What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Still unsigned: . . . Luke Walton, Chris Duhon, Keyon Dooling, Hamed Haddadi, Leandro Barbosa, Jamaal Tinsley, Terrel Harris Rodrigue Beaubois, Vladimir Radmanovic, Marquis Daniels, Jason Collins, Drew Gooden, Mickael Pietrus, Daequan Cook...Lamar Odom, Stephen Jackson, DeShawn Stevenson, Richard Hamilton, Daniel Gibson, Tyrus Thomas, Sebastian Telfair

From that 🤬 🤬 Ira winderman

surprised by da bolded they can still contribute to some rosters, rest of them 🤬 need to get it in da D-League

only players from that list that should be in the league are Barbosa,S.Jax, Richard hamilton,tyrus thomas, and bassy

All being a 7th man at best. Bassy would be a 3rd string PG

no love for Roddy buckets? he had a 40 point game nd went to complete 🤬 but he's only like 23-24 lls
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still unsigned: . . . Luke Walton, Chris Duhon, Keyon Dooling, Hamed Haddadi, Leandro Barbosa, Jamaal Tinsley, Terrel Harris Rodrigue Beaubois, Vladimir Radmanovic, Marquis Daniels, Jason Collins, Drew Gooden, Mickael Pietrus, Daequan Cook...Lamar Odom, Stephen Jackson, DeShawn Stevenson, Richard Hamilton, Daniel Gibson, Tyrus Thomas, Sebastian Telfair

From that 🤬 🤬 Ira winderman

surprised by da bolded they can still contribute to some rosters, rest of them 🤬 need to get it in da D-League

only players from that list that should be in the league are Barbosa,S.Jax, Richard hamilton,tyrus thomas, and bassy

All being a 7th man at best. Bassy would be a 3rd string PG

no love for Roddy buckets? he had a 40 point game nd went to complete 🤬 but he's only like 23-24 lls

lol nah mavs been waitin for son to be decent for years. And he did have a spark and I was rootin for him to finally turn the corner but I gave up on him.

This 🤬 so trash look what came up when I tried to look at his game log for this past season:

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/3963/rodrigue-beaubois

The URL you requested does not exist, but you may be interested in the content below.

Tommy, Eric Gordon aint goin to the bulls 🤬 let it go lol
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sebastian telfair career is disappointing
  • ATTSATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    Sebastian telfair career is disappointing

Understatement
    Still cant believe dat 🤬 shared a mag cover with bron
  • SeansosaSeansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Telfair was undersized with a spotty jump shot how are yall surprised he ain't 🤬 ?
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat 3m

Sun Sentinel learns Heat reworking staff. Juwan Howard, Dan Craig expected to join Spoelstra staff, Keith Askins likely to non-coaching role

Lol shout out to Juwan finally not taking up a roster spot.
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    @BlackAX410 post one of them sliding in the thread GIF's, B

That 🤬 is still hilarious
  • #1hiphopjunki3#1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skylar Diggins is cute but that was a poor example for twerkin'. Too much clothes on the bish
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skylar Diggins is cute but that was a poor example for twerkin'. Too much clothes on the bish

She aint got no ass to be twerking
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

True story. Sky bad but she don't have the ass to twerk and get friends was just moving her shoulders. I'm still 🤬 but if she was a white girl yall would've said foh
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her friend*
  • UndergroundraplegendUndergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013

True story. Sky bad but she don't have the ass to twerk and get friends was just moving her shoulders. I'm still 🤬 but if she was a white girl yall would've said foh

I think most people here(me to) would be giving her more hell and say things like ''stupid cave 🤬 copying black people again 🤬 culture vultures.''(u know I'm saying this I'll admit it to cause its true.)
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think most people here(me to) would be giving her more hell and say things like ''stupid cave 🤬 copying black people again 🤬 culture vultures.''(u know I'm saying this I'll admit it to cause its true.)

*Raises hand. Guilty as charged.
  • UndergroundraplegendUndergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Late as 🤬 for me to say this insulte me if you want(dont give a 🤬 ) but did you guys really run EMm off like is he coming/already back under a different name.
    Late as 🤬 for me to say this insulte me if you want(dont give a 🤬 ) but did you guys really run EMm off like is he coming/already back under a different name.

Nah, I think he turned in his cheapseats tickets, bruh.
    Oh lawd, paging Dr. Hustle...

You know what, cancel that page. He don't need a doctor he need a Priest.
  • ATTSATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDB wrote: »
    J-Rich LHD+

tumblr_mtuw4qoWcO1rct6yjo1_500.jpg

🤬 happened? can he still dunk? lol
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think j rich having knee issues, but still no excuse for a bad case of LHD
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-Rich LHD+

What he eating?
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    J-Rich LHD+

What he eating?

errthang