What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Game Officially Signs with YMCMB.

Comments

• MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    album thrown in the bushes
  • WeazelWeazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack move by Game

So no record label with Stat Quo I guess..
    ..only because he couldn't use the word Rolex

gtfoh, lol
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Game realest 🤬 out there I love him
  • SnuffDaddySnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weazel wrote: »
    Wack move by Game

gtfoh, lol

Uh, i dont think uve caught up homie lol. He been changed the name a while ago & the joint is still going. I dont know what made u think his sublabel would have to do with his solo deal. When he created the deal he was still on Interscope so..

U need deals even if u create ur own label. The label is supposed to have artists in it, not him being on his own label. Think u heard it wrong.
  • qawshunqawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh damn game
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    If it was in game hands. This would had happen back in 2008!
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The name dropping just been taken to whole new level....Cash Money / young money are due for a triple cd compilation
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    prepare for your room in the bushes, Game

Lol at Birdman having a bushes 🤬 to 🤬 artists around the bushes facility, to show them where they will be staying
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, this....this changes everything!
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    prepare for your room in the bushes, Game

Lol at Birdman having a bushes 🤬 to 🤬 artists around the bushes facility, to show them where they will be staying

there's elevators and stairwells in there.
  • Infamous.H_G_CInfamous.H_G_C Members Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    So what happened to Game and Stat Quo's label "Rolex Records"?

It's "Firmbiz" now. They still doing it!

• FairfaxFairfax Members Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Well, it's official, Game's career is over.
  • G.AvantG.Avant The Ville where we chillMembers, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd pretty much guarantee that some beef and disses are going to arise out of this situation.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    Weazel wrote: »
    Wack move by Game

gtfoh, lol

Uh, i dont think uve caught up homie lol. He been changed the name a while ago & the joint is still going. I dont know what made u think his sublabel would have to do with his solo deal. When he created the deal he was still on Interscope so..

U need deals even if u create ur own label. The label is supposed to have artists in it, not him being on his own label. Think u heard it wrong.

he'd prolly be better off signing himself on his own label anyway tho and finding real good distribution, nobody checkin for 🤬 game signing anyway
  • KaliVoiKaliVoi Members Posts: 5
    I think it's fake or a publicity stunt, thats what rappers do these days to try and recreate them selves.
  • woah316woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don't understand why he thinks this would be a good look for him in anyway...

Why not just focus on making some huge singles / videos and put your 🤬 on itunes.

Twitter / Worldstar / Word of Mouth as promotion.

I bet his bottom line would be better.... Rappers are idiots these days.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Wayne can finally write a good dis record now
  • sullysully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if this will have any effect on Game's relationship w/ Chris Brown. Considering Game's now on Drake's label.
  • gemini86gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how many red flags, 5, blood nation songs are we gonna get now? if game starts rapping like birdman and nicki then this 🤬 is over
  • ListencloserListencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waits for the tweet of The Games new tattoo
  • can'tyoutellcan'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does he think this is going to make him big again? This is like when busta rhymes almost signed with them. It's like, what are they thinking they'll get out of this?

• EminemsMomEminemsMom Members Posts: 36
    If he got albums out after he dissed Aftermath's main cash cow 50 and ended G-Unit, he'll get his albums out on Cash Money. He probably has some kind of pull for some reason we're unaware of. He doesn't do numbers at all yet he continues to put out albums. *The Documentary/The Doctor's Advocate were very great. But the last 3 were so bad.
  • djraycooldjraycool Members Posts: 159 ✭✭
    Jesus piece is a 🤬 classic
  • djraycooldjraycool Members Posts: 159 ✭✭
    LA 🤬 going to the N O for a deal smh