What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

So Y'all Was Right She Cheated

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh this 🤬 cheatin, disregard my post.

I hope your 🤬 🤬 an African Mandingo warrior my friend.

DAMN AT BOLDED
    tumblr_loujgjoJmj1qh5kx1.gif

That hurt then u called me friend
    Crying-gifs-10112013-01.gif

926.gif
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I guess 🤬 in Chicago call each other "lil daddy" when spitting knowledge.

black-kid-reaction-gif
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what u got against G.D's folks?

I'm crip
    so? ima G.D and i aint never heard crips and G.D's beefin... that must just be in yo city then..

Ni

I'm crip
    so? ima G.D and i aint never heard crips and G.D's beefin... that must just be in yo city then..

i neva said they was it's just some personal 🤬 I got going on against a few GD's the nicca she fucced is literally one of the niccas who shot one of my peoples

tumblr_lttgmucXLC1qzr7woo1_400.gif

First he shot up the club, then he shot up the club. wow
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mobile fail...

I wanted to laugh at my gif...smh
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »

black-kid-reaction-gif

jus a slang, but uhh lunch time ova 🤬 go finish stamping those license plates
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit 'lol' to any post with 'thot' in it.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    S2J wrote: »
    I hit 'lol' to any post with 'thot' in it.

LOL u funny bruh

• deadeye
    edited January 2014
    ...Duck Tales like a Muhfuck .

My 🤬 Freestyling this 🤬 as We Catch On . lol

Lol its entertaining tho

But on the real my girl wanting me to open up is tru but the sex part is just a lil sum I added on

2rzsww1.jpg

2zoizgl.png
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    dont be surprised what type of chick she is if you refer to her as your "baby moms"

this 🤬 sounds to stupid to be true but.. i aint surprised
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All i can do for you is an interview.

When America is down , France is here on his side.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is straight out of a Tyler Perry movie
  • SiccoLoccJay
    SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
    IS THIS 🤬 TROLLIN OR IS THIS REAL

trolling.. he died and his female cousin posted on his account for a few weeks before gettin banned.. now he's back with the same old "shocking" stories

???
    AY HOLD UP
    1) in my O/P I said charge it to the game meaning I accept what she did and keeping it moving I'm not abt to stress abt a 🤬 plus like @kat said she could be lying I'm a 2 time felon I'm not wasting no third strike ova 🤬

2) I said dude is ONE of the 🤬 who shot my Patna now I'm not goin into detail but one of them lil niccas who did da shootin been got off'd so it's just on going personal beef between my niccas and there's

3) dead that multiple account 🤬 if u don't have proof betta start bring up account names or sum hoe niccas

4)U so called BANGERS tryin to question me need to roll ova cause 1st of I'm HOOVER CRIP I just happen to live in highland when I moved to the D ain't 🤬 fake abt me homes cause that Internet talk is for the birds cause y'all know damn well if u tried checking so ill niccas in the street on some 🤬 u likely to get popped cause da young niccas do run dis gang 🤬 now ole heads just tryin to relive glory days dis ain't the 80 or 90's don't get popped cause after I sniff a line I could knock off any so called OG

Gimme a street name. HP ain't big 🤬 . You don't run 🤬 . Not even yo house. You couldn't even be in the same room as an OG 🤬 . So you ain't doin 🤬 . And if you claim you Hoover meaning you must've got sanctioned in Virginia. Let us know who did it. That file can be pulled too. You don't even understand the reach of a real street 🤬 . Ain't nobody here e-bangin but you. You makin wanna be yg's look bad.

Nicca I said I was from Virginia when I 1st started posting here
  • deadeye
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    Chicks 🤬 off all the time & be straight nasty with it so what, but the 🤬 was a GD & u a crip, now thats where the disrespect comes in

So are you saying it would've been more respectful if she 🤬 another crip instead?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo is this the Trill guy from back in the day? Oh 🤬 lol
  • SiccoLoccJay

black-kid-reaction-gif

Bru I know u from New Orleans but lil daddy is not wassup in the slang department
  • deadeye
    loch121 wrote: »
    she swaaaaaalowed it

• SiccoLoccJay
    deadeye wrote: »
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    Chicks 🤬 off all the time & be straight nasty with it so what, but the 🤬 was a GD & u a crip, now thats where the disrespect comes in

So are you saying it would've been more respectful if she 🤬 another crip instead?

No but less disrespectful
  • CHICAGO_BREED

black-kid-reaction-gif

Bru I know u from New Orleans but lil daddy is not wassup in the slang department

na 🤬 im from chicago, and tongue kissing thots not wassup either
  • deadeye
    Steve Lobs wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i never had to hit a woman in my life....

but if my wife cheated the only words that better come out of her mouth best be

"i was unloyal"

that's all that needs to be said...

all that

he was bigger, she swallowed, it was in your bed.......

i'm just saying...she was asking for it......and i'm not the type of person to deny something from someone they obviously want

@ms_du

@ladydu

Fixed

• movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    So y'all was right my baby momma cheated on me.....I didn't really take it hard but I had to kick her out the house cause she took it to far. I cheated so i accepted she cheated as her getting even but da 🤬 said to much trying to rub it in my face.

1)she said she fckd dude in our bed
    2)his dicc was bigger and fuccd her better
    3)she swallowed his nut
    4)his a 🤬 damn GD that was a slap in the face fuccin a opp

So uh ya looks like I'm bacc single I love her but she just did to much gonna take her ass to court for full custody of our son

Charge it to the game

On the first: well chalk that one up as a HELL OF A LOSS
    The second: well you don't have ta take that for face value
    The third: SHE TAP DANCED ALL OVER YO SOUL

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

dun dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnn

looks like someone false flaggin

make that 🤬 spit his knowledge...

Lol this 🤬 been g-checked before by @$tayRichROLLIN when he was saying hes a hoover crip
    G.Avant wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Dude that's not a image that's how he really is he true blue thriple OG straight crip and I put that on king hoover
    what in the 🤬 do he got to do with crips?

Snoops a crip u 🤬 hence the all blue bandana his LB Rollin 20

He was asking what does Larry Hoover have to do with the Crips.

I cant jst drop knowledge like that but i will say im 52's Hoover Gangsta Crips were the only hoovers who are still crip Hoovers and Crips use to rocc together before they split and there is a king hoover in crip knowledge

Ts is a old aliascwho used to go by the name Trill5015
    Apparently I'm the only one who remembers who this clown is so let me refresh your memory.

This is the clown that made the "my girl wont give me head" thread that he got clowned in. Shortly after that, he made a thread stirring a fake beef between his two aliases, trill and hitta. Yes, you read it right, he spent his entire day in multiple pages arguing between two of his own aliases to gain some attention.

Now, after the truth came to light about the above mentioned, this clown suddenly proclaimed himself a huge troll. This is in the same thread where CB quoted trill saying he was a girl. He started trolling and saying he was a girl in an attempt to backpeddle away from the fire he was getting for his lameness.

This clown been a lame since day 1, this is nothing new. The real loss in this thread is that CB apparently knew about that, thus the quotes, yet somehow tried to play it off saying he thought trill was a girl. Bruh, how you going to ask for nudes before a proof pic? You're the same poster that took claim for a female alias just to get people talking about you, right around the time you came back from a hiatus and people stopped giving you the time of day. Just to say at the end of the day "lolol i trolled you"... You basically did the same exact 🤬 trilla did; you're just as much a 🤬 .

Man... this IC fuckery makes me sick. I'm logging off.

• Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotdamn
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh 🤬 not this 🤬 trill again. Dude pretended to be a female after faking his death smmfgdh