What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Boxing Thread

Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chavez just ain't dedicated plain and simple
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    What weights they come in at
  • MR.CJ
    172.4-Chavez
    171.2-Vera
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    🤬 chavez weighed the same as adonis stevenson did earlier today for his fight wit cloud smh
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chavez is a 🤬 disgrace
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    chavez is a 🤬 disgrace

Chavez is a lazy spoiled rich kid.. He doesn't have the discipline to be great...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ JCC Jr
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    @boctton5 what u drinkin tonight
  • MR.CJ
    Alize
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Just read khan will by pass fight with alexander in december in hopes he can get floyd in may
  • txboi_09
    chavez is a 🤬 disgrace

Chavez is a lazy spoiled rich kid.. He doesn't have the discipline to be great...

I don't understand how u can grow up around the sport and be the son of one of the greats but be so 🤬 disrespectful towards the sport that u owe everything to. SR needs to check his punk ass kid
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell no bradley is a C fighter
  • txboi_09
    Im confused what the 🤬 has khan done to even be in the mix to fight floyd?
  • MR.CJ
    I need chavez to win. I want chavez vs ward.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going back on previous discussions way back.. what I find comical was, I just rewatched Pacquiao VS De La Hoya, and in the lead up their bout ODLH says when he fought Mayweather.. "It was the wrong gameplan".. then fast forward to Canelo facing Floyd, as you know, ODLH spoke on Floyd saying he has the blueprint lol
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im confused what the 🤬 has khan done to even be in the mix to fight floyd?

His resume is better than Canelo
  • MR.CJ
    🤬 please

Dude scared of devon
  • KLICHE
    edited September 2013
    ALL ACCESS EPISODE *5*.. YES, NUMBER 5! MAYWEATHER VS CANELO.. EPILOGUE

Showtime Sports takes you behind the scenes with intimate and never-before-seen footage from Mayweather vs. Canelo fight night.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLSDe2Kizf4

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    🤬 please

Dude scared of devon

He don't wanna take a chance if losing..he do he can forget about ever fightin floyd

In the epilogue ir was funny when SR was giving floyd instructions and it looked like floyd wasn't payin attention ..he like yo floyd u ain't payin attn..floyd I am! YOU SAID BOP BOP BOP STIFF ARM AND DROP THE RIGHT HAND... lol
  • KLICHE
    Vader wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    🤬 please

Dude scared of devon

He don't wanna take a chance if losing..he do he can forget about ever fightin floyd

In the epilogue ir was funny when SR was giving floyd instructions and it looked like floyd wasn't payin attention ..he like yo floyd u ain't payin attn..floyd I am! YOU SAID BOP BOP BOP STIFF ARM AND DROP THE RIGHT HAND... lol

lol yeah, for a second I thought the footage froze, when there was no reaction and SR is just looking like 'you gonna answer me' LOL

I thought was a little wild Canelo's brother getting the CA and fight date tatted PRIOR to the fight thinking Canelo would be victorious.. but ShoSports do a great job. The following 4 fights of FMJ will be just as epic.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Lok yea that tat will remind him when his brother lost his 0
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On what has Khan done to "deserve" a fight with Mayweather..

this whole notion of deserve is a new concept

He has a compelling skillset vs mayweathers skillset.. fast hands fast feet and is an excellent boxer... his negatives are fairly obvious..

And i dont know why Khan has a 🤬 chin stuck so much not saying he has an iron chin but when you throw a uppercut from that far away you will get tagged and tagged good..

I think him having a chin made out of chips is overplayed.. Juan ma has a chin made out of chips.. its more about his carefree lazy approach than anything
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just read khan will by pass fight with alexander in december in hopes he can get floyd in may

Smh
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chavez just ain't dedicated plain and simple
    He has a well off to rich upbringing so
    buttuh_b wrote: »

Smh

So Amir Khan going to jump ahead of Danny Garcia for that fight with floyd hmmmm.