What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official MMA Thread: Alvarez TKOs Gaethje, Ngannou KOs Overeem, Holloway TKOs Aldo

Comments

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Not a big UFC fan but I'm thinking about copping some tix for UFC 166 since it's in Houston. Will Velasquez vs. Dos Santos be a good fight?

I looked into getting some too, those 🤬 are expensive as 🤬 ....
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Not a big UFC fan but I'm thinking about copping some tix for UFC 166 since it's in Houston. Will Velasquez vs. Dos Santos be a good fight?

I looked into getting some too, those 🤬 are expensive as 🤬 ....

Hell yeah. Might bid on some on flash seats lol

🤬 i've been to 3 UFC fights one in vegas and 2 in anaheim. The last one was Dos Santos vs Cain the fight that was on fox (WOAT waiting for the main event tho). But the experience was GOAT. My tix's were $144 but I subscribed to the Honda Center Newsletter(anaheim) and got tix b4 they went to the public. Got some good as seats.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Was at the ufc in boston n got floor tickets for just under 300 but the earlier you bid online the closer ya seats will be at least using ticketmaster.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was quick.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palhares is the absolute last person you'd want around your legs.

He's taking that 🤬 home.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    maldanao is getting randy coutured he needs to stay away from the fence. idiot.
  • NYETOPn
    SMH, Thiago is gassed already.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Damn this deaf 🤬 is barely alive at this point.
  • NYETOPn
    "and Hamill will be limping his way back to the United States"

LOL at Jon Anik, what an 🤬 .
  • NYETOPn
    BOOM!
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gotdayum. 🤬 Hyun Kim completely flipped that 🤬 .
  • Gold_Certificate
    It pays to dodge.
  • NYETOPn
    Had a feeling Kim would land at least one of those wild-ass strikes he was throwing out there.

This one was perfect, though. Silva ran right into it.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn wrote: »
    Had a feeling Kim would land at least one of those wild-ass strikes he was throwing out there.

This one was perfect, though. Silva ran right into it didn't even see it.

iic3O30POCBT5.gif
  • Gold_Certificate
    Word 🤬 just stood there and blocked that 🤬 with his face.
  • vinny vegas
    vinny vegas Members Posts: 193 ✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Joe Silva with another one of them reactions.
  • Gold_Certificate
    LOL. The Brazilians are quiet as 🤬 with the Shields victory.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main event sounded boring.

I like Hammill but he should have stayed retired.

Erik silva is young and a good talent but he seems reckless at time.
  • NYETOPn
    Damn, hate that it had to be Palhares, a fallen soldier in the push for a kinder, gentler UFC.

40oz-pour.jpg

• Will Munny
    Naw 🤬 that Dana was totally right to cut Palhares. He did that 🤬 once before. Last dude I would ever want attacking my legs ever tho. I don't like Pierce but just looking at his physique nh atleast he's not a big steroid head like Palhares.

Palhares deserved it.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    He did that 🤬 once before.

Palhares deserved it.

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    I agree with Dana and them cutting Rousimar for once. This fool is a repeat offender. We're talking about the possibility of this a*shole inflicting a career threathening or ending injury on a colleague. Yeah, I get the tap or snap principle. That's why I wasn't mad at Aoki when he did that a few years ago, but Rousimar continues after the ref breaks 'em up and opponents tap. Get these dudes who can't be professionals and have that streetfighting attitude the f*ck out of here.

http://img.mixedmartialarts.com/method=get&s=rousimar-palhares.gif

• Muhannad
    @KingGivBiz Tyrone Spong - King of the ring III

http://www.tyrone-spong.com/news/45/23/King-of-the-Ring-III.html

Don't sleep on the Glory World Series event tomorrow in Chicago. I heard it's televized in the US Nationwide on spiketv or w/e.
  • Will Munny
    Palhares is just a 🤬 .

There was that fight he hurt the guy and started celebrating before the fight was over. He still one but after a decision I think. That's a lot of extra time to get caught for no 🤬 reason.

Also telling to the ref that Marquardt was greased and then getting blasted and TKO'd in the process was hilarious.
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GLORY had a really good show. Ricco/Ghita was a great final for the HW tourney and Ricco pulling off 2 upsets was a nice story. Spong looked really crisp in taking out his opponent as well.
  • Muhannad
    Spong did look crisp indeed. He really impressed me once again. I wanna see 'em fight on FMT. By fighting on Glory rules a major weapon of Corbett, his elbows, are taken away. I think Tyrone would fight him on FMT but his team wouldn't want it for obvious reasons (injuries, cuts etc.).

Saki kinda disappointed me. Expected him to win that mini tournament. Verhoeven did better than I expected. He's improved over the years.