What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Charlamagne 🤬 on Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists

Trillaaaaaa
Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchinMembers Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he the leader of the smart dumb 🤬 tho...
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao, bruh on point with this one, thats why i use to joke sarcastically on facebook bout joining the illuminati

one of my female friends was talkin to me bout jay and beyonce were in that 🤬 and worship the devil, i said some 🤬 like "man illuminati aint 🤬 real, matter fact the only illuminati is black people hatin on more successful black people, call it the Crab In a Bucket Illuminati, U in the damn illuminati for sayin they in it!"

Lol around the time when Wiz was buzzin and everybody was on some "TGOD" 🤬 was when it was the trendy thing to say every successful Black rapper was Illuminati....I would always Write IGOD (illuminati gang or die).

🤬 was thinking I sold my soul. I told them "I still got my receipt"
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh..CThagod kinda contradicted himself though..but in a sense he's right....and wrong.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The world wants to sleep at the wrong time. I just think people are angry that they have to wake up. They want you to feel it's a GREAT world and some people are just mental and crazy. Theres no secret society, and certain folk never had problems they just have esteem issues. Certain folks are not from the ghetto, they just delusional.. yeah everyone is making up their problems for attention........whatever... some 🤬 is real.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually it's more white people saying it then blacks, your brainwashed if you think that black people are the ones that started the illuminati conspiracy

Who's saying that?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Do you see how all the disney kids and showbiz kids who they gave that little fairytale good kid image to rebelled? Thats because thats not real. Thats not how kids are today because thats not what type of world we are living in. it's not because some innocent little kids just want bad images to fit in and be accepted. It's because they never were those innocent little kids. For years walt disney and nickelodeon put the world to sleep, now it's time to wake up. We live in a 🤬 up world universal, and look at the signs on earth, EVIL IS HERE AND ALIVE.. Going to sleep now will only in danger you.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Yeah..as a matter of fact White folks started that Illiminati talk.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    all the ex members say they were manipulated hypnotized and controlled..they didnt even know what they were doing or what it meant... You see how easy black people can be brainwashed? Now they saying it's a crab in a barrel theory black people made up to hate on other black people with success. .This 🤬 was being talked about for years, and some people who did research can see that the Illuminati is controlling the music industry.

• Trillaaaaaa

This is true. And they got ignorant, broke, non-🤬 getting Black kids all across America regurgitating that 🤬 .

They got 🤬 thinking In order for Blacks or anyone to become successful is to join some sort of devilish society

They got 🤬 thinking that FreeMasons are devil worshipers lol

They got 🤬 distorting historic Black African culture from Egypt into some sort of religious blasphemy

The crackas that made the illuminati conspiracies trendy in 2010/2011 is the real illuminati. All yall that play into these 🤬 conspiracies are the ones who actually brainwashed.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited December 2013

This is true. And they got ignorant, broke, non-🤬 getting Black kids all across America regurgitating that 🤬 .

They got 🤬 thinking In order for Blacks or anyone to become successful is to join some sort of devilish society

They got 🤬 distorting historic Black African culture from Egypt into some sort of religious blasphemy

The crackas that made the illuminati conspiracies trendy in 2010/2011 is the real illuminati. All yall that play into these 🤬 conspiracies are the ones who actually brainwashed.

thats not true, matter fact black people are the biggest fans of black successful artist. They got successful artist going against their race thinking their race is jealous of them because they got success... when it's not even the black race who started these Illuminati rumors..

ALex Jones Wake up

• G.Avant
    G.Avant The Ville where we chillMembers, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭

People act like this info is new, but this goes back to like the 80s at least, probably even further
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited December 2013
    you know what makes me upset the most. .The same artist get on top from black support, so evidently black people love these people. If you go in any hood you will see nothing but fanatics of these successful black people, and they always claiming the hood is hating them. The average black teenager follows thier footstep. The broke 🤬 listen to them the most because they live thru them because they don't really have money.. And everytime they blame the hate on the hood instead of the racist crakkas.. so thats what the race is 🤬 about. Why is always your own kind, why don't they make a diss track against the racist crakka? see thats why people think they Illuminati when they live out the agenda to blame their own kind, instead of the real problems like martin and malcom did. It's always the 🤬 mad because they can't get 🤬 or in videos.. 🤬 is false.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Alex Jones is tinfoil hat status

Lol @ telling me to "wake up". Why does every conspiracy theorist say this 🤬 ?

What are we going to do once we wake up?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Average black 🤬 in the hood isnt calling these people Illuminati, they tryna get the blow to blow up just like them.. tell these 🤬 chill. sick of hearing this 🤬 the way the hood support these 🤬 , admire them and desire to be like them.

• BrazilianHairMoney
    edited December 2013
    not to mention the morons who deny that certain people are hood who are really from the ghetto just like them. .Maybe if they would wake up it's more people that was in the struggle just like them, that are making moves outside of the industry to better their situations, they would see how judgmental they are towards people who are not famous who are from the hood and making moves.. You got some of the successful artist in denial that others have struggled or come from where they come from.. They are causing discort. A lot of people support them until they see how fake some of them can be.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    G.Avant wrote: »

People act like this info is new, but this goes back to like the 80s at least, probably even further

Yeah I remember watching documentaries on discovery channel when I was like 11 about secret societies.

All this 🤬 old news. You'll hear rappers reference illuminati in the mid 90s. AZ, Killah Priest, Ras Kass etc.

But the conspiracies became trendy and popularized around 2009, 2010 when world star was gaining notoriety.

It used to be just dusty, broke, pseudo conscious talking about this 🤬 , then it became mainstream.

That's why it's so ironic to me when ignant 🤬 tell you to "wake up" like they some freedom fighters or warriors when this 🤬 is pretty much pop culture at this point.
  • Disciplined InSight
    I thought illuminati just meant the enlighten ones and it was a social club for free thinkers during the height of Christian religious expansion

When did it become a satanic cult
    When evil White folks got a hold of it...yet they used it as a tool to divide as well.
    Yet CThagod did mention something about how certain negative elements in music is influencing the youth..
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭

Freemasonry have many luciferian principles
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Im supposed to take the opinion of a garbage rap radio host on serious topics such as this seriously? dont talk to me about Alex Jones, you do realize these "theories" were around before him right? btw I dont believe in conspiracy theories, I do believe in conspiracy facts tho and there are way more of those than halfwitted opinions of a tri-colored psuedo intellectual talking head.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought illuminati just meant the enlighten ones and it was a social club for free thinkers during the height of Christian religious expansion

When did it become a satanic cult
    When they started practicing black magic & occultic rituals. Sounds pretty satanic to me (sarcastic voice)