What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

T.I. Displeased With Being Snubbed From BET Award Cyphers

Comments

• afro thunderafro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iggy would probably ask them to turn off the beat. They did him a favor.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    would be dope if they picked out 6-8 cities in hip hop and had cyphers, the southern civil war threads made me think of that

they could have 🤬 like houston cypher, memphis cypher, chicago cypher etc

Dope idea.
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    would be dope if they picked out 6-8 cities in hip hop and had cyphers, the southern civil war threads made me think of that

they could have 🤬 like houston cypher, memphis cypher, chicago cypher etc

That would be dope, break down nyc into boroughs. A harlem cypher and a atl would be dope
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dat Hustle Gang cypher was underwhelming as 🤬 last year i'd rather see a original Cash Money/No Limit freestyle before i see dat 🤬 again
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from T.I., who else would be worth listening to? Good try though Clifford.
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.I. to BET: "Can grand hustle get a cyper?"

BET:

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He wants some exposure for his artists. Can't be mad at that, but he should be mad his roster is so lame.

I dig TI, B.o,B (sometime), and Trae (sometime) but the rest of them cats are turrible.

• lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just let the aussie 🤬 twerk for 5 minutes and I'd be good
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mane dro got bars he woulda murdered it
  • TayJoneTayJone Members Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    TI cmon dude you too grown for whining.
    Should have had a region based cypher...midwest, south, east, west...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Theodis wrote: »

Hustle gang aight... minus them two white 🤬 tho... you know who... B.O.B and Izzy...

^^^^^^LMAO
  • hahanopehahanope Members Posts: 227
    Only person from that crew i wanna see is Travis scott,

But imstill tripping that its no Flatbush cypher or a Pro Era one

#BeastCoast
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    is killer Mike still with grand hustle? if not, then who gives a 🤬
  • bgoatbgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Wit Dro, Spodee, Young Booke and B.O.B would've been straight.
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is killer Mike still with grand hustle? if not, then who gives a 🤬

naw Killer never was signed to Grand Hustle, he was just using them for management I think

• usmarin3usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better question is, how does these Slaughterhouse 🤬 keep getting cyphers, they been in about 20. lol

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TI better provide us with some URBAN LEGEND Type album instead of yapping about cyphers imo
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Better question is, how does these Slaughterhouse 🤬 keep getting cyphers, they been in about 20. lol

@usmarine

Its simple

They can spit freestyles
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey T.I., how is that $75 million deal working out for ya?
  • SeansosaSeansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Besides tip and dro ( who tip won't seemingly won't put stock in) grand hustle is in struggle mode
    Seansosa wrote: »
    Besides tip and dro ( who tip won't seemingly won't put stock in) grand hustle is in struggle mode

Lol at Grand Struggle aka Struggle Gang
  • MuhannadMuhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like TI and liked his last album. With that said he needs to 🤬 . Apart from TI himself and BOB these n*ggas can't spit. I was watching them on Sway in the morning and these n*ggas confirmed everything I was saying about them. They made themselves look bad IMO.

From 13:40. Why you wanna change the rules? Talking about you ain't came up battling on the corner. Talking about you wanna shoot someone instead of battling them. These n*ggas ain't shooting no'one. If you're l;ike that just be about it and 🤬 . You see what happened to C-Murder.
    All that anti-hiphop "I'm a hustler, not a rapper", "we don't do that battle rapping over here, we letting our guns go", "miss me with that rapsh*t" bravado we hear from wack n*ggas from the south is just a front to mask the fact they lack basic skill. Why you ain't spit over the beat Sway wanna give you? Your amateur a*s spit over any beat given to you, FOH n*gga. You call yourself an emcee but you wanna rearrange this on some BS. I ain't forgot when Iggy Azalea didn't wanna spit over a beat neither so she proceeded to spit a wack written acapella.

If you can't freestyle, cool, but spit a written, infact spit an unheard written. You're there to present yourself and get the people interested in whatever project you're involved in. This lil' interview made real heads not wanna hear anything they put out as a collective unless it's solo projects from proven spitters like TI and BOB. You got these amateur emcees slurring, not able to express themselves in their first language sounding like they fresh off the plantation. These wack n*ggas get carried by production like I said before in other threads. That's why only a few of them who can spit like that Organized Noize camp back in the day, Luda, TI and a handful of emcees.
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Is anybody checking for a Grand Hustle cypher?
    That's what I'm saying. I might make a thread about this later on or this weekend...