What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official MMA Thread: Alvarez TKOs Gaethje, Ngannou KOs Overeem, Holloway TKOs Aldo

Comments

• Jewpac
    Jewpac Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    I wanna see Ronda Rousey VS Stephanie McMahon
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 broken!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzACap1XlLc

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    huey wrote: »
    hope they dont threaten to amputate like they did with shaun livingston

he tore everything in his knee (ACL, mcl, Plc, tendons, cartilage and well as breaking the patella bone). I think Silva broke the bone.. it should not be a amputee type injury if he was younger imo he could still come back and fight

yea but who knows if that bone splintered or hit a vein or something preventing blood flow..gonna be a minute before he walks again. i would lose all confidence in kicking with that leg
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet Dana feels like a complete 🤬 now. St. Pierre quits indefinitely. Anderson loses the belt AND breaks his leg in the rematch. Should've made that super fight while he could. All this "Oh, they need to face *insert somebody with no real name value* person" just legit 🤬 the sport in the face.

How you let two super champions come and go with no Arum or host of WBA/WBC/IBF/IOA/LMNOP fuckton of divisions ruining the matchup is beyond me.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FULL FIGHT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCNrR43I36U

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Bet Dana feels like a complete 🤬 now. St. Pierre quits indefinitely. Anderson loses the belt AND breaks his leg in the rematch. Should've made that super fight while he could. All this "Oh, they need to face *insert somebody with no real name value* person" just legit 🤬 the sport in the face.

How you let two super champions come and go with no Arum or host of WBA/WBC/IBF/IOA/LMNOP fuckton of divisions ruining the matchup is beyond me.
    Somw People on sherdog are like this is an end to an era ,I'm boxing fan but I love the dig at the multiple alphabet soup world championships and Bob arum lol.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    [img]https://scontent-a-ams.🤬 .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/q71/s720x720/1545176_585183251574897_315114292_n.jpg[/img]

946094_578557555545603_313089044_n.jpg?oh=43985629b96b633e7178eef70ab5ca33&oe=52C25E4E&__gda__=1388458559_be96e3415311e32eb2a84504b76bda56

1510865_578557568878935_1756692406_n.jpg?oh=644fae6a5327f1d8293f2e59a8e1034e&oe=52C20D1C&__gda__=1388453512_2a97d857e1aed673bbefae23c875c1aa

1528627_578557592212266_1988385256_n.jpg?oh=f8dbf4c327fd855526759249f1582b13&oe=52C27DCA&__gda__=1388498616_fcd7fa155135301788c92119e32c9bae
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where can I watch a replay of the whole card?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    torrents
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silva just a memory now. Like a dream that never happened.

RIP to the career and walking right. Damn.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tymoney19 wrote: »

It just got put up on primewire.ag if you want to stream it.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have made that superfight
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Somw People on sherdog are like this is an end to an era ,I'm boxing fan but I love the dig at the multiple alphabet soup world championships and Bob arum lol.

It is an end to an era most definitely or at least a reset. The odds of one guy going years between losses while dominating in MMA is astronomical. To have two of the three and not have that super fight happen is just 🤬 .

We are YEARS away from seeing something like this be potentially made again.
  • [Deleted User]
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV wrote: »

It is an end to an era most definitely or at least a reset. The odds of one guy going years between losses while dominating in MMA is astronomical. To have two of the three and not have that super fight happen is just 🤬 .

We are YEARS away from seeing something like this be potentially made again.
    here's the post I was referring to
    2013-12-29124049_zpse5c57c29.png

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Word, because there will never be any new guys who will be as good, if not, better.

• [Deleted User]
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quit being a cry baby Jamel Brock Lesnar just sucked ass he did not destroy MMA.

I so feel bad for Anderson. I never wanna see a legend go out like that
  • Mr.LV
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn shame.. definitely as bad as the ultra patriotic weidheads were making it to be as far as his performance.. eh did as he was supposed to do the first round.. but it sucks for both of them.. the glory in winning and the chance for redemption was lost.

• [Deleted User]
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol no he didn't. You are giving one man way too much credit if you think the UFC has been destroyed.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, the end of an era indeed. Felt real bad for the spider. I can go into what he did wrong when he threw that lowkick, but out of respect I won't. This was the last we've seen from Anderson Silva. Props for Weidman. He won round 1 and executed his gameplan very well. Because of Spider's legendary status fans tend to forget what Weidman pulled off.

What about Browne. Barnett was already dazed with that knee. Great W. His timing is good and so is his wrestling IMO.

Don't know why Leben kept following Uriah while getting beat to the punch. Cut the ring off. Uriah needed that KO. I'm happy for him. For a min I thought Leben was like he's done with mma completely.

Kinda disappointed in Bahadurzada. Gassing in the 2nd round? Guess he was nervous but it's unacceptable on this level. Conditioning is trainable (IMO).
    i find it humorous that rousey dodged cyborg, made cyborg public enemy number 1.... and now nobody wants rousey around and were far more entertained by cyborg.

that 🤬 will get herself blackballed.

she is too 🤬 in the head to be anything other than a flash in the pan.

the 🤬 's eyes go black when she get mad... that 🤬 will 🤬 herself on some paul walker 🤬 ...
    This b*tch is silly but we got to keep in mind this is a business and fighters play a role. By acting like a jacka*s, being unsportmanlike and staging artificial beefs fans wanna see her get knocked out in the next fight. That means more ppv = more $.
    Whether peole wanna see you win or lose, they wanna see you fight (and pay for it). Controversy sells. WMMA needs that 'badgirl' cuz truth be told, WMMA is at where mma was in its early stages. You know when fighters knew and repped one discipline and fought eachother. You know when Gracie was subbing opponets left and right in the 90's. MMA has progressed since then and now athletes are functional in all martial arts that mma encompasses if they wanna sustain. WMMA is a throwback and to take attention away from that fact they need that controversy, that 'bad blood' and drama.

Ronda been corny to me. One trick pony and there will be a time when someone got an answer for her onedimensional a*s, just like Gracie's reign ended. WMMA is going through what mma has went through almost 2 decades ago. I don't care for it too much and didn't watch TUF TBH (not being chauvinist but IJS).
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Quit being a cry baby Jamel Brock Lesnar just sucked ass he did not destroy MMA.

I so feel bad for Anderson. I never wanna see a legend go out like that
    He does got a point though. Brock was pushed, a paper champ, for marketing purposes. He brought alot of WWE fans and rednecks with him that weren't into mma before him and didn't care for the sport. Him getting a titleshot with a 1-1 record messed with the cred of UFC.
    Edit: Brock was like a relic from when fighters only mastered one discipline in the early stages, the dark ages of mma. Just like where wmma is at now. Brock would possibly make a killing if he started competing in the 90's.

Jamel alluded to how UFC/ Zuffa messed up Pride and he was right. They took away the comp, a better organization, just like they did with Strikeforce later on. Strikeforce HW division > UFC HW division at the time of the takeover.