What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 College Football Thread

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Laurence Jones re-committed to Bama, can't wait to what we look like next season
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    [email protected] aint you a utep fan?.....

I'm a Utep alum.
    That's not fandom.
    As far as schools, im more of a Vt and FSU gy.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    Where the oklahoma haters @ tonight?

@bignorm and his aliases.

Wassup? Y'all love tellin me about squad --- talk to me now, nikkas. Talk to me.

ALLL ears nikka.

lmaaoooo!

2 things:

1. I've never had an alias, ever. 10 years on this site, 0 aliases. There's just that many 🤬 who hate your squad.
    2. There's only 3 teams I hate more than OU.
    A. Bama
    B. Texas
    C. Florida

Womp, womp. You hate on OU more than texass fans on here. FOH.

barryring.gifbarryring.gifbarryring.gif

That's because unlike OU fans, Texas fans know when their squad is garbage and they should be quiet.

garbage? we just beat the best team in the nation. FOH

Wasn't aware you guys played FSU, MSU or Auburn

Auburn got lucky, MSU? try again, FSU? we'll never know.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wassup? Y'all love tellin me about squad --- talk to me now, nikkas. Talk to me.

ALLL ears nikka.

lmaaoooo!

2 things:

1. I've never had an alias, ever. 10 years on this site, 0 aliases. There's just that many 🤬 who hate your squad.
    A. Bama
    B. Texas
    C. Florida

That's because unlike OU fans, Texas fans know when their squad is garbage and they should be quiet.

967881.gif
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

ALLL ears nikka.

lmaaoooo!

2 things:

A. Bama
    B. Texas
    C. Florida

967881.gif

Well played, sir.
  • greenwood1921
    edited January 2014
    Aye, hol up, hol up, hol up....

Lemme catch my breath...

To actual BAMA fans. Not "SEC" fans, not Greenwood fans, not OU haters, but ACTUAL Bama fans.

Good game. I'm turnt up because y'all the cream of the crop the last 5 years in this CFB thang. Props. Y'all still the gold standard as far as I'm concerned until y'all really fall off or somebody else does what y'all did the last 4+ years.

We titans of this 🤬 bruh. We got 7, we trying to catch up to y'alls 10.
  • smokelahoma
    SEC! SEC! SEC!

LOL
  • greenwood1921
    Holla back at me...

@smokelahoma
    @soulbrother

BOOMER!
  • smokelahoma
    Holla back at me...

@smokelahoma
    @soulbrother

BOOMER!

SOONER!
  • smokelahoma
    Im bout to get 🤬 , 🤬 it... I dont even drink like that
  • greenwood1921
    Damn, even my son is turned up. Just took the biggest 🤬 I've ever seen a infant take eva.
  • greenwood1921
    Dag, don't cry McCarron. smh

I 🤬 with dude tho. Good guy. I have no hate whatsoever for Bama as a squad, a label, and a 🤬 ' program.
  • greenwood1921

One step ahead of you playa. lol. Pops got me some vintage wine and a cigar for having the kiddo. I ain't touched it till now. First drink since late 2012. Feelin' right tho. lkl
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proud of my Alma Mater UCF... but still Go Gators..

Yea 🤬 yall 🤬 ...
  • smokelahoma
    edited January 2014

One step ahead of you playa. lol. Pops got me some vintage wine and a cigar for having the kiddo. I ain't touched it till now. First drink since late 2012. Feelin' right tho. lkl

gone and have that drink and smoke bruh. if there is a time, this is it...
  • greenwood1921

Where this dub rank for you as a Sooner fan?

It's running neck and neck with 2000 for me. No championship, but the same "🤬 y'all, we here" feeling. Tearing down the squad that errbody else thought was unbeatable outside of their conference (or even in it.)

Only bad thing is that these Stoops/NFL rumors are about to gain ground. I ain't mad at him if he dip. He's turned down alot of opportunities the last 15 years to stay loyal. He deserve a shot at the NFL if he dips.
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lemme catch my breath...

To actual BAMA fans. Not "SEC" fans, not Greenwood fans, not OU haters, but ACTUAL Bama fans.

Good game. I'm turnt up because y'all the cream of the crop the last 5 years in this CFB thang. Props. Y'all still the gold standard as far as I'm concerned until y'all really fall off or somebody else does what y'all did the last 4+ years.

Daps to u bruh, I knew it was gonna be a good game and it went down to the wire, y'all deserve that win
  • greenwood1921
    edited January 2014
    south4life wrote: »

Lemme catch my breath...

Daps to u bruh, I knew it was gonna be a good game and it went down to the wire, y'all deserve that win

Tru tru @ the bold. When I was diggin up that ether I saw your post on the day the game was announced. You said it would be a good game. Good 🤬 .

Now let me howl at the moon. lol
  • smokelahoma
    edited January 2014

It's running neck and neck with 2000 for me. No championship, but the same "🤬 y'all, we here" feeling. Tearing down the squad that errbody else thought was unbeatable outside of their conference (or even in it.)

Only bad thing is that these Stoops/NFL rumors are about to gain ground. I ain't mad at him if he dip. He's turned down alot of opportunities the last 15 years to stay loyal. He deserve a shot at the NFL if he dips.

man I gotta put this ahead of the ship. this is during the time that Big Game Bob was supposed to be dead. this was a resurrection, a resurrection of Bob Stoops. and you already know teams gonna be at his door again. I KNOW Stoops aint leavin. His family likes it here and he just built a giant castle. Bob aint goin nowhere, but please believe there will be "rumors" as always...

this means as much, if not more IMO
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, even my son is turned up. Just took the biggest 🤬 I've ever seen a infant take eva.
    Lol you dumb as 🤬
  • greenwood1921

man I gotta put this ahead of the ship. this is during the time that Big Game Bob was supposed to be dead. this was a resurrection, a resurrection of Bob Stoops. and you already know teams gonna be at his door again. I KNOW Stoops aint leavin. His family likes it here and he just built a giant castle. Bob aint goin nowhere, but please believe there will be "rumors" as always...

Yeah, I'ma let it cook and see how I feel about it in a few months. It might surpass it tho.

But that 'ship came after years of *really* being trash. Not that cheapseats, lame ass "oh you didn't go undefeated and you lost a couple championship games so y'all garbage" trash. Nah...

That Losing more games than you won gettin ran out the building by Ricky Williams with a coach that look like a burnt Winnie the Pooh while Nebastard dominates and nikkas in middle school clowning you IN the state of Oklahoma for not being a Okey Lite fan
    trash.

That 2000 ish had me feeling like that cracka on Shawshank Redemption. This 🤬 got me feeling more like Rocky II.
  • smokelahoma

Yeah, I'ma let it cook and see how I feel about it in a few months. It might surpass it tho.

But that 'ship came after years of *really* being trash. Not that cheapseats, lame ass "oh you didn't go undefeated and you lost a couple championship games so y'all garbage" trash. Nah...

That Losing more games than you won gettin ran out the building by Ricky Williams with a coach that look like a burnt Winnie the Pooh while Nebastard dominates and nikkas in middle school clowning you IN the state of Oklahoma for not being a Okey Lite fan
    trash.

That 2000 ish had me feeling like that cracka on Shawshank Redemption. This 🤬 got me feeling more like Rocky II.

word. the John Blake 🤬 was WOAT.
  • greenwood1921
    @MR.CJ

KmqvU8K.gif

sec cheerleaders, before you take off your earrings, stay out your feelings. Got that 🤬 from Landthieves.com.
  • greenwood1921
    edited January 2014
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh......You just going to put 45 on bama....lol