What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Boxing Thread

Comments

• Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Just cause khan has lost some fights does not mean his style won't give floyd trouble
    Which I think it will

And danny hasn't even had a [email protected] 147 he has to test the waters first before he fights the best guy in that division
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KLICHE wrote: »
    ALL ACCESS EPISODE *5*.. YES, NUMBER 5! MAYWEATHER VS CANELO.. EPILOGUE

Showtime Sports takes you behind the scenes with intimate and never-before-seen footage from Mayweather vs. Canelo fight night.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLSDe2Kizf4

Just watched loved this episode.. aint no better episode than fight night
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On what has Khan done to "deserve" a fight with Mayweather..

this whole notion of deserve is a new concept

He has a compelling skillset vs mayweathers skillset.. fast hands fast feet and is an excellent boxer... his negatives are fairly obvious..

And i dont know why Khan has a 🤬 chin stuck so much not saying he has an iron chin but when you throw a uppercut from that far away you will get tagged and tagged good..

I think him having a chin made out of chips is overplayed.. Juan ma has a chin made out of chips.. its more about his carefree lazy approach than anything
    I agree with everything except the excellent boxer part. Dude has the talent but not the mind and 0 defense.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »

He has a compelling skillset vs mayweathers skillset.. fast hands fast feet and is an excellent boxer... his negatives are fairly obvious..

And i dont know why Khan has a 🤬 chin stuck so much not saying he has an iron chin but when you throw a uppercut from that far away you will get tagged and tagged good..

I think him having a chin made out of chips is overplayed.. Juan ma has a chin made out of chips.. its more about his carefree lazy approach than anything
    I agree with everything except the excellent boxer part. Dude has the talent but not the mind and 0 defense.

Agreed
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »

Amir tends to panic and get erratic when in trouble so I would like to see this fight happen but are they going to pick him who knows.
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Khan should still face alexander if he doesn't then that just means he wasn't to confident he could win and didn't wanna mess up his running in the mayweather sweepstakes
  • perspective@100
    [email protected] Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭

No he dont. Khan has plan A= fast hands pitty pat pitty pat fast hands pitty pat pitty pat. Floyd has the alphabet and the numerical system for offense and defense. What Khan gonna do when he cant hit floyd? He dont even throw hooks, lol

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stevenson and chavez win tonight by ko's
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    khan gonna fall over when he goes to push floyd and floyd moves before he can touch him
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Vader wrote: »
    Cloud wins tonight by KO

Co-sign :tu
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    What makes u think cloud can ko stevenson
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    as far as Amir Khan goes I wouldn't call him an excellent boxer...,.he has trouble adapting to certain situations and trys to win solely off his physical ability and not a gameplan....however....If I was gonna build a fighter for floyd it would be Amir Khan....I do believe he has the physical ability to at least give floyd problems....power in both hands...fast hands...very good feet....and he is tall with a long reach....but does he have the skillset?....based on what I've seen I would have to say no.....he needs that fight with Alexander so Virgil can teach him some more defense....
  • Mastery
    Stevenson isn't a boxer, and his chin failed to keep him afloat in 2010 v.s. Darnell Boone when he got KO'd in the 2nd round. Mind you, at the time Stevenson was 13-0. Boone? 16-15. Boone's total KO ratio is 18.6%, I'm not sure what it was at the time of the fight in 2010. Stevenson got his revenge in March of this year by KO'ing Boone in the 6th round though. I guess what I'm saying is Stevenson got KO'd by a 🤬 with limited power. Cloud coming in with a 76% KO ratio and he's never been stopped. I just think 🤬 is overlooking Cloud in this one. I could be totally wrong and Stevenson comes in a murders Cloud... or I could be right. Either way, I feel Cloud got this *shrugs*
  • Mastery
    Virgil Hunter: Amir Khan Would Have Rude Awakening vs Floyd Mayweather

“If we were to put Amir Khan in with Floyd Mayweather Jr. today, Khan would be in for a rude awakening…Floyd is quicker; he processes things quicker.”

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good interview.....but Virgil backed up what I said speaking on Amir's physical ability
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Floyd could make a decent amount of money if he fights Khan especially if they fight in the UK
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squad Up Cloud!
    Squad Up Vera!
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Floyd could make a decent amount of money if he fights Khan especially if they fight in the UK

Decent amount...this 🤬 makes a decent amount every fight LOL
  • perspective@100
    [email protected] Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Tymoney19 wrote: »

🤬 Khan could make a decent amount. Floyd would make his usual, more than his opponent...

And lets be clear, Floyd is not fighting outside Vegas. If he does decide to fight outside Vegas he gonna do what Arum is doing in that place in china that brings in eight times as much money as Vegas in a years time.
  • Tymoney19
    lol when i said decent i meant more than his usual average he could possibly mirror the canelo output with all the uk fans that want to see him lose.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Lose? Ithought uk ppl loved floyd thats
    All I been hearin
  • Tymoney19
    any good links?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Its on HBO
  • Tymoney19