What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

So Y'all Was Right She Cheated

Comments

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO at Drake Jordan's
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yale need to stop beating your wife
  • OmegaConflict
    It's not okay to ever hit a woman
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tsang sung,

yo was slapping 🤬 in the first Mortal Kombat
  • OmegaConflict
    tsang sung,

yo was slapping 🤬 in the first Mortal Kombat

I was tryna 🤬 that 🤬
  • SiccoLoccJay
    SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    Y'all stay getting trollolol'd

most non-idiots know dude is a troll and he posted under other accts trolling.

I believe he had a female acct at one time

And yall ain't banned that 🤬 yet?

I honestly dk what y'all talking abt
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An idk what's wrong with you internet banging ass niccas. I got personal beef with a few GD's not the whole nation thats it. Ya we some young niccas out here thuggin it what's ya point u old heads need to get ya head out ya 🤬 cause ya knowledge won't stop a bullet from hittin u. Ain't a lot of real leaders out here on this streets anymore just young niccas with guns. Even niccas in the same gang but in diff sets war at times 🤬 ain't organized no more.

🤬 you lost early in life if you think that type of 🤬 . I rather you be a young dumb 🤬 with a gun claimin my city than fake gang member ass 🤬 ....doin the latter, you'll die quicker. Troll or no troll, that, "Im out here young and thuggin" 🤬 will get yo on a t shirt sooner than you think.

• nex gin
    nex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve Lobs wrote: »
    what u got against G.D's folks?

I'm crip
    so? ima G.D and i aint never heard crips and G.D's beefin... that must just be in yo city then..

Ni
    what u got against G.D's folks?

I'm crip
    so? ima G.D and i aint never heard crips and G.D's beefin... that must just be in yo city then..

i neva said they was it's just some personal 🤬 I got going on against a few GD's the nicca she fucced is literally one of the niccas who shot one of my peoples

So...

You know the 🤬 that shot ya potna...u dont do 🤬

Same 🤬 🤬 ya 🤬 .....u dont do 🤬

Im seeing a trend.

I neva said I didn't do 🤬 but who in there right mind admits to a crime he could still get arrested for?

Well you obviously didn't 🤬 him cause he was still alive to pin yo gals legs behind her head and spread baby butter all down her esophagus. smh
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An idk what's wrong with you internet banging ass niccas. I got personal beef with a few GD's not the whole nation thats it. Ya we some young niccas out here thuggin it what's ya point u old heads need to get ya head out ya 🤬 cause ya knowledge won't stop a bullet from hittin u. Ain't a lot of real leaders out here on this streets anymore just young niccas with guns. Even niccas in the same gang but in diff sets war at times 🤬 ain't organized no more.

Dude chill. I'm an old head, and never been a gangbanger but even I learnt certain lessons on the street, like I'm saying that 🤬 smells like a setup..charge it to the game yeah, but you got lucky...your ass could had been next.

• CHICAGO_BREED
    Du_Du wrote: »
    tsang sung was booked for 🤬 🤬 in his unmorphed form

cop- " i don't understand......you coulda framed anyone in the world"
    tsang -" i wanted them to know it was me"

LMAO you keep surprising DU:

tumblr_mvra3fLUys1rp1z8qo1_500.gif
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at this deaf 🤬 spittin knowledge
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »
    Y'all stay getting trollolol'd
    Thread killer....
  • DillaDeaf

What's funny about it? being a black deaf male in the hood is triple times harder than it is for a black male that can hear...we have to navigate a bunch of 🤬 ....and if you don't learn really early then later on it too late. Many a deaf 🤬 i known have gotten killed out in the hood on some simple common sense BS.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta 🤬 her now

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's funny about it? being a black deaf male in the hood is triple times harder than it is for a black male that can hear...we have to navigate a bunch of 🤬 ....and if you don't learn really early then later on it too late. Many a deaf 🤬 i known have gotten killed out in the hood on some simple common sense BS.
    Unintentionally the funniest guy next to Allergens
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio
  • OmegaConflict
    edited January 2014
    Who really had time to be 🤬 with a deaf 🤬 . 🤬 repeating yourself. I say stuff one time and If you don't get it the first time oh well. I ain't got time to be screaming at a 🤬 all day . You gotta be dumb af to not know how to hear
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Across 110th St.Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't fully assess the L without pics of yo bm
  • OmegaConflict
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »

Word. Gang bangers can't tell the difference between sign language and throwing up gang signs. True story.

i remember a thread was made about a deaf dude signing in a bar & got killed cuz they thought he was throwing up sets

No
  • nex gin
    nex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

Word. Gang bangers can't tell the difference between sign language and throwing up gang signs. True story.

i remember a thread was made about a deaf dude signing in a bar & got killed cuz they thought he was throwing up sets

Yep....🤬 was in the news last year if I remember correctly.
  • DillaDeaf
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    Who really had time to be 🤬 with a deaf 🤬 . 🤬 repeating yourself. I say stuff one time and If you don't get it the first time oh well. I ain't got time to be screaming at a 🤬 all day . You gotta be dumb af to not know how to hear

You don't know how dumb you sound. Didn't ask to be born this way, that just the way it is.

• CHICAGO_BREED
    Damn man yall ran OG triple OG up out this mufucka. Yall made that 🤬 drop his flag and convert to Buddhism.

• DillaDeaf

No

No

Yes. Most recent one happen in Florida. It happen quite a few other places over the year too.