What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Kendrick Lamar's full Cypher verse Video w/words-2013 B.E.T

Kliimaxx
Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in The Reason
[url=]"

I hate y'all
I'll do anything to replace y'all
Shout out to Face Mob
A ghetto boy 'til I'm unemployed with a day job
And kicking boxes
I kick ass and then kick knowledge
I'm way more polished than 99 percent of the scholars
You thought had graduated
I'm the master that masturbated on your favorite MC
And to the industry that wanted me assassinated
You either corny or an opportunist
I let you eat now go back to church and steal crackers at communion
What I'm doing
I'm about to 🤬 the Da Vinci code, yeah
And nothing's been the same since they dropped 'Control'
And tucked a sensitive rapper back in his pajama clothes
Ha, ha, joke's on you
High five (high fives Schoolboy Q)
I'm bulletproof, your shots'll never 🤬
Pin the tail on the donkey boy you've been a fake
I got my thumb on hip-hop and my foot in the back of your ass
Aftermath get the last laugh
I serve [🤬 ] like Master Geoffrey
Jump on this curb
Turn a shottie to a verb if you let me
You know I’m a killer
I’m on your head
You know I’m a killer
The West Coast Cosa Nostra
Under oath ‘til it’s over
Ya over owe us
So what the [🤬 ]?
I [🤬 ] you [🤬 ] up
I [🤬 ] you [🤬 ] up
She suck and [🤬 ]
I [🤬 ’ duck you [🤬 ]’ [🤬 ] like when I want
You going dutch
You going [🤬 ’] nuts
Acting irrational
Pop you then pop an Adderrall
Know the drill like a lateral, [🤬 ]
I’m more Pappy Mason than Pastor Mason
Pacing back and forth
Racing my thoughts on embracing data
I spilled blood on my apron cooking this [🤬 ] up
I feel like some of y’all is hating
Quite frankly ya [🤬 ] 🤬 should thank me for grabbing it
Turn these hoodrats to actresses
What a [🤬 ’] magic trick
Accidents never happen when murder's involved
Immaculate tactics so follow me
If you need me just call on me
I say “Hold up wait a minute”
Your career ain’t [🤬 ] unless you got some Kendrick in it
Your [🤬 ] ain’t [🤬 ]
Ain’t no rumors left on my [🤬 ] unless you look like Jordin Sparks
Make my mark on the [🤬 ]
Muah
Hollywood’s been good to me
Little hood [🤬 ] used to 🤬 mom’s jewelry
Family jewels big as [🤬 ] and I got the 🤬 to say it
🤬 deep, balling out 'til Spalding need a replacement
I’m outchea
the rest of your mouth chea
Invest in a vest
A Vietnam vet when you out near
The white court building spilling its Merlot
Fillin’ a woman [???]
🤬 the industry
Remember these Stacy Adams and fur coats
Shook, you're scared to death
You're scared to look
In the mirror when Kendrick is near ya
King Kendrick

Comments

• vslyke
    vslyke Members Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    Maaaaan, if K. Dot and Scarface make a song together its gonna be a classic.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ Kendrick Lamer..

Genius
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Didn't live up to the hype but good verse. Would be nice if drake felt some kind of way to respond
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    meh...yeah hes a 🤬 prodigy.. the savior of rap with bars like these: " So what the [🤬 ]?
    I [🤬 ] you [🤬 ] up
    I [🤬 ] you [🤬 ] up
    She suck and [🤬 ]
    I [🤬 ’ duck you [🤬 ]’ [🤬 ] like when I want
    You going dutch
    You going [🤬 ’] nuts"

yeah

pure lyrical 🤬 genius lolololol

What percentage of the bars is that?

too much. its a percentage game now? thats king 🤬 ? lmao FOH... that 🤬 is full of filler. that con-troll type 🤬 aint as spicy without the name drops and reconstituted kurupt lines lol
  • judahxulu
    I serve [🤬 ] like Master Geoffrey
    Jump on this curb
    Turn a shottie to a verb if you let me
    You know I’m a killer
    I’m on your head
    You know I’m a killer... LMBAO!!! this trash speaks for itself and 🤬 still out here distorting reality blinded by boycrushes lolololol
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 was cool.still.think.jay rock.the best outta tde
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kendrick best in the game right now
  • judahxulu
    🤬 was cool.still.think.jay rock.the best outta tde
    i think his style kinda plain jane but he spits the most cohesive 🤬 outta all them... i think ab-soul the best lyricist but he need to work on his flow at times... the new kid decent enuff..time will tell
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 was dope to me
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if 🤬 is caping for the favorite rapper because they feel threatened by Kendrick or if yall just have bad taste. that cypher was great.

or it could be those south country bumpkins that just want to have a good dance tune or imagine themselves in "the trap"

"what he say bruh? i couldn't understand it bruh. I think he dissin ross. 🤬 that 🤬 bruh."
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    I don't know if 🤬 is caping for the favorite rapper because they feel threatened by Kendrick or if yall just have bad taste. that cypher was great.

or it could be those south country bumpkins that just want to have a good dance tune or imagine themselves in "the trap"

"what he say bruh? i couldn't understand it bruh. I think he dissin ross. 🤬 that 🤬 bruh."

most of the ppl that hate kendrick. i dont mean DISLIKE, i mean the ppl that can't go five minutes without saying how much he is "trash" or "🤬 " etc
    those ppl they dont even hate kendrick, per se, they just hate the fact that ppl like him so much. the mere fact some people out there saying he is great, they have to go way to the other extreme.

what i don't understand is why they can't just let it be.
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aight, although I expected (somehow) a little bit more out of this
    Could be the beat (dope as 🤬 ). But I heard that one waaay too many times
  • judahxulu
    you 🤬 with this 🤬 reasoning and rhetoric.. the 🤬 kept repeating lines.. hopping subjects... saying 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 type of bars ( which tde does a lot).... ive seen 🤬 get dissed in here in battle forums for writing the SAME EXACT WAY... except them 🤬 didnt keep repeating bars lol. the best part of that verse been out a couple weeks lolololol.

leave people overall opinion of kendrick out of it

objectively that verse was average at best and UNDENIABLY chock full of rambling ass filler
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

most of the ppl that hate kendrick. i dont mean DISLIKE, i mean the ppl that can't go five minutes without saying how much he is "trash" or "🤬 " etc
    those ppl they dont even hate kendrick, per se, they just hate the fact that ppl like him so much. the mere fact some people out there saying he is great, they have to go way to the other extreme.

in this day in age, anyone that obtains success as fast as he did gets hate 3x faster....if GKMC went gold or worse and he was still doin what he does 🤬 wouldn't even give him the time of day to "hate"
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The verse wasn't all that
  • judahxulu
    mike06 wrote: »

in this day in age, anyone that obtains success as fast as he did gets hate 3x faster....if GKMC went gold or worse and he was still doin what he does 🤬 wouldn't even give him the time of day to "hate"
    thats the fallacy. thats what 🤬 up rap. periphery 🤬 . maybe 🤬 just dont like his MUSIC or notice a difference once his success was GIVEN by getting in where he fit with the folks that make and break artists in the industry.

that "hate" word is some hdeous 🤬 in modern context. any mufucka analyzing and using critical thought past and often at odds with popular hive mind thought is "hating". FOH.

you know how can tell the verse was wack and the 🤬 overrated?

fanboys preaching about periphery 🤬 .

but none of u even acknowledging the wack sauce written out in the o/p. hypocrite ass 🤬 . i remember yall was on here 🤬 rick ross for repeating himself in bars.

just the fact the game is at the point where a bet awards show gets this "unofficial official" hip hop seal of approval is macabre

hating.. LMBAO
    🤬 the people paying these 🤬 hated us from the jump. only thru THEM do most in the mainstream "obtain success". thats a 🤬 fact! THAT MEANS the boundaries of their content is determined by people who hate their core audience. FACT

all that aside.

THAT VERSE WAS ASS