What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 (FX) (Premieres 9.10)

Comments

• Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Jax should have known better about floating the notion around that Tara was gonna snitch, keep that 🤬 to yourself bro

On some Sonny Corleone sht.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2013
    anyone notice the symbolism with the birds?

when jax ran over that dove that was setting up pretty much the end of his purity...that "good intentions" 🤬 everyone believed he started with. he's too deep in the life now to try to pull out like he's been saying he wanted to. we've all witnessed him slowly turn into clay over the seasons, but that moment right there means he's gonna be a cold, hateful 🤬 all next season.

then before gemma went to tara to scramble her brain with that fork the camera panned over that black bird in the cage. gemma's black heart having ass been evil as 🤬 from jump.

& really they set it up that something tragic was gonna happen when they showed jax sitting at opie's grave. literally everything that happened to opie that he warned jax about happened.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    man Im still sittin here like WTF?????

all I gotta say is if Gemma doesnt die at the end of all this, then this 🤬 goes right next to the Sopranos as far as a great series with a 🤬 ending. Dont care what happens the rest of the way, just want to see her die. Juice too, I feel disgusted for feeling sorry for dude when he was dealin with the first suicide attempt. I know what his deal is, he still on that Clay 🤬 . I think he's makin a move for the head of the table. He probably gonna 🤬 Chibbs or one of the other guys and probably gets away scott free. smh damn shame

He's got Gemma behind him now, so that's a strong possibility.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    anyone notice the symbolism with the birds?

when jax ran over that dove that was setting up pretty much the end of his purity...that "good intentions" 🤬 everyone believed he started with. he's too deep in the life now to try to pull out like he been saying he wanted to.

then before gemma scrambled tara's brain with that fork, she was at home & the camera panned over that black bird in the cage. gemma black heart having ass been evil as 🤬 from jump.

yeah I peeped that, I knew 🤬 was gonna flip upside down after I seen that. It really is the little things that matter in this show. symbolism and episode titles are big giveaways to the show. I mean look at them "Haung Wu" was the episode that the chinks got involved and abducted Happy. "You Are My Sunshine" the episode were Tara started cuttin deals with the DA for her kids. "Laying Pipe" was the episode Opie was beaten to death by guys with lead pipes and this one was called "The Work of A Mother" or some 🤬 like that, enough said.
    man Im still sittin here like WTF?????

all I gotta say is if Gemma doesnt die at the end of all this, then this 🤬 goes right next to the Sopranos as far as a great series with a 🤬 ending. Dont care what happens the rest of the way, just want to see her die. Juice too, I feel disgusted for feeling sorry for dude when he was dealin with the first suicide attempt. I know what his deal is, he still on that Clay 🤬 . I think he's makin a move for the head of the table. He probably gonna 🤬 Chibbs or one of the other guys and probably gets away scott free. smh damn shame

He's got Gemma behind him now, so that's a strong possibility.

word and that 🤬 will 🤬 me off but not as much as if Gemma gets off scott free. that will seal the deal for me and put this show right next to Sopranos as far as finale whackness goes.

also, I just thought about something. maybe Juice shooting Roosevelt was an attempt to protect Gemma in order to make up his betrayal to Jax. that was dumb as 🤬 if he thought that would help
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    a Q & A About Jax on season 7 with kurt not really a spoiler he dont really say 🤬 lol
    What can you say about what this sets up for Jax for season seven?

Sutter: I would say that this is the season coming up where Jax needs to decide. There is no more debate. I think it’s the season where he’s in or out. Obviously we lay track to not just the emotional impact of the death of Tara and will it leads to revenge, will he find out who did it, and I also like to lay track to things organically to things that happen in the world. I liked the idea of setting up the potential threat of the Mayans and Chinese. All that feels organic and real because those are relationships that are constantly flipping in that world. I’ve had experiences on this show. There were clubs that I had around first season and second season doing extra work, and I found out there were beefs between a couple of clubs and then I couldn’t have those guys around set. I feel like that’s an organic place to lead to. To the extent of what that looks like next season, I don’t know.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    lol this 🤬 kurt sutter last week about the finale

12 down, 1 to go.
    next week's episode is all above, love, family and hope of children.
    i think it will make you smile.
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Great episode.

After Juice was told by Jax of his betrayal, I'd thought he would go catch that noose a second time.... dam was I wrong!

The biggest message I got from this episode is "Love Conquers All".
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ultimately blame Tara for her fate. she left a new life in another city and went back to charming in order to have jax "help" her with her stalking, ex boyfriend who happen to be a Fed . Jax kills him and she chooses to stay and work things out. She was warned by everybody to not get involved in the life from Jax, Gemma, Clay, Wendy, by dam near every character on the show yet she still chose that life. She has a fair share of blood on her hands from past seasons so she was not some innocent bystander she had fully immersed herself in that life. She tried to pull back but it was to late.

Her final straw was her seemingly impending incarceration and desperate moves and side deals behind jax's back. Why take that risk knowing the type of people you are dealing with and what happens to people who decide to snitch. She played to many games all season and sadly to say they finally caught up with her
  • Huey_C
    They are also setting up that beef to be epic between the crews;

1. Jax is going to feel like the Mayans and Nero had a hand in the death of Tara, Nero gave his speech to Jax about karma coming back to Tara due to Jax's past transgressions
    2. The handgun that was at the crime.scene was the same one the 9ers were going to sell to the Mayans.

Jax's rage is going to be directed at the Mayans and Nero's crew
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    I ultimately blame Tara for her fate. she left a new life in another city and went back to charming in order to have jax "help" her with her stalking, ex boyfriend who happen to be a Fed . Jax kills him and she chooses to stay and work things out. She was warned by everybody to not get involved in the life from Jax, Gemma, Clay, Wendy, by dam near every character on the show yet she still chose that life. She has a fair share of blood on her hands from past seasons so she was not some innocent bystander she had fully immersed herself in that life. She tried to pull back but it was to late.

Her final straw was her seemingly impending incarceration and desperate moves and side deals behind jax's back. Why take that risk knowing the type of people you are dealing with and what happens to people who decide to snitch. She played to many games all season and sadly to say they finally caught up with her

Yea, that's cool and all. I'll stick to blaming Unser for being an old incompetent 🤬 who gets in the way and Gemma for being an evil biker 🤬 who deserves to be gang 🤬 by Neo Nazis again.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the ways to die and she goes out with a carving fork in 🤬 dish water.

That's hilariously 🤬 up
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

uhhh no... Gemma is a crazy hoe. Thats it.

That 🤬 came crawling up to Unser lookin like a wet rat.
  • Huey_C

Yea, that's cool and all. I'll stick to blaming Unser for being an old incompetent 🤬 who gets in the way and Gemma for being an evil biker 🤬 who deserves to be gang 🤬 by Neo Nazis again.

They all deserve what's coming to them, only innocent ones are jax's sons.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You cant be "innocent" when you are around that life there are things you are forced to do.. by the situation however she is not the blame for her fate..

Gemma has skated way too many times she put those kids life a risk by her nature.. she is Cancerous..

you see what she did to Unser right
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick random question can you record a movie thats 2hrs and 22 minutes long on a Sony 2hr blank dvd-r disk?
  • clairvoyance
    Not record burn
  • Will Munny
    r u a chick or a dude?
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dudes really simpin for tara.

Tara was the typical bird. She was all down for the cause in the beginning despite so many chances to leave cuz she was all memorized by the bad boy/rebel 🤬 . Crazy 🤬 rebroke her own hand when she had the chance to leave. Her whole situation in the end resulted from her 🤬 decision to bring otto's crazy ass that cross. No she didn't know what he would do, but she knew otto was crazy as 🤬 and initially started talking to him without jax knowing. Then after the perfume at the prison incident with otto, the 🤬 goes home smells the perfume and finger bangs herself. Wtf was that about? That 🤬 was a step away from lettin otto hit.

Jax has not shown himself to be an unreasonable person. All she had to do was sit down and talk to him. But instead she chose to go behind his back, lie, have him thinking his mother killed their unborn child when the 🤬 was never pregnant, all kinds of 🤬 🤬 . And 🤬 all that for the kids 🤬 . Let's be real, 🤬 wanted out because she didn't want to go to jail over her own mistake. To top it off, she caught jax in bed with another 🤬 . You think that didn't have an effect on the emotional roller coaster she been on?

Besides all that, gemma was gonna do taras ass anyway. She was the one who found out first that tara was gon rat. Add to that fact their history with each other it was bound to happen. Tara sat by and watched other people die over 🤬 they did or cuz it was necessary for the club. What happened to tara (and ultimately jax) was karma just like nero said.

I don't see anybody walking away alive from this once it's all over.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    r u a chick or a dude?

Will Munny says

A/s/l
  • Will Munny
    r u a chick or a dude?

Will Munny says

A/s/l

If its a girl I'd say, "well I have no idea sorry can't help you" but if its a dude I will say "why in a 🤬 u ask that question in this thread idiioooooot":
  • clairvoyance
    r u a chick or a dude?

Dude! I put clair cause my username use to be clairvoyant on another forum, then I wanted it to be clear as can be like see things for what they really are "sorta" like clairvoyant but it was a bad idea,but found out you cant change names

Now can answer my question?

• Will Munny
    r u a chick or a dude?

Dude! I put clair cause my username use to be clairvoyant on another forum, then I wanted it to be clear as can be like see things for what they really are "sorta" like clairvoyant but it was a bad idea,but found out you cant change names

why in a 🤬 u ask that question in this thread idiioooooot
  • clairvoyance
    r u a chick or a dude?

why in a 🤬 u ask that question in this thread idiioooooot

Cause I could get it answered faster here cause its more traffic its not that serious
  • playmaker88
    Just download the 🤬 why put it on dvd
  • clairvoyance
    Nevermind......I forget how easy it is to attract trolls, people need the slightest reason call names.

My thing is if you dont know or dont wanna reply "dont reply"