What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

f*ck.. marry.. 🤬 ic edition

Comments

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause you lying
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    ^^

WAT-gif.gif

How am I lying @MzGrahamBitches ? I am not a Simp Club Member

This is a clever, undercover Simp / Pop thread, Shocking that Mobb made this. I thought this thread woulda' blew up by now with all the Simpin' that pops off on these boards
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Marry- @cain1

🤬 -@🤬 Sanchez, @gns,@dreadlockrasta,@damnkp,@bossboo, this list goes on... (no 🤬 -🤬 )

🤬 then 🤬 -@conflict,@theodis @shithappens,@gold_certificate,@stopitfive,@9tray,etc..

🤬 -whoever didn't let me 🤬 .

ROFL @ cain1

that 🤬 is a mild-mannered housecat

it's a true insult when a female boldface says you seem like the type to wife loose women :(

I see a peon is throwing rocks pebbles at the 🤬 . Take the malice (no Clipse) out of your heart rethink your life then KYS for trying to besmirch my good name.

I gave you a goat for typing my name though cause I'm cool like that.

@blakfyahking
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    ^^

WAT-gif.gif

This is a clever, undercover Simp / Pop thread, Shocking that Mobb made this. I thought this thread woulda' blew up by now with all the Simpin' that pops off on these boards

I'm not a Simp Club Member either, but I can still answer the thread.

I'd make @stopitfive do a striptease.

See? Not that hard.
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    ^^

WAT-gif.gif

I'm not a Simp Club Member either, but I can still answer the thread.

I'd make @stopitfive do a striptease.

See? Not that hard.

I can't flirt with you right now...
    That time of the month or nah?
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What time?
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marry @obnoxiouslyfresh

🤬 - @khaleesi @kai_valya

🤬 - female haters
    ^^

@BabyBugatti is not on your list?

fascinating.gif
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^

@BabyBugatti is not on your list?

fascinating.gif

When she calms down she will be right back on it.
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Marry- @cain1

🤬 -@🤬 Sanchez, @gns,@dreadlockrasta,@damnkp,@bossboo, this list goes on... (no 🤬 -🤬 )

🤬 then 🤬 -@conflict,@theodis @shithappens,@gold_certificate,@stopitfive,@9tray,etc..

ROFL @ cain1

it's a true insult when a female boldface says you seem like the type to wife loose women :(

I see a peon is throwing rocks pebbles at the 🤬 . Take the malice (no Clipse) out of your heart rethink your life then KYS for trying to besmirch my good name.

@blakfyahking

that senior citizen eyesight is unfortunately limiting your ability to recognize when a boss appears

might be time to upgrade them bifocals bruh

I was offended for you when shorty said she would "marry" you, but then she would proceed to 🤬 ".etc" 🤬

.etc = a whole lot of random paynus :(

yo main e-chick has proclaimed to the world that you are a rest haven fam
  • BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @blakfiyahking

You have alot of words for a thread that didn't mention you once.

Yes, I stated "etc".there are a few men on here that I find sexually attractive.

I also stated if I was to be married, no killing or 🤬 of anyone other than Cain would occur.

Now you will cease with this nonsense or I'll be forced to engage you in a level of combat that no rotc or whatever part of military training you claim could teach you.

I will come at you like a spider monkey.
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've yet to see any proof that this "tha_bride22" person is an attractive female; therefore, I would not 🤬 them.

They would have to 🤬 me.

And they would fail.

But...I lost all this weight for you...
    39588844_creepy_gif.gif
    Am I pretty enough now?
    I'm guessing you posted that GIF as some kind of exaggeration of my attraction to slim chicks. But my post was more of a reference to what I consider to be your lack of a proof pic.

That said, I can't definitively say that I would not smash the model in the GIF or that I don't want to smash the model in the GIF.
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    edited September 2013
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Marry- @cain1

ROFL @ cain1

@blakfyahking

that senior citizen eyesight is unfortunately limiting your ability to recognize when a boss appears

might be time to upgrade them bifocals bruh

I was offended for you when shorty said she would "marry" you, but then she would proceed to 🤬 ".etc" 🤬

.etc = a whole lot of random paynus :(

yo main e-chick has proclaimed to the world that you are a rest haven fam

You're better than this Blak what happen bruh? Let's talk about it meet me at Onyx on Old Pineville Rd. drinks on me.

Btw @tha_bride22 knows my right hand is strong if she got out of pocket but we never go there cause she loves daddy.
    here's the thing...
    y'all keep quoting 🤬 with my s/n in it to this thread... its unbecoming of the coalition given the thread title and premise...
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    here's the thing...
    y'all keep quoting 🤬 with my s/n in it to this thread... its unbecoming of the coalition given the thread title and premise...

Damn that 🤬 still quoting you? My bad
  • Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionMembers Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    here's the thing...

Same here

• Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    here's the thing...
    Cosign.

It was highly displeasing to see "Male poster mentioned you in f*ck.. marry.. 🤬 ic edition", prior to knowing this thread was for females.
  • SeansosaSeansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    @blakfiyahking

You have alot of words for a thread that didn't mention you once.

Yes, I stated "etc".there are a few men on here that I find sexually attractive.

I also stated if I was to be married, no killing or 🤬 of anyone other than Cain would occur.

Now you will cease with this nonsense or I'll be forced to engage you in a level of combat that no rotc or whatever part of military training you claim could teach you.

I will come at you like a spider monkey.

it's a reason for that trust

you are still an IC baby, still walking around in pissy pampers

so I'm gon let you breathe for now shorty

@cain

looks like you need to tighten ya wrists up bruh

she def getting outta pocket with all that reckless eyeballin champ :(
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread is hilarious
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't even have to read it to know its full of what about me 🤬 getting mad
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tha Bride is hilarious