What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 Football (Soccer) Thread.

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    United fans kills himself, Moyes fault!

We've all been there fam

• Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kos performance.... Bossed lukaku
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    United fans kills himself, Moyes fault!

We've all been there fam

You were looking over the edge after united loss two games in a row? lol Have a seat homie.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck if you going WC...Brazilian 🤬 is on it.

WARRING Brazilian hooligans sent out a chilling message to World Cup fans after four supporters were rushed to hospital following a top-flight terrace battle.
    One of the spectators had to be airlifted out of the stadium and suffered a fractured skull in the fight.

Play in the league match between Atletico Paranaense and Vasco da Gama had to be halted for over an hour as police fired rubber bullets into the stands to break up the horror clash.

Violence between ultras is on the rise in Brazil and Atletico were only playing in Joinville, in the south of the country, because their Curitiba base was closed following a previous fight between fans.
    It is the latest crisis to engulf the South American nation after a crane collapsed at the Arena da Sao Paulo, killing two construction worker.

And the shocking scenes come just days after the football world gathered in Salvador to carry out the draw for next year’s finals.

Vasco coach Adilson Batista said: “This is deplorable. It’s sad to see images like these just before the World Cup in our country. I’m shocked, this is not sport.”

Atletico defender Luiz Alberto was seen on TV crying as the fight broke out.

And he added: “We tried to tell the fans to stop because things would only get worse. We looked at the stands and there were no cops. There was nobody there to stop the fighting. “I’m playing for 20 years and I’ve never seen anything like this in person. We will have a World Cup in our country and we know these images will be shown everywhere.”

Gruesome footage was shown of one Atletico fan laying motionless after suffering a viscous attack.

Midfield star Everton said: “This is very sad, I’ve never seen anything like this.

“One of the fans was alone on the ground and he was being hit for about 10 minutes without anybody doing anything. They wouldn’t stop hitting him.”
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Brazilian 🤬 is serious about football...flying kick
    brazil-soccer.jpg
    525295963.jpg
    525295952.jpg
    474316-e406cf52-6053-11e3-bb71-e2c853748ae0.jpg

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DJ Campbell in Police custody in relation to spot fixing smh
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    One Spliff wrote: »
    One Spliff wrote: »
    Scholes scores wonder goal for his Sunday league club, bet they love having him play for them haha

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/scholes-proves-still-wonder-goal-inside-own-half-145818472.html?vp=1

united looking pathetic...whats your excuse this time ?

look who crawled out of a ditch, you havnt got much to shout about either...

lol, answer the question 🤬 ...

n also answer why u cudnt beat Newcastle at home...

y'all r done fame, admit it.

why cant you beat stoke? atleast we arnt conceding 3 goals to stoke...

you only finished 6th not long ago, hush your mout...

13 points off the top after 15 games...

give it up already
  • northside7
    Good luck if you going WC...Brazilian 🤬 is on it.

WARRING Brazilian hooligans sent out a chilling message to World Cup fans after four supporters were rushed to hospital following a top-flight terrace battle.
    One of the spectators had to be airlifted out of the stadium and suffered a fractured skull in the fight.

Play in the league match between Atletico Paranaense and Vasco da Gama had to be halted for over an hour as police fired rubber bullets into the stands to break up the horror clash.

Violence between ultras is on the rise in Brazil and Atletico were only playing in Joinville, in the south of the country, because their Curitiba base was closed following a previous fight between fans.
    It is the latest crisis to engulf the South American nation after a crane collapsed at the Arena da Sao Paulo, killing two construction worker.

And the shocking scenes come just days after the football world gathered in Salvador to carry out the draw for next year’s finals.

Vasco coach Adilson Batista said: “This is deplorable. It’s sad to see images like these just before the World Cup in our country. I’m shocked, this is not sport.”

Atletico defender Luiz Alberto was seen on TV crying as the fight broke out.

And he added: “We tried to tell the fans to stop because things would only get worse. We looked at the stands and there were no cops. There was nobody there to stop the fighting. “I’m playing for 20 years and I’ve never seen anything like this in person. We will have a World Cup in our country and we know these images will be shown everywhere.”

Gruesome footage was shown of one Atletico fan laying motionless after suffering a viscous attack.

Midfield star Everton said: “This is very sad, I’ve never seen anything like this.

“One of the fans was alone on the ground and he was being hit for about 10 minutes without anybody doing anything. They wouldn’t stop hitting him.”
    Brazilian 🤬 is serious about football...flying kick
    brazil-soccer.jpg
    525295963.jpg
    525295952.jpg
    474316-e406cf52-6053-11e3-bb71-e2c853748ae0.jpg

Stadium collapse. This 🤬 .

FIFA better get on their grind with all the officials in Brazil to get this thing straighten out.

I expect military style security during the games.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    edited December 2013
    FIFA Puskás Award: Ten best goals of the year announced
    (FIFA.com) Monday 11 November 2013

1981679_FULL-LND.jpg

The race to determine the winner of the FIFA Puskás Award for the “best goal of the year” has started today, 11 November 2013, on FIFA.com and francefootball.fr. Fans from across the world will decide which of the ten goals selected by FIFA and selected Football Committee members will be the winner of this award.

The ten goals are (in alphabetical order of the scorer’s names):

Peter Ankersen – 10 August 2013 - Esbjerg fB v. Aarhus GF - SAS Ligaen (Denmark)
    Lisa De Vanna – 01 June 2013 - Sky Blue FC v. Boston Breakers – NWSL
    Antonio Di Natale – 07 April 2013 - Udinese Calcio v. AC Chievo Verona – Serie A
    Zlatan Ibrahimović – 13 November 2012 – Sweden v. England – International Friendly
    Panagiotis Kone – 16 December 2012 - SSC Napoli v. Bologna FC 1909 – Serie A
    Daniel Ludueña – 27 July 2013 – Pachuca CF v. Tigres UANL – Apertura Mexico
    Nemanja Matić – 13 January 2013 – SL Benfica v. FC Porto – Liga Sagres
    Louisa Nécib – 17 March 2013 - Olympique Lyonnais v. AS Saint-Etienne - D1 Féminine
    Neymar – 15 June 2013 – Brazil v. Japan – FIFA Confederations Cup
    Juan Manuel Olivera – 28 August 2013 - Nautico v. Sport Recife – Copa Sudamericana

Videos of the ten goals, as well as the list of scorers and the voting tool, can be found here: http://www.fifa.com/ballondor/puskasaward/index.html. You can also watch all the goals via the FIFA on YouTube channel.

Users of FIFA.com and francefootball.fr will be able to choose from ten goals until 9 December when the three goals with the most votes will be disclosed. Immediately after the announcement on 9 December, FIFA.com and francefootball.fr users will be able to vote again for their favourite from the three remaining goals. The winner will be revealed on the day of the FIFA Ballon d’Or on 13 January 2014. Voting will close during the show.

The FIFA Puskás Award, created in honour and in memory of Ferenc Puskás, the captain and star of the Hungarian national team during the 1950s, will be presented for the fifth year in a row at the FIFA Ballon d’Or 2013, which will be held at the Kongresshaus in Zurich.

During a televised show, the winner of the FIFA Ballon d’Or for the best player of 2013 as well as the FIFA Women’s World Player of the Year 2013 will also be revealed. Meanwhile, the FIFA World Coach of the Year for Men’s Football award and the FIFA World Coach of the Year for Women’s Football award will be presented for the fourth time. The FIFA FIFPro World XI, the FIFA Presidential Award and the FIFA Fair Play Award will also be presented during the show.

To discuss who YOU think should win this year’s awards on Twitter, use the hashtag #BallonDOr

http://www.fifa.com/ballondor/news/newsid=2220663/
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ibrahimovic goal
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ibrahimovic goal

Or di Natale's. Neymar's goal should be nowhere near this list.
  • northside7
    Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-No-look-pass-Feroe.gif

lol The true definition of an 🤬 .
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2013
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    edited December 2013

Greenpeace Gazprom banner at Real Madrid press conference
  • dontdiedontkillanyon

Sublime touch from Berbatov
  • water ur seeds
    All the Braking Bad fans, this game is addictive! lol
    http://clickingbad.nullism.com
  • DNB1
    gw-iga3jjPhnyiS0.gif

lol, missed this....what happened?...Sam Alladyce is hilarious...

• DNB1
    ^ gifs 🤬 great...cracked up again at that 🤬 ...

Hate feeling nervous like this...and Moyes looks under pressure...losing weight and sleep...smh

C'mon fellas!
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    city getting battered
  • water ur seeds

Hate feeling nervous like this...and Moyes looks under pressure...losing weight and sleep...smh

C'mon fellas!

we are through though no matter what, but we do need to bounce back from the last game and schitt league position...
  • DNB1

C'mon fellas!

we are through though no matter what, but we do need to bounce back from the last game and schitt league position...

This is the same team that won the league last season.

If SAF was still here, would we be 9th in the league right now?

If not, why not?

Confidence. Training ground tactics, dressing room.

Moyes has taken responsibility but where's the hair dryer treatment?

Both defensively and attacking, players need to take responsibility and do what they are paid for.

Problems run deeper, transfer window was terrible,

AND WHY DIDNT YOUNG JUST SCORE or PASS?!?!?!??
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man our midfield is a black hole..we seriously need a midfielder or two