What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Rockstar Giving 500K to Every GTA V Player

huey
huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
Rockstar announced today that it's going to give every player who has played or logs into Grand Theft Auto V Online this month $500,000 (about £313K, AU$527K) in virtual currency.

The game developer called it a "stimulus package" for players who this month dealt with a troubled launch that made it difficult to log into the new GTA's much-hyped online mode.

The stimulus package money will be deposited in users' in-game bank accounts, accessible through ATMs or their characters' smartphones, in two installments of GTA$250,000. The first will arrive "as early as next week," according to Rockstar.

First the developer will confirm that issues causing players to lose progress have been fully fixed, though. After that, the second deposit will arrive at the end of October.

To receive the cash, players need only log into Grand Theft Auto V Online any time during October and download an upcoming title update.

That GTA$500,000 should be enough for most GTA V Online players to start living like ballers, creating a class of well-equipped high rollers with a competitive edge over new players who come in after the stimulus package goes out.

In other words, GTA V Online is about to get even more realistic.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51565/grand-theft-auto-online-half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html

Comments

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Havent gone online with it yet but I did download the new update. I'll check it out.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT
    🤬 will be getting robbed in the streets of los santos
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why us gamers 🤬 with rockstar. They actually give a 🤬 about us and constantly put out quality games. I also love how they address issues fast as hell and tell everyone where to look for this info.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    i'm blowing all my money at the vanilla unicorn. i'm gonna make it monsoon.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    GOAT

Trillfate wrote: »
    GOAT

it'll be funny if someone gets caught before they have the chance to deposit it.
  • B_A
    B_A made her cum till she passed out Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ 🤬 treating this like its the stimulus package.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rockstar>>>>Obama
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotdamn everybody's gonna be fully equipped...
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do i get my money?
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane The Danish OG Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gamers be like:
    yes-daniel-bryan-o.gif
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice #YM Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Thank 🤬 , I need a 🤬 house. I'm living out my car smh

Yeah hopefully this money hits Monday. No fun living out of a Challenger.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bruh thats a top notch whip or a mid level joint with a few customization thats why they broke it up most people are going to spend that first 250k... not me im getting a 🤬 tank.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bet money some 🤬 willl spend 100k on strippers
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my crib. Ill just sit on the bread.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh that explains why I saw $500,000 extra when I paused the game
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Money can't buy rank.. just whips planes and cribs... lime blazini said Imma just sit o. the dough and buy a tank... and just 🤬 on missions with it.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

hopefully they increase the price of EVERYTHING. it kinda cheapens the worth of a dollar if everybody gets money.

thats just my opinion tho

Why would they increase the price of everything? 🤬 is already expensive.. 🤬 will burn through that in 10 minutes tops . You'll see ... once everybody is broke again before the weekend they'll be like damn what happened?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word, 500k really ain't 🤬 in this game. Suping' up a whip could do damage to that.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »

hopefully they increase the price of EVERYTHING. it kinda cheapens the worth of a dollar if everybody gets money.

thats just my opinion tho

Why would they increase the price of everything? 🤬 is already expensive.. 🤬 will burn through that in 10 minutes tops . You'll see ... once everybody is broke again before the weekend they'll be like damn what happened?
    You can tell the people that really aint done nothing in gta but roll around having fun all day lol. I bought 3 tattoos that added up to like 30 racks. Them hospital bills is a lil crazy too. The more money you have the more they take away. I died about 4 times going back and forth with this sucka. I had about 180 racks on me at the start. I ended up having like 140 racks after getting killed 4 times. They take the 🤬 out your bank so don't be balling and running around starting wars and 🤬 lol.
  • louis rich
    louis rich BeantownMembers Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Word, 500k really ain't 🤬 in this game. Suping' up a whip could do damage to that.

same 🤬 i was thinking...
    im been doing money glitches all week to reach a billie, 🤬 500k

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So why I aint got no money yet?
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice #YM Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    So why I aint got no money yet?

They said the first 250K will be coming sometime this week. Probably Friday. And then the other 250K by the end of the month. No exact dates. It will be direct deposited into your bank account.