but anybody who think john wall is better than kyrie right now gotta be the same people that were hiding when the teacher was looking for someone to read

besides a total lack of effort on defense i love seeing him play

kyrie may have the most versatile offensive game of all pgs