What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 College Football Thread

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Bama should be in the title game

🤬 what?

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Projected BCS Matchups

BCSNCG- FSU vs Auburn
    Rose-Stanford vs Michigan St
    Fiesta-Baylor vs UCF
    Sugar-Alabama vs Oklahoma
    Orange-Clemson vs Ohio St

what yall think

3 thoughts

1. I'm not watching the fiesta bowl

2. Sugar bowl will be hilarious for CS purposes

3. Ohio st doesn't belong anywhere near a BCS game

Not really. Bama fans don't pop 🤬 to sec rivals on here and sec rivals don't pop 🤬 to them either. Wish the 🤬 they would start now. *shrug*

But that is my ideal matchup for us. A underdog situation. That's when Stoops is at his best. Word to our last title.

I just hope we don't get UCF. I wouldn't mind Clemson. Stoops raised Venables (their defensive coordinator) so we would handle them nikkas offensively, but their offense could give us problems.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Looks like we might get Texas A&M in Atlanta. Manziel against our defense....oooof.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Projected BCS Matchups

BCSNCG- FSU vs Auburn
    Fiesta-Baylor vs UCF

what yall think

3 thoughts

Not really. Bama fans don't pop 🤬 to sec rivals on here and sec rivals don't pop 🤬 to them either. Wish the 🤬 they would start now. *shrug*

But that is my ideal matchup for us. A underdog situation. That's when Stoops is at his best. Word to our last title.

I just hope we don't get UCF. I wouldn't mind Clemson. Stoops raised Venables (their defensive coordinator) so we would handle them nikkas offensively, but their offense could give us problems.

U wont get either UCF or Clemson....just like them yall would be at large bids
  • greenwood1921
    just heard D'antonio say he was gonna dance with his players to "type of way"

smh, he needa go back there and coach his boys on a better taste in music

He would just put'em on to Johnny Cash or some 🤬 .
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude on ESPN said that game knocked Mizzou from 2nd in rush defense in the SEC to 9th LmaoOOOoooOOoooOO.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    Looks like we might get Texas A&M in Atlanta. Manziel against our defense....oooof.

Good that means we either Cotton or Outback

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Projected BCS Matchups

BCSNCG- FSU vs Auburn
    Fiesta-Baylor vs UCF

what yall think

3 thoughts

word, 🤬 them ol friendly ass SEC 🤬 .

and co-sign the bolded, ask OSU if u really wanna see an underdog Bob Stoops. they can tell u all bout that, just got they issue of the beatdown blues today.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put MSU in the National title game
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So looks like we gonna play Fresno St. Just so happens we open with them next year too.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    BDB wrote: »
    So looks like we gonna play Fresno St. Just so happens we open with them next year too.

I think if we go to the Outback they give us Wisconsin or Michigan...Ill tale Michigan cuz we open up with Wisconsin....main reason i want Cotton

• smokelahoma
    just heard D'antonio say he was gonna dance with his players to "type of way"

smh, he needa go back there and coach his boys on a better taste in music

He would just put'em on to Johnny Cash or some 🤬 .

lol probably. aint none wrong wit a lil J.Cash tho. thats as bout as close to country as I will get.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

yall gonna make da ACC look bad in dat one if true Manziel gonna eat yall lunch for sure lls
  • greenwood1921
    edited December 2013
    Projected BCS Matchups

BCSNCG- FSU vs Auburn
    Fiesta-Baylor vs UCF

what yall think

3 thoughts

and co-sign the bolded, ask OSU if u really wanna see an underdog Bob Stoops. they can tell u all bout that, just got they issue of the beatdown blues today.

Yup. To this day the biggest underdog we've ever been was...

oufsu_display_image.jpg?1280058412

Double-digit underdog, miami crying that they should be there (or anybody but us), FSU was the defending champs and had the #1 offense in the country with a team full of future NFL players.

Went to Miami and sonned them nikkas and shut their offense out like they were Colorado or some 🤬 .
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michigan in the Gator bowl??

*Roddy voice*

Somebody gonna die
  • smokelahoma
    me not liking that whack ass song got @infamous114 feelin some type of way... get your music game up lil homie
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    me not liking that whack ass song got @infamous114 feelin some type of way... get your music game up lil homie

Nah, but you constantly reacting to someone giving you reaction gets a laugh from me lol. It ain't that serious dude. What you expect...these dudes to be breaking down rhyme schemes in the locker room to some Canibus song.
  • smokelahoma
    Projected BCS Matchups

BCSNCG- FSU vs Auburn
    Fiesta-Baylor vs UCF

what yall think

3 thoughts

Yup. To this day the biggest underdog we've ever been was...

oufsu_display_image.jpg?1280058412

Double-digit underdog, miami crying that they should be there (or anybody but us), FSU was the defending champs and had the #1 offense in the country with a team full of future NFL players.

Went to Miami and sonned them nikkas and shut their offense out like they were Colorado or some 🤬 .

lol shout out to Chris Weinke and Snoop "Cant Get Right" Menice or however that 🤬 spelled his name...
  • smokelahoma

Nah, but you constantly reacting to someone giving you reaction gets a laugh from me lol. It ain't that serious dude. What you expect...these dudes to be breaking down rhyme schemes in the locker room to some Canibus song.

all I said was the song was whack and he needa introduce some real music to these young dummies. and that somehow translates into "breaking down rhyme schemes to some canibus". I dont even like canibus, 🤬 .

get out ya feelings 🤬
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bama and Aubrun play 10 times in Auburn & Bama wins 6 Auburn wins 4
    Neutral field, bama wins 8 auburn wins 2
    At bama, bama wins 9 auburn wins 1.

Bama is the better team.

The NCG should be the best two teams.

Thank 🤬 for the playoffs starting next year.
  • greenwood1921
    Canibus tho. lol. Heard that nikka went to the military after LL sonned him.

"99 percent of your fans don't exist."

^^^ Underrated dis line.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Bama and Aubrun play 10 times in Auburn & Bama wins 6 Auburn wins 4
    Neutral field, bama wins 8 auburn wins 2
    At bama, bama wins 9 auburn wins 1.

Bama is the better team.

The NCG should be the best two teams.

Thank 🤬 for the playoffs starting next year.

BCS been jerking squads for years. Bama gotta fall in line. No 🤬 given. At. All.
  • infamous114
    edited December 2013

all I said was the song was whack and he needa introduce some real music to these young dummies. and that somehow translates into "breaking down rhyme schemes to some canibus". I dont even like canibus, 🤬 .

get out ya feelings 🤬

Lol who got banned for spazzing out all angry in a mod's inbox? Now go ahead and press feelings on this post, you predictable puppet lol.
  • smokelahoma
    Canibus tho. lol. Heard that nikka went to the military after LL sonned him.

"99 percent of your fans don't exist."

^^^ Underrated dis line.

lol yeah he went to the marines if I remember correctly... only Canibus song I ever thought was partially dope was 2nd Round KO.
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2013

get out ya feelings 🤬

Lol who got banned for spazzing out all angry in a mod's inbox? Now go ahead and press feelings on this post, you predictable puppet lol.

I got banned because a mod caught feelings from me ethering his sensitive ass in a thread. dont let these 🤬 lie to you gullible lil man.

now go bump gold all in my chain or some uncle luke bass music.... 🤬