What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 (FX) (Premieres 9.10)

Comments

• 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nero bout to catch a murder case

he will be brought in but I hope he is going to beat it bc (only if Toric is sloppy)
    - Toric has his prints all over the phone while the chick was in the shower (assuming that was her phone)
    - Toric gave his card to somebody at Nero's place of business
    - iIf they run a trace on her last phone signal, they could show she was in the area of Torics hotel
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking Tig rats on Jax to Pope's men. They never believed that Clay did it so they might have an interest in putting clay back in power.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking Tig rats on Jax to Pope's men. They never believed that Clay did it so they might have an interest in putting clay back in power.
    ooh interesting point. I just hope that it doesn't become too predictable and similar to last season, where you 🤬 off a major member of the club within the first few episodes (opie last season, possibly tig this season) and have a nemesis that lasts all season and ends up getting wrapped up in the last episode (pope last season, possibly toric this season)
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jax is playing chess right now, trading tig for clay to help with the irish point blank. Why keep some one in the crew that can hurt you. Which tig has done. First with pope and now with the Armenian crew. And clay isn't a son anymore
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tig should die.

Clay should die but won't.

Juice should either man up or die.

When Filthy Phil goin get more storyline burn? That fat bastard is kinda cool.

Happy needs more importance, too. I 🤬 with Happy.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that aint jax baby
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    that aint jax baby

I don't think she's pregnant, she has something up her sleeve

• S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did her doctor friend print a fake pregnant result for her?
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    edited September 2013
    TIg is still alive
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TIg is still alive

Jesus Christ have you no shame ?
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    I used spoiler tags this time.
  • Will Munny
    I used spoiler tags this time.

still what the 🤬 ? Why do you like spoiling shows for yourself?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some men just want to watch the world burn...
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

no, some people just wanna be impatient inconsiderate 🤬 that try to ruin it for the rest of us
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

no, some people just wanna be impatient inconsiderate 🤬 that try to ruin it for the rest of us

He put it in a spoiler, if you clicked it, that's on you.
  • smokelahoma

I aint click 🤬 but quit capin for these dudes. this cat out here throwin 🤬 at addicts tryin to quit. he know what he doin.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2013

I aint click 🤬 but quit capin for these dudes. this cat out here throwin 🤬 at addicts tryin to quit. he know what he doin.

You're an idiot if you click it seeing as it's in a spoiler. If your simple Mexican mind can't help but open it, don't come in the thread, 🤬 . Same to anyone else who complains even though there's a warning it's a spoiler.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭

joker-police-car-o.gif

• smokelahoma
    edited September 2013

You're an idiot if you click it seeing as it's in a spoiler. If your simple Mexican mind can't help but open it, don't come in the thread, 🤬 . Same to anyone else who complains even though there's a warning it's a spoiler.

aw u mad 🤬 ? get your 🤬 panties outta your 🤬 you colombiana 🤬 or whatever jungle 🤬 you are. ya moms shoulda swallowed your soft ass. talk all wreckless on the net but I garuantee your a 🤬 in the flesh.

I get it tho, u mad I been poppin 🤬 at the heat in the nba thread. quit catchin feelings mark.
  • infamous114
    Smoklahoma, your rep in the CS is catching feelings. What would the CS be without your emotional tirades or you threatening to beat people up over the internet? 🤬 loser.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jungle 🤬 tho?? Exactly what is that lol
  • smokelahoma
    edited September 2013
    Smoklahoma, your rep in the CS is catching feelings. What would the CS be without your emotional tirades or you threatening to beat people up over the internet? 🤬 loser.

LOL really? you come hurling insults and all this other 🤬 🤬 and Im catching feelings? Denial aint just a river in egypt homie. your rep is a 🤬 that talks big 🤬 on the net then when somebody responds you act passive aggressive. dont start 🤬 if you cant take it 🤬 . go on somewhere little man
  • Will Munny
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Jungle 🤬 tho?? Exactly what is that lol

a Hispanic that comes from a tropical biome
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    clay will never die. Its to the point now where it will be more unbelievable if he does get got. As for the other guy, I really see no point in keeping him alive is all he's going to do is run his babysitting Daycare center from Teller-Morrow. Unser is a damn fool and he continues to serve no purpose
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Tig gets what's coming to him. Opie should has blew his head off after he killed his wife.

true, however you must not lose sight in the fact Clay and Clay alone is responsible for that.

Tig was the one to convince clay that opie turned on the club...