What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Video: Chinese Street Food Made From ‘Gutter Oil’ *UDPATE* IT'S HERE!!!!!

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited January 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 be eating that 🤬 up in New York.

Scust
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    They've been doing this 🤬 for years, giving no 🤬 about being caught.

Storing vegetables in contaminated water, getting food out the trash, making soup from trash oil.

All kinds of 🤬 .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what. I bet that food bomb tho.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CraigMakaveli
    CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 656 ✭✭✭✭
    Thats wat gives chicken the kung pao taste.
    I didn't wanna drop the cliche but still goat

Sum ting 🤬
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Miami USAMembers Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Chinamen been cooking 🤬 for Years, but I dont care; good ass food is good ass food. I remember passing by behind a Chinese restaurant and seeing what I thought was 4 roasted chickens cooling off. I looked a little closer, all them sh*ts had 4 legs a piece
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Antlerz wrote: »
    The Chinamen been cooking 🤬 for Years, but I dont care; good ass food is good ass food. I remember passing by behind a Chinese restaurant and seeing what I thought was 4 roasted chickens cooling off. I looked a little closer, all them sh*ts had 4 legs a piece

lol mfs done created cat wings. You gotta give it to those japanese (arthur spooner voice)
  • CraigMakaveli
    CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 656 ✭✭✭✭
    Antlerz wrote: »

Its too early to be throwin up mutant ass chicken smh
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 disgustin' b!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    people needa stop doubting their immune system

3qt4yb.jpg
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 . Lol.

I ate street food in China. But it was in Beijing and it was 🤬 that wasn't cooked in oil.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I warned you people about eatin' chinese food, they eat some disgustin 🤬 and don't care how it comes to the table. .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone died from it?
    Gotten terribly ill?

No? Oh, so it's "safe", this kind of ignorance is bliss.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're just being resourceful, b.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 be eating that 🤬 up in New York.

Scust

word because everywhere else ppl are very selective and only eat organic... foh
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this could be why the chinese smell the way they do
    the food they eat is 🤬 .
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    They really give no 🤬 , because the punishments are severe if they get caught. That 🤬 that got life probably got "lucky".

I still remember when that factory was making fake meat for meat buns, instead if meat, if would use cardboard softend by some kind of glue, chopped up, and seasoned up.

The people in charge of it were executed.

I knew the Chinese are sum slimy mu'phuckas, but I need proof of this one. lol
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really give no 🤬 , because the punishments are severe if they get caught. That 🤬 that got life probably got "lucky".

I still remember when that factory was making fake meat for meat buns, instead if meat, if would use cardboard softend by some kind of glue, chopped up, and seasoned up.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/07/12/report-cardboard-main-ingredient-in-chinese-neighborhood-steamed-buns/

Apparently it's a hoax, but it is, major news agencies don't give a 🤬 . (China is probably just attempting to cover it up)
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/07/12/report-cardboard-main-ingredient-in-chinese-neighborhood-steamed-buns/

Apparently it's a hoax, but it is, major news agencies don't give a 🤬 . (China is probably just attempting to cover it up)

After seeing this & the video, I dont trust any of those mu'phuckas. Even the passerby said everyone tries to swindle each other. Thats phucked up.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'll fake eggs and everything.

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do what they want in china
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    another reason not to trust those rice pickin', dog munchin' chinks