What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Lupe Fiasco Linked To Drug Kingpin, Accused Of Hiding Millions From Gangster's Wife

MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalanceMembers Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2013 in The Reason
ODE5MDEyMzA=_o_lupe-fiasco-breaks-down-over-the-ghosts-from-his-block.jpg

Grammy-winning rapper Lupe Fiasco is catching some pretty serious press as reports claim he is connected to a convicted drug kingpin for hiding millions of dollars from his estranged wife.

Details of the bizarre lawsuit surfaced online early Monday (September 3).

Lupe Fiasco is in cahoots with a convicted drug kingpin -- hiding millions of dollars from the drug lord's estranged wife to screw her in the divorce ... this according to a new lawsuit. Fiasco is a big-time rapper ... who's being sued by the estranged wife of convicted drug kingpin Charles Patton, who's currently serving a 44-year prison sentence for running a heroin enterprise.

According to the suit, Patton's estranged wife believes Fiasco conspired with the drug kingpin to move more than NINE MILLION DOLLARS into various bank accounts in an effort to block her from making a play on the cash in their ongoing divorce. (TMZ)

Fiasco's legal defense has already stepped forward to deny the accusations.

It's pretty complicated stuff -- but Patton's wife believes she's uncovered the money trail ... and it went through Lupe. Now, she's suing to get what she claims is rightfully hers. Lupe's lawyer tells TMZ ... Inita's allegations are baseless and will be proven false at trial. Adding, "There are no secret accounts and no illicit instructions." (TMZ)

Since the story went viral, Fiasco has not appeared to address it on Twitter.

"People tend to be offended by facts. -Francis Bacon," Lupe last tweeted September 3. (Lupe Fiasco's Twitter)

http://www.sohh.com/2013/09/lupe_fiasco_linked_to_drug_kingpin_accus.html

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Sounds fake as hell but you never know.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmm
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    How the hell she suing to recover possible drug money? That makes no sense.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure it'll become police property if its ever found(some of it anyway)
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Chili?

Was gonna say...
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds plausible, I don't kno tho...
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rock Well wrote: »
    Sounds plausible, I don't kno tho...

It's true, been going on for a while. The song "Lupe the Killer" is basically a confession.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    How the hell she suing to recover possible drug money? That makes no sense.

Lol. Exactly what I was gonna say. Foh broad, can't be serious.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    judahxulu wrote: »
    thats been a unspoken industry standard for a while...the most conscious dudes are or have been involved in the most. its like they spitting to escape that 🤬 while the fake 🤬 romanticize about it... i know the deal but im not going to dry snitch on ahh. dude is thorough though.. aint nobody just running up on lupe like that and that chick is just shooting at the moon tryna get a concillation prize but she know how deep it go

100% truth.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao, cmon son, why that picture though?
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationMembers Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tmz loooove a 🤬 story
    SMMFH
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

he holding 9 mil for Chilly? damnnnn
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Lmao, cmon son, why that picture though?

Lmao
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupe's on twitter talkin about it

but he's too pretentious for me to give a 🤬