What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 College Football Thread

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Top 5 looking like lock in a few hours, gonna sit back abd enjoy the show, I'm hearing Willis ( Landon Collins brother) got some parody 🤬 planned with the Mom lol!

1. Leonard Fournette
    2. Tony Brown
    3. Jamal Adams
    4. Clifton Garret - CHECK
    5. Malachi Dupre

Man I really think Speedy Noil would be a good addition too but I am hearing he is going to Texas A&M. If he goes I see Willis going too. That would make T. Valentine a priority with Adoree Jackson also.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully the secondary shows up tomorrow. If not then Sammy Watkins will eat us alive
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    My Top 5 looking like lock in a few hours, gonna sit back abd enjoy the show, I'm hearing Willis ( Landon Collins brother) got some parody 🤬 planned with the Mom lol!

1. Leonard Fournette
    2. Tony Brown
    3. Jamal Adams
    5. Malachi Dupre

Man I really think Speedy Noil would be a good addition too but I am hearing he is going to Texas A&M. If he goes I see Willis going too. That would make T. Valentine a priority with Adoree Jackson also.

They dont call him "Troll" Noil for nothing. Aint no telling what his decision will be, just have to sit back and wait. Valentine likely cant get into Miami because of qualifications, Adoree has always been a long shot he'll be at USC.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Leonard Fournette
    2. Tony Brown
    3. Jamal Adams
    5. Malachi Dupre

They dont call him "Troll" Noil for nothing. Aint no telling what his decision will be, just have to sit back and wait. Valentine likely cant get into Miami because of qualifications, Adoree has always been a long shot he'll be at USC.

The funny thing about Adoree is everybody thinks he's going elsewhere other than their respective teams. Majority of SC fans feel he's SEC bound.
  • smittysmith
    BDB wrote: »

1. Leonard Fournette
    2. Tony Brown
    3. Jamal Adams
    5. Malachi Dupre

The funny thing about Adoree is everybody thinks he's going elsewhere other than their respective teams. Majority of SC fans feel he's SEC bound.

He wants to run track so thats the allure, but in the back of his mind he's got be thinking why leave home.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDB wrote: »

1. Leonard Fournette
    2. Tony Brown
    3. Jamal Adams
    5. Malachi Dupre

He wants to run track so thats the allure, but in the back of his mind he's got be thinking why leave home.

His family is from Illinois so dont count them out too. I read where he really likes to be close to that part of the family.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    f-3001.jpg
    af9d_1.jpg

Just like the movie....in the end yall die...

• soulbrother
    soulbrother LORD WRECKA Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    yea everyone had UCF gettin smacked they shocked da world tonight

OKLAHOMA will do the same....BOOMER!
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mich state corners are legit
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These jerseys are horrible
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All star game on espn
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sumlin getting them players
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smart Football ‏@smartfootball 13m
    RT @SiriusXMCollege: Barry Switzer on winning money in New Orleans: "I haven't carried this much money around with me since I recruited"
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speedy Noil to Tex A&M
  • Livefromclayco
    This Michigan QB looks terrible
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    This Michigan QB looks terrible

Come on he looking wack in high school all star game? What's his name?

Im bout to get on my fire brady hoke crusade
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Damn, Travis Rudolph headed to FSU too...at one time, committed to us. Thought he was Bama bound
  • greenwood1921
    bgoat wrote: »
    RT @SiriusXMCollege: Barry Switzer on winning money in New Orleans: "I haven't carried this much money around with me since I recruited"

My 🤬 .
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    on some real 🤬 tho, this season came and went fast as hell...
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

My 🤬 .

I figured you would enjoy that. Hell, I might be his newest fan. He gives zero 🤬 ...lol
  • Livefromclayco
    Treon Harris out there looking like a WR who just don't know it yet
  • smittysmith

1. Leonard Fournette
    2. Tony Brown
    3. Jamal Adams CHECK
    5. Malachi Dupre

2 down and 3 to go!!!
  • greenwood1921

My 🤬 .

I figured you would enjoy that. Hell, I might be his newest fan. He gives zero 🤬 ...lol

Too bad Stoops is on his Mr. Clean 🤬 . I respect the fact that we've won a championship and been to more BCS games than anybody with a clean program, but before he retires I'ma need him to break bread at least a few times.

Just for old times sake.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    University of LSU lol...these kids be butchering the names of their schools...Dalvin said the other day, University of Florida State...UFS lol